Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice)) Empty Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Post by zelf on Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:32 pm

What if The serons were in the rangers apprentice series? what would they think of them? would they want to be their allies or would they fear them. this is a roleplay about that.

We arent going to follow the series to the letter. but it will involve araluan rangers and their interactions with the seron packs. we will have one seron charactor and one charactor that is a ranger.

The story takes place fifty years after the events in the new seron government. ((you do not need to know what happened in that one to follow this one. the charactors from the new seron government are still alive and still very young. but what they did has nothing to do with the plot of this roleplay))

There is one thing you should know. The serons reformed their government. there is a council of fighters, two from each pack the meets twice a month to discuss things. there is also a leader couple that are the supreme rulers of the serons. there are still different packs and for the most part they run themselves. the sumpreme rulers just deal with things that have to do with more than one pack. ((Lucas and Marisol are the supreme rulers))

The storyline

The serons are aware of the araluans. but do not think too much about them. They have avoided being detected by them for a long time. that is untill one of their partrols goes right through the gathering place of the rangers. Now even someone with no skill in tracking can tell when a very large group of animals has passed through. the rangers decide to investigate. the serons quickly sense someone is tracking them. but tho they can sense their mind they cannot see them. and so became uneasy. at the same time the rangers are nervous about these new creatures. but one day they meet face to face. what happens? ((there will be other stuff too that is just the starting point))

My ranger charactor:

name: Ashton

position: ranger

personality: Very strong minded but also clever.

description: smallish with short brown hair and light blue eyes

My seron charactor:

Name: caden

rank: youngest son of lucas and marisol ((fifty years is nothing for them. it would be only like half a year. and their other hatchlings are adults now))

Personality: Is very hyperactive and cannot sit still to save his life. get's into everything but what he is supposed to get in to.

description: in seron form he is gold and white because his father is gold and his mother is white. but in human form he is medium height with black hair and green eyes.

I love animals.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. ((or I'm a Mormon )

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19700
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice)) Empty Re: Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:41 pm

It looks like Petal would be like quite a bit older in this one... sad.

Ranger character: Hallie Belle (I go by Alli)
female
Ashton's apprentice (HA nothing you can do about it) She is also Horace and Cassandra's daughter: the second oldest they had asked Halt and Pauline to raise me to avoid being held hostage and ransomed.

Personality: Carries herself with a dignity indicative of her bloodline but is not snotty. Enjoys wearing less feminine clothes, shooting things and riding horses. Very bright, postavie. Can get really quiet when trying to think something through

Description: Very petite, has her mothers green eyes, but golden brown hair.

Seron Character
Name: Lilys
female
Personality:Very shy. Doesn't talk to anybody outside her parents and Caden. Follows Caden around, and helps him get into trouble.

Description: Brilliantly gold. In human form she is white- blonde with icy blue eyes,

Other: Just before she hatched there was a minor attack on the camp: her egg was abducted. It was a fight to get her back and Casey got very hurt in the process. The whole series of events was traumatic. This is why she doesn't speak. If she has to, awnser somebody else's question she will whisper to one of the three and have them speak for her.

Back to top Go down

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice)) Empty Re: Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Post by zelf on Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:59 pm

((petal would still be young))

((caden))

I showed up at the gold seron camp. I was looking for my freind lilys

I love animals.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. ((or I'm a Mormon )

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:02 pm

(She'd be an adult.........)
(Lilys)
I snuck up behind Caden and leaped onto his back, smirking wildly.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:04 pm

((caden))

I laughed "hi there!"

((ashton))

these tracks were new to me. it seemed whatever made them was used to everything els not bothering it. it would be easy to track.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:07 pm

(Alli)
"Are we going to make it in time for the gathering?" I asked, pretending to be distracted.
(Lilys)
I girnned wider, then jumped down and began sprinting to the violets.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:09 pm

((ashton))

"possibly. tho I would like to know what these creatures are"

((caden))

I ran down after her. she never talked. but she was alot of fun to be around.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:13 pm

(Alli)
"We already know more than anybody else about them. Like their exitance for example. Maybe Crowley and Halt know something about it. Maybe they have been them before and haven't said anything. All things that aren't fully known about aren't reallly shared epecially when it comes to a large creature like that. They wouldn't want to start rumors among the people and create fear. "

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:16 pm

((ashton)0

"maybe they do know something. I will ask them"

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:18 pm

(Alli)
"Here" I said hopping down from Hickory and filling in one of the footprints with a mold. It would set in a minute then we coould carry it with us as proof.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:20 pm

((caden))

There was some excitement in the camp, mnore than usual. "what is everyone excited about?"

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:21 pm

(Petal)
There my little brother was. 'We're beign tracked"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:24 pm

((caden))

"does dad know? or at least kyle?"

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:49 pm

(Petal)
"I was just on my way, actually"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:33 pm

((caden))

"oh ok."

((Lucas))

I walked into the part of the cave that we kept our records. the place was a mess. either we have experianced an in cave tornado, or caden was in here.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:00 pm

(Petal)
I laughed "Caden. "

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:20 pm

(lucas)0

I sighed and shook my head "what am i going to do with that boy?"

((ashton))

we arrived at the gathering place. but noone was there. usualy the place had at least one ranger in it.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:33 pm

(Alli)
I melted into the shadows to wait. "Will, Gilan and I are going to give Halt triple the heart attack this time"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:54 pm

((ashton))

several hours passed and noone showed up. I did not like this. oh sure rangers had been late before. but never had every ranger been this late on the same day. there was something going on.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:49 pm

(Lily)
tapped Caden on the shoulder and showed him with my mind the human footprints I had seen.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:52 pm

((caden))

Those are human alright./

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:56 pm

(Lily)
I wanted to go see them. Never before had I seen a human.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:58 pm

((Caden))

are you sure? some of them can be dangouras.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:05 pm

(Lily)
We could always hide....I stepped slightly beind a bush to show.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:06 pm

((Caden))

oh alright. it can;t be more dangouras than some of the things we have done.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next