hungar games mixed with RPG about made up animals.

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

hungar games mixed with RPG about made up animals.  - Page 31 Empty Re: hungar games mixed with RPG about made up animals.

Post by Tiana on Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:32 pm

((Amy))
I hastily shoved the memory to the back of my mind. "Nothing. They didn't actually do anything. And anyways they are dead now, I killed the one that grabbed me and you got the rest. We can talk about it further later, right now we have to go."

((Meera))
I was in shock. I was a council member? That was crazy.Am I dreaming? I asked.

“Say what you mean and mean what you say, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Female Posts : 2622
Birthday : 1994-01-03
Humor : CANDY!!!

Back to top Go down

hungar games mixed with RPG about made up animals.  - Page 31 Empty Re: hungar games mixed with RPG about made up animals.

Post by zelf on Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:34 pm

((Aldin))

I healed myself enough to be able to stand up. I was able to change back to my human form now.

((Zayrx))

Nope, relax, you still won't be nearly as busy as Aldin.

I love animals.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. ((or I'm a Mormon )

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19700
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:12 am

((Amy))
We ran inside, and down the hall. It was brightly lit, the floresants reflected on the tile floor, making it hard to concentrate. "Where are you Alex?" I muttered.

“Say what you mean and mean what you say, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:53 am

((Aldin))

I was using my mind to scan for Katlyn and Alex. "They went this way"

I love animals.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. ((or I'm a Mormon )

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:15 am

((Amy))
"Alright, lets go." I ran down the hall, peeking into rooms as I went. I almost ran right past them, I had passed so many empty rooms that they didn't register for a moment. I screeched to a stop and bolted into the room. Alex was there, and Katlyn was layong on the bed, all the machines around her. I breathed a sigh of relief, then whistled as I looked at the machine. "They did it!" I muttered. It had been a prototype when I had been living is district 3, I had been helping build it. It was designed so that the doctors could hook it up, and then the machine was small enough that if the patient had to move it could be put in a bag, still hooked up to the patient, and they could carry it wih them. This was an enormous stroke of luck.

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:18 am

((Aldin))

"great job Alex. We can carry this one home with us"

((Zayrx))

It did not take long for the new council to have something very important to talk about. Just hours after I reformed the council, it was discovered that someone had poisoned the lake, which happened to be our main water source.

((Alex))

When we got back. We did not really get to rest. A healer came over to help, and Aldin immediately went off to discuss the water situation with the members of the gold seron government. ((The gold seron government is made up of the leading family, The Elite, The lead healer, the lead spy,and the gold serons in the pack who are council members. if there are other important people present, like another leader, or Zayrx, they are invited as well. ))

((Sereana and Zayrx's great grandfather. I will call him Cody))

I arrived just as the meeting was ending. I was the oldest seron ever to live. At fifteen thousand years old, I had lived far longer than any seron was expected to live. I had a very close bond with my two great grandchildren. When their parents died, I was the one who took them in. I was already at an extremely old age when I did so, and many wondered if I could handle children. I even had doubts myself. But I could not just abandon those hatchlings. So I decided to take them in. I found the experience to be very rewarding. I remember them begging me to tell them stories long into the night. When Sereana was almost three years old, she left to live with the gold serons, Zayrx had become the supreme ruler just a few years before. As I approached them now. I looked at my great grand daughter with a mixture of pride and affection. Look at my little Sereana I said. She's all grown up

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:29 am

((Sereana))
I looked up and beamed. Hello, Grandfather. How are you? It was good to see him, I hadn't seen him in a few years and I had missed him.

((Meera))
I took the first deep breath since the meeting started. I had been terrified. I don't think it went to badly though.

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:58 am

((Cody))

Oh. I am content with my life I said. I heard Zayrx was here. I thought i'd come down and visit while you were both here... who knows how often I will be able to do it? We all knew that I had lived far longer than serons were expected to live. When I was raising Sereana and Zayrx I had been in fairly good health. But now it seemed age had caught up to me. When I was young I was the most powerful seron alive. I was not even close to what I used to be, I was still that strong when it came to magic. No seron knew more magic than I did. But my physical strength was not even close to what it used to be.

(((Aldin))

As soon as the meeting was over I went to see how Katlