The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice)) - Page 23 Empty Re: Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:44 pm

(Lily)
I smiled at the notice of him as well "Yes"

Back to top Go down

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice)) - Page 23 Empty Re: Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Post by zelf Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:45 pm

((Alexis))

I smiled, I knew I could get her to say something. "Looks like he is doing better"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19703
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:18 pm

((Alexis))

"Do you want to visit him?"

((Conner))

When james finaly showed up. he was in terrible condition. he was alive but I had no idea how he was standing at all.

((Lucas))

I Showed up at where Alyss and jonas lived.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:44 pm

(Lily)
"They won't let us near him." I told her quietly.
(Mellorie)
I rushed foreward to embrace my son, insisting that he sit down. "Explain." I said.
(Alyss)
I was pleasantly surprised to see my cousin here, but something bad was likely happened. "What is it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:32 am

((Lucas))

"Black seron and ferak agressons have gotten worse. Kyle and will have deployed their fighters, There rumors that Mellorie also sent out hers. The blue, green and orange packs say they will fight when their territories are acually in danger.... What does the multicolored pack plan to do?"

((Alexis))

"I'm sure they will now. They are saying he has improved a lot."

((Caden))

I opened my eyes and found myself in the cave that kyle and casey lived in. Jouvelyn and chloe were watching me.

((Haden))

I walked over to lily and Alexis. "caden is awake. you can come see him now. but don;t take too long he will probably fall asleep again soon"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:53 pm

(Alyss)
"Oh," I said darkly. "well, first and foremost I do think" my gaze caught to Jonas's. "That it is time for the leader's family to return."
(Lily)
I was immediatly at Caden's side. "Hey you!"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:03 pm

((Caden))

I smiled at Lily sleepily. "hey lily"

zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:05 pm

(Lily)
"Don't die or I won't talk."

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:06 pm

((caden))

"I don;t think i am gonna die. but i feel really sleepy"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:09 pm

(Lily)
"Don't even get close"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:11 pm

((caden))

"Ok I won't....." I fell asleep again.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:45 pm

(Lily)
I threw down the flowers I'd somehow been holding and stormed off.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:24 am

((Haden))

I found her and sat by her. Let me explain how it works... I thought for a moment. I needed to say it in a way that a hatchling would understand. His dad used a spell to make him go to sleep so that he wouldn't be in pain, Now that he is mostly healed he is starting to wake up, but the spell has not completely worn off, so he will be awake for a short time and then it will make him go back to sleep again. We can't do anything about it except wait. and he has no control over it.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:17 pm

(Lily)
I said nothing, but simply ran off.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:22 pm

((Alexis))

"I think with her you want to try something different... " I said. "She is traumatized, she will not listen to reason. There is a better way to handle this.... where do you think she would go?"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:38 pm

(Lily)
I kept running untill I got to a waterfall, swimming under and resurfacing in some kind of a cave.
(Chloe)
"Stay carful"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:39 pm

((Alexis))

haden told me several places. I darted off. changing into my seron form just before I left the cave...
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:51 pm

(Chloe)
"Haden is she...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:54 pm

((haden))

"I think she is.."
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:55 pm

(Chloe)
"If she is, then we possibly have luck on our side"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:05 pm

((Haden))

"Yes, I think we do"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:08 pm

(Chloe)
"And your brother?"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:10 pm

((haden))

"he is sleeping at the moment. but the worst is over"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:40 pm

(Chloe)
"That is what I thought." I said quietly. "Haden, how old are you?"
(Lily)
The world suddenly seemed in shades of grey, every noise terrifying. Sounds were echoed around me many times over and nothing was safe. Nothing was except staying here where I was, curled up and motionless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next