The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice)) - Page 12 Empty Re: Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:52 pm

(Lily)
I shook but ran off to go get her. Mom! After she was on her way I went to go get Caden's dad.

Back to top Go down

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice)) - Page 12 Empty Re: Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Post by zelf Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:54 pm

((Lucas))

lily came running into the cave. I could tell by the look in her eyes that something had gone terribly wrong. "this meeting will resume at a later time" I said "take me to him lily"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19703
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:57 pm

(Lily)
I took my grandfather by the hand (funny to think huh?) and led.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:59 pm

((Lucas))

when we got there, i was shocked at how bad it was. I imediately started helping kyle and casey. kyle had sent someone to notify marisol of the accident.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:02 pm

(Lily)
I was in shock, speechless.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:05 pm

((Lucas))

we got into the cave and all of cadens family and close freinds were there. hoping he would wake up and be okay. those among us who were trained in healing helped kyles healers as best we could. the two rangers had also come. I stood next to marisol. even the rocks try to kill our children...
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:07 pm

(Marisol)
I took his hand tightly in mine. I couldn't breathe. Why?

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:11 pm

((joucelyn))

why him? he was so little. he was always so active and energetic. I hayed seeing him so lifeless like this. I would rather have him pestering me to do something with him, or distracting me while i tired to work. anything besides this.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:13 pm

(Casey)
Eventually I sat back on my heels. "I can't do this! Its impossible to heal somebody from felled rock!"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:14 pm

((Lucas))

"we will not give up on him"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:20 pm

(Petal)
I appeared out of nowhere and gave my youngest sister a look that said. 'say something. you are proof that it is not true'

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:21 pm

((joucelyn))

"he can be healed. look at me. I was in a rock fall too. and I obviously survived. take him to the stream, the one with the healing water in it. if it worked for me. it will work for him"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:25 pm

(Casey)
I nodded and handed him to Lucas.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:28 pm

((Lucas))

I gently took ghim down to the stream.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:34 pm

(Casey)
Why had I quit? I felt so stupid like I had failed...

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:23 pm

((Ashton))

These creatures were closer to human than I thought they were before. I watched as they treated the injured hatchling with such gentleness that I found it hard to remember how powerful and dangouras they could be. I was even glad when the water from the stream worked and caden was healed.

I went down later, with allie, and caden's siblings to investigate where the rock fall happened. at first we thought it was just an accident. but then when kyle described how big the rock was and how much caden weighed. i realized it should have held his weight. solmething els had happened to make it fall.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:33 pm

(Allie)
I looked around it and noticed deeper footprints.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:36 pm

((Haden))

I studied the footprints. "those are from an adult seron.... someone planned this." I said. "someone tried to kill caden"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:42 pm

(Chloe)
"Lets go follow them!"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:45 pm

((haden))

"hold on chloe, we need a better plan then just blindly going after them. "

((ashton))

"Knowing certain humans I have dealt with, he might have some others helping him."
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:56 pm

(Chloe)
"I'm not going to let somebody get away with attempted murder of my..."

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:02 pm

((haden))

"I know I know. but we don't want to get us killed too"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:16 pm

(Chlooe)
"Well what do you suggest?"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:18 pm

((Haden))

"we get some extra fighters"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:23 pm

(Chloe)
"oh no"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next