The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hungar games mixed with RPG about made up animals.

3 posters

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

hungar games mixed with RPG about made up animals.  - Page 30 Empty Re: hungar games mixed with RPG about made up animals.

Post by zelf Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:10 am

((you have to keep in mind that katlyn now looks like she is fifteen in human form. ))

((Zayrx))

I'm replacing council members.. for obvious reasons
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19703
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

hungar games mixed with RPG about made up animals.  - Page 30 Empty Re: hungar games mixed with RPG about made up animals.

Post by Tiana Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:41 am

((Sereana))
I smiled. Meera is a good choice. She has a good head on her shoulders. Not to mention she was once human. So she has a better idea of what being the minority is like, so she will judge fairly when she needs too. I paused, then added with a smirk, and she's cute too. One might think I was matchmaking, but really, I saw my brother so rarely that I just had to get in a tease when I did see him.
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Female Posts : 2622
Birthday : 1994-01-03
Humor : CANDY!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:43 am

((I was actually thinking about pairing up Zayrx with Meera haha))

((Zayrx))

I just smiled and shook my head slightly, then went to talk to Meera.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:04 pm

((Lol! Meera))

I noticed Zayrx coming. Why don't you go practice with eachother. I told the hatchlings. Once they were gone I turned to him.) Is something wrong? I asked. He looked rather serious, and the only reason I could think of for him to search me out is Amy and Aldin...
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:07 pm

((Zayrx))

Relax, I just want to talk with you.

((Aldin))

"hold on one second" I said. I glowed a little and Katlyn's body soon looked like that of a seven or eight year old. "There, that looks more convincing." I gently picked her up and placed her on my back. it worked for a long time. I was confident that we were going to make it to the hospital with no incident. But... we were in the capitol. and soon a group of rough looking people started following us. They stayed back a little ways. But I noticed that they stayed with us for some time. I knew their intentions were not good. I could have handled them in human form, but apparently they knew what I was. because out of nowhere this huge beast jumped in from of us. it was slightly larger than my seron form, it had thick black fur, claws about a foot long, a tail with a blade as long as an adult seron. it showed it's teeth and they were twice the size of mine. Now as a seron I could, and often did, kill animals several times my size. But I did not even know what this thing was, or how strong it was. The time for concealing who we were had passed. I handed Katlyn to Amy and changed form. The beast roared at me. I bared my teeth and roared, challenging it. This was a time where the more animal part of me came out. I was acting on instinct. This thing was trying to hurt my friends. and I was going to kill it.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:18 pm

((Meera))
So they were alright... What do you want to talk to me about? I was confused, but curious. What on earth could I do for the leader of the serons?!

((Amy))
I paled. This was very bad. "Come on!" I yelled to Alex. We had to move, Aldin would do better if he wasn't worried about us being in the middle of the fight. Before I could move, one of the men grabbed me from behind. "Hello there." He growled. "You have quite a friend there." He then glided his hands up my body and tried to slide them undet my shirt. I shifted my hold on Katlyn and jammed my elbow into his stomach. "Hello there. He's my husband, and I don't think he'd care for you touching me any more than I do."
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:26 pm

((Zayrx))

Well, due to recent events, I fired most of the council. I need replacements.

((Alex))

I grabbed one of them by the wrist and threw him into one of his companions. "come on! we need to hurry. Aldin can take care of himself"

((Aldin))

We jumped at eachother at exactly the same time. colliding in a big mass of scales and fur.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:40 pm

((Meera))
I blinked, startled. um, what do you need me for? I don't know if I would be much help picking people out...

((Amy))
I nodded, running down the street and skidding around a corner. "I don't suppose you know where this place actually is?" I asked.
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:43 pm

((Alex))

"I really have no idea" I said. "But Katlyn is looking really pale"

((Zayrx))

Nah, I am asking you to be one of the replacements.

((Aldin))

We were pretty evenly matched. He was bigger, but only slightly. I had the advantage of being faster.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:59 pm

((Meera))
I felt my jaw drop open. Had I heard him right? M-me? I stuttered. I felt like a complete idiot. Um, are you sure, I mean, there are others who are probably better suited for the position... I was a nobody, the seron that used to be human. I wasn't counciler material...

((Amy))
"Great. We are doomed." I muttered as I ran.
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:05 pm

((Zayrx))

I need serons I can trust. There are very few serons I trust more than you.

((Alex))

"Oh, that looks like the right place"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:10 pm

((Meera))
That stopped my thoughts dead. Really? I did't think he'd ever even noticed me, much less trusted me. Why?
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:15 pm

((Zayrx))

For one reason, you are not one that desires power. The old council got way too power hungry. You also tend to look at both sides of a situation before deciding what to do with it. I also have a full report from your leader and former and current Elite guards on your progress over the years. and I like what I see.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:40 pm

((Meera))
oh... there wasn't much I could say to that. So I went with, um, thanks. What will you need me to do? I won't have to stop living here will I? This was my family, and I didn't wabt to leave it.

