The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice)) - Page 21 Empty Re: Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:48 pm

(Phillip)
"I thought your parents ruled too though."

Back to top Go down

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice)) - Page 21 Empty Re: Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Post by zelf Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:50 pm

((Amy))

"they do.. but my cousins parents are higher rulers. my parents are friends with them but they still rule different groups"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19703
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:57 pm

(Phillip)
I was...confused. "Alright"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:03 pm

((Amy))

a sound behind us suddenly stopped us in the middle of our conversation. I didn't know if he could smell it but for me there was no question. it was a ferak. I knew I had to act. feraks did not stand and wait for you to get done talking. I leaped to my feet, and changed forms.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:14 pm

(Phillip)
I stood and stepped backwards. What had just...

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:15 pm

((Amy))

Run, phillip I said, as I leapt at the attacker.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:18 pm

(Phillip)
But i didn't. Couldn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:23 pm

((Amy))

The ferak and I fought for a few minuts. but I eventualy got the better of it. But even tho I won, I still had large gash on my shoulder and another in my side. it could not be helped when you fought a ferak. even the weakest left at least one good cut in you before you fineshed them.

((Lucas))

I was standing over my son, watching him silently. it looked as if he was only asleep.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:29 pm

(Phil)
I took off my jacket and held it to her wounds to stop the bleeing. "Are you...alright"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:30 pm

((Amy))

I changed back into my human form. "I have dealt with worse"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:35 pm

(Phil)
I nodded. "I could imagine"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:49 am

((Amy))

"Yeah, and my parents are probably going to become all worried when I come home in this condition"

((joucelyn))

it took a lot of planning and re planning and inventing, but eventualy we had an idea that we were sure was going to work. we showed up back at the cave.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:36 am

(Phil)
"No they won't" I said and began to look for what I needed. The last three years I'd had a soft apprenticeship to the healer.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:42 am

((Amy))

"I believe you are looking for that" I said, pointing at plant
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:43 am

(Phillip)
"Yes,"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:46 am

((Amy))

"We use it a lot after a battle. it works really well"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:54 am

(Phillip)
"When would you be in a battle?"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:56 am

((Amy))

"More often than you would think. "
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:57 am

(Phillip)
"But you're what? Sixteen?"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:02 pm

((Amy))

I grabbed his hand and showed him the memories of my life. from when I hatched to the present time. "My whole life I was trained to fight, to heal, to lead, to protect those who have done no wrong."
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:04 pm

(Phillip)
"How did you? You're like...? Your holding my hand.."

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:21 pm

((Amy))

I giggled. "one thing at a time"

((Haden))

For the next several hours we worked on caden. I was foucased so much on my task that I was not aware of anything else that was going on around me.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:20 pm

(Chloe)
Luckilly they left me in charge of attending the mental health of Caden's healing friends. Once every hour or so I'd tap one of them out to take a ten minute refocus and eat break. "Haden?" I said, tapping him on the shoulder.
(Phillip)
"Then begin the explaining. And no you're not getting your hand back"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:57 pm

((Haden))

I pulled out. "yes?"

((Amy))

I smiled at the last part. but then i became serious. "I am not human, i am what you call a seron. Most of us live in the forest, Our purpose in life is to protect the innocent. Our claws and teeth can cut through pretty much anything and our tails can crush diamond. All serons can use some magic but only leaders and those related to them can use the really powerful stuff..." I explained to him about the packs and how they work. then i went on to my childhood. "I lived in the forest for a part of my childhood. I still go there from time to time to visit my friends. I had certain.. difficulties there and my parents deiced we should move. They are still the leaders of the multicolored pack but they rule from here, visiting on occasion. My cousins, lucas and marisol are the supreme rulers of the eight main packs.... and.. you smell exactly like a blue seron"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:41 pm

(Phillip)
Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
(Chloe)
"It is time for you to take a walk." I said,

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next