Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice)) - Page 40 Empty Re: Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Post by zelf on Thu May 24, 2012 10:56 pm

((Liam))

oh, sorry. I went over to caden. I think if we can get him healed a little here. we can move him for a short time.

I love animals.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. ((or I'm a Mormon )

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19700
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice)) - Page 40 Empty Re: Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Post by Guest on Thu May 24, 2012 10:59 pm

(Petal)
"You'll have to carry me like this, with me carrying him"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Thu May 24, 2012 11:01 pm

((Liam))

Perfect, it should't be too hard to carry you in human form. and since you can fly yourself I asume hights don't bother you.

I love animals.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. ((or I'm a Mormon )

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 25, 2012 5:14 pm

(Petal)
"Just don't drop me"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Fri May 25, 2012 5:16 pm

((Liam))

as soon as petal was on my back and caden was secure I took off into the air.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 25, 2012 5:19 pm

(MEllorie)
I was leading a small group of fighters and we had cornered a group of the enemy...

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Fri May 25, 2012 5:25 pm

((Joucelyn))

do you need help? I asked mellorie.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 25, 2012 5:30 pm

(Mellorie)
I struck the last one of their battalion down with my tail. I've got it covered.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Fri May 25, 2012 5:32 pm

((Joucelyn))

alright

((Alexis))

as I had promised. I was there with lilly the entire time. helping to comfort her and make things not seem so scary.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 25, 2012 5:37 pm

(Carter)
Look out! I jumped and pushed her out of the way of an energyball.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Fri May 25, 2012 5:39 pm

((Joucelyn))

I was on my feet and alert in an instant. I was not strong enough to fight another leader. but I could not show weakness either.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 25, 2012 5:54 pm

(Carter)
You alright? I asked her. Currently there was a hole in my side smoking but she was more important

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Fri May 25, 2012 5:56 pm

((Joucelyn))

I think so. I tried to send an energy ball back. but my sclaes only glowed a little when IO already felt like I was straining too much.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 25, 2012 6:00 pm

(Carter)
Don't push yourself too far I said protectily. My hands managed to hand her a small daisy, the tips beginning to color from yellow...

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Fri May 25, 2012 6:01 pm

((Joucvelyn))

I should be able to do more than that.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 26, 2012 5:41 pm

(Carter)
Take...care.. before I finished the world blackened

-------

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.org/viewtopic.forum?t=700

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40