((Amy))
I hope you're right." I said as I ran towards the building he was pointing to. It was tall. That was all I saw before I was tripped. Katlyn tumbled from my arms. I looked back, it was the man I had elbowed. I was surprised he was even alive. I had hit him pretty hard, and with seron strength that would rupture intestines. "Get Katyn to safety." I told Alex. I lifted my foot, the only new clothes in my outfit were my boots, they had been a wedding gift. They were tough, abd had rather hard soles. I almost felt bad, almost. I slammed my foot into his face. He let go of my leg.
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:48 pm

((Zayrx))

You will just need to meet with the council for a couple hours a day and discuss issues, you may stay longer if people bring cases to your attention that cannot be handled within their pack. other than that you will live as you normally. While you are not working Aldin is still your pack leader.

((Alex))

I picked up Katlyn and ran. I was not sure if I would see Aldin and Amy again.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:59 pm

((Amy))
I scrambled to me feet as the guy rolled away, but as I started running a hand grabbed my braid and yanked me back. I yelled as my hands automatically flew to my head.
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:08 pm

((one of the bad people))

This girl was tough. But so were many others. We would get her eventually. After all we did have her outnumbered. I was about to grab her tighter , when something huge slammed into me.

((Aldin))

I managed to kill the beast and went after the others. I saw that Alex was nowhere in sight. But the men had a hold of Amy. I was not going to have this. I dove straight at them, landing on top of one. the others were startled and let go. I threw the man I had landed on into a wall, then I face the others. my teeth were bared and a low and frightening growl came out of me. they backed up as I began stalking them. Then I felt someone tug on my tail, the person I had just thrown into the wall was on me again. I hissed in annoyance and smashed him with my tail. two others ran for Amy again. I charged them and made them step back again. and so it was for some time. some of them would pester me, and some would try and get Amy. These humans were not normal. I would do things to them that would have killed another seron, and they still kept coming back.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:47 pm

((Amy))
I hated to run from a fight, but Aldin would do better if her weren't protecting me. As I dashed up the stairs to the building I noticed the guy I kicked was still on the ground, and he wasn't moving. I hoped he was dead. I could hear Aldin still fighting behind me. 'Pleasepleasepleas!' I begged silently, 'let us all get out of this alive!'
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:34 pm

((Alex))

I made it into the building. Luckily this was the right place. But now I had to new problem. There were a lot of people, and I had no idea how to use these machines Amy had mentioned..

((Aldin))

After a time there were dead or dying enemies all around me. it turned out these guys could be killed, but you had to hit a weak spot. I paid the price for it tho. I had multiple stab wounds from various kinds of knives, plus I had the injuries I received from fighting that beast. in the heat of the moment I barely noticed. but now I could feel how seriously hurt I really was. I flew in the direction Amy had gone. in the air it was easier to move. but when I landed by her I could only hold the weight for a second before I tumbled to the ground. I knew my injuries would kill my human form so I stayed in my current form. I attempted to get up but I had barely any strength left. I started to get confused. the instinctual side of me took over. I was an animal, just like any other, and I was wounded. someone tried to touch me, now that I think of it it was probably Amy, but at the time all I knew was that someone was going to touch me, and in my wounded and confused state, I growled at them and snapped at their hand.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:58 am

((Amy))
I stopped and pulled my hand away. "Oh, it's like that is it?" I asked coolly. I knew this was the total seron part of Aldin talking, and I hoped the sound of my voice would at least pull him out enough to let me help him. I said it coolly because if I didn't I was going to start trembling. Aldin was crazy for right now, some guys had almost gotten me and they probably would have tried to do a lot more to me than just kill me, I didn't know where Alex and Katlyn were, and I was scared.
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:26 am

((Aldin))

There was something familiar about the voice. But I could not quite place it.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:22 am

((Amy))
I sighed. "Come on, Aldin, we need to help Katlyn. Alex is with her too but he doesn't know how to work the machines." I touched his back, where there weren't any slices, or scratches. "Come on, snap out of it! The beast is gone and so are the men. It's just me."
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:56 am

((Aldin))

Amy?
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:19 pm

((Amy))
I sighed with relief. "Yeah. Come on, we are still out in the open, and we aren't done yet. Can you heal yourself?" It wasn't a question of ability, but one of strength. He was pretty beat up. I could see the cuts on his back where the beast had clawed him, and I knew there were more, plus what those men had done. I surpressed a shudder as I remembered the one rubbing his hands on me.

((Btw, Amys thoughts are almost always open to Aldin now, so he probably saw that thought...))
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:24 pm

((Aldin))

They did what to you? There is one thing you never do when it comes to serons. You do not touch those we care about. and what these men had done went far beyond what my limit was. well... by now I was not sure if I should call them human. There is no way a small group of ordinary humans could possibly take on an adult seron.. in fact if they had been human, Amy probably would not have needed my help.

((Same goes for Aldins thoughts))
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next