The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice)) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 9:11 pm

(Petal)
I could tell she was covering up for the other thing. "Carter? And how do you feel about that?"

Back to top Go down

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice)) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Post by zelf Tue May 01, 2012 9:21 pm

((Joucelyn))

"excited"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19703
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 9:38 pm

(Petal)
"I'm so happy for you"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Wed May 02, 2012 7:27 am

((Joucelyn))

I smiled "But I want to know about you. "
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 11:46 pm

(Petal)
"There really is nothing new going on. I must be doomed to be a lonely old maid." The words came as a bit of a joke.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Thu May 03, 2012 7:25 am

((Joucelyn))

"Nonsense, There is someone out there for everyone"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 12:21 am

(Petal)
"Not always true. Some of us are doomed to be lonely for most of their lives. Like Amy's mom, and Lydiaa who is Victoria's mom. Don't feel bad for me. I've just accepted the truth: I waited too long to hatch. Who ever that person was supposed to be must have died years and years ago."

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Fri May 04, 2012 7:29 am

((Joucelyn))

"don;t give up hope just yet, besdies, it will be hundreds years before you start getting old. and if you didn;t hatch when you did I would never have met my best friend. "

((One of the Orphan hatchlings from the gold pack))

I nervously aproached Casey. I knew she was nice but she was still one of the leaders. but then I decided that this was important enough to interupt her. "casey.... it's my friend.. she won't wake up.. I know she is always hard to wake up.. but this time it's more than that. I can;t feel her mind..."
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 11:26 pm

(Petal)
"You make one person."
(Casey)
I turned to the little one, kneeling down to his level, "Would you like me to go visit her?" I knew from his description that she was likely already gone, but I couldn't show him lost hope,

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sun May 06, 2012 8:21 am

((Joucelyn))

"and I'm the only one?"

((The hatchling))

I nodded slightly.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 4:08 pm

(Petal)
"Everybody is well off now, sister. They have a friend or a significant other. I'm the third wheel."

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sun May 06, 2012 4:59 pm

((Joucelyn))

"There is another" I sent her my memory of the writings in the tunnle and then left her to think about that.

((Kyle))

The hatchlings friend had died in her sleep. she had been in the same training class as Lily.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 10:29 pm

(Casey)
Even after years of dealing with the inevitable death of the ill, each one that passed on caused me to cry. Kyle, I don't understand! Are they trying to target Lily too?
(Petal)
Of course she would remember that. But the handwriting was awfully neat to belong to a male, and even if it was a he who had written it, what were the chances that he would be smart enough to match me? In my entire life I had yet to match one of my intelligence and range to feel emotion. Nobody could do that.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon May 07, 2012 7:36 am

((Kyle))

They are targeting anyone who is related to Lucas and Marisol.

((Liam))

There was always one question on my mind. Is there anyone for me? I was the last of my kind. and even if there was another, would it be a female? and if so.. would she even want me?
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 6:51 pm

(Petal)
I found myself wandering and ended up at the same place. The nearby cliff faces were white, but I knew that a touch from me could change their color. Somebody had once told me that this area was originality clear seron's.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon May 07, 2012 7:33 pm

((Liam))

as I headded to my favorite spot I saw a girl there too. "So someone else does come here" I said to myself.. in my own language of course.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 8:27 pm

(Petal)
I turned around and looked up. "Oh,"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon May 07, 2012 8:41 pm

((Liam))

"you can understand me?"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 8:53 pm

(Petal)
"Yes. Perfectly actually. What are you doing here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon May 07, 2012 8:56 pm

((Liam))

"I like to come here... My mother says my ansesters used to live here"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 9:03 pm

(Petal)
"Oh, thats splendid. What do you call yourself?"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon May 07, 2012 9:06 pm

((Liam))

"My name is Liam"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 9:15 pm

(Petal)
"I like that name." and I really did. Standing I introduced myself as Petal, then meeting his eyes for the first time noticed.."You have green eyes?"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon May 07, 2012 9:17 pm

((Liam))

"yes, I have green eyes.. and you do too"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 9:26 pm

(Petal)
A surge of pink colored my ears without my permission as I brushed my dark hair out of my eyes. "Yes."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next