The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice)) - Page 22 Empty Re: Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Post by zelf Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:15 pm

((Amy))

Blue serons are for the most part very easy to get along with. not to say they let everyone push them around, they will fight if they need to. But if you are not there to cause trouble. they are very friendly... tell me.. do you like to be around water? like more than most other places?

((haden))

I nodded "alright"

((Lucas))

I came in to check on the progress. I was careful not to disturb those still working, one small interuption and they could accidently alter something that was meant to stay how it was. chloe knew when it was safe to get their attention.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19703
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice)) - Page 22 Empty Re: Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:06 pm

(Phillip)
"I...haven't ever been in water.... And how are you talking like that?"
(Chloe)
He looked completely drained though, Like he would fall over. I took a firm hold on his hand. "You look like you're going to pass out."
(Carter)
I looked up. "Better." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:18 pm

((Amy))

I suddenly realized I had been talking with my mind. "You may find that you enjoy the water and are really good at swimming. and how i can talk like that... all serons can do it. we cannot speak vocally in seron form. so that is how we talk then. it also is useful when contacting someone far away"

((Haden))

"I feel fine" ((not really ))

((Lucas))

"don't let me interupt you."
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:22 pm

(Phillip)
"Thats cool though. Do it again!"
(Chloe)
I let go briefly, then regained my hold as he began to wobble. "I think not."
(Carter)
"Its fine. Back home I had to do a lot of multitasking."

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:38 pm

((Amy))

I usualy only talk like this with other serons. humans tend to be uncomfortable with it.

((haden))

"alright.. I guess I could use a little break"

((Lucas))

Caden looked as if he was more comfortable than before.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:43 pm

(Phillip)
"Wait, can I talk to you like that?"
(Chloe)
I made him sit down and drink water. "Here" I said, tossing in a purple flower. my skin glowed gently for a moment then his water turned orange.
(Marisol)
I came up behind Lucas. our son did appear to be a little better.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:51 pm

((Amy))

Try it.

((haden))

The orange water helped some but I still needed to rest some.

((Lucas))

I was watching caden when a fighter, came up behind me. James is contacting me he said to marisol and I.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:53 pm

(Phillip)
I tried to think as I would speak. Like this?
(Chloe)
"Here you can just take a nap. The others have it."
(Marisol)
"Need we go find his mother?'

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:58 pm

((Lucas))

he will be here shortly, however his report is must disturbing. not a single one of his fighters survived. the fighter said.

((oh whoops. forgot james belongs to you..))

((Amy))

Yes! just like that.

((haden))

"I want to help.."
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:59 pm

(Chloe)
"Sleep" I insisted. Touching a pressure point just right. He fell unconsious.
(PhiliP)
I smikled

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:27 am

((Haden))

I woke up a couple of hours later. They were still working on caden. But something had changed. I could feel his mind. it was faint but I could feel it.

((Amy))

Humans can;t do that... I told him.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:43 pm

(Phillip)
Well you can't be right because I am human
(CHloe)
"You look better. And he does too"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:18 pm

((Amy))

Are you? how much of your past do you remember?

((Haden))

"I think his condition is stable enough for him to be moved to his own bed"

((Lucas))

I was thinking about the current situation, black serons and feraks were both pushing the borders. Kyle and Will ((not the ranger, the silver seron leader)) had sent out their fighters. There was a rumor that Mellorie sent some white fighters to help them. Blue serons were undecided. Green, purple and orange said they would fight if the battle came to them, and I was on my way to visit alyss and jonas to see what the multicolored pack planned to do.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:02 pm

(We have a Will and Alyss....)
(Phillip)
As much as any other kid does. My first memory is of being one and a half and eating peas with my aunt.
(Chloe)
"We're keeping him here though because its safest, though. How are you feeling?"
(Mellorie)
James was coming and I was pacing the meeting place. Kali would be notified in a few minutes.
(You can be James if you'd like. JUst be sure to capture his joking, flirtatious manner.)

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:12 pm

((Amy))

I was sure there was something more to him.

((Haden))

"I;m feeling better." I said. I turned to the sound of a small hatchling entering the cave. I had never seen her before "and who might you be?" I asked her. "I'm Alexis" she said. "I I heard caden got hurt so I made him something" she handed me a rock that she had turned several different colors. I could tell it had no magic use, but it was still really sweet. "that is very sweet of you, i'll make sure he gets it." I said. the little hatchling skipped off. then she stopped, seeing lily. she walked over to her.

((Alexis))

I sat by the other hatchling. she seemed to be related to caden. and she seemed to be having a hard time. she didn't seem to want to talk right now. so I just sat by her. then after a while I tapped her on the shoulder and showed her another multicolored rock I had made.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:18 pm

(Phillip)
"Listen, Amy I really am not anything special. Just an orphan kid being raised by his Uncle."

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:22 pm

((Amy))

"if you say so.."

((Alexis))

"here it's for you" I said, handing the other hatchling ((lily)) the colored rock. "my name is Alexis. "
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:25 pm

(Lily)
I managed a smile and took the shimmering stone. There was a rather large lily next to me so I picked it and handing it to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:27 pm

((Alexis))

I smiled back at her.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:33 pm

(Lily)
She was so sweet but I couldn't talk.
(Phillip)
"Really, Amy."

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:53 pm

((Alexis))

"it's okay if you don't want to talk. I just wanna help"

((Amy))

"Your memory may have been altered. but the way you smell, the things you can do. They all point to one thing. you are a blue seron"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:15 pm

(Lily)
I had no words for her, but rather I shared with her who I w as.
(Phillip)
"No. They can't. I understand you're under stress with your cousin and that...thing you just faught. You're lonely and I understand that. But can't you just accept me that I'm not special and leave it be?"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:20 pm

((Amy))

I decided to just let him think he was a human for now. some day he would have to change to his seron form for one reason or another. and then he would know what he is.

((Alexis))

"Oh, you are his niece"

zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:41 pm

(Lily)
I nodded.
(Phillip)
Was more than frusterated.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:42 pm

((Alexis))

I felt the faint presence of someone elses mind. but it was barely noticeable. "is that him?"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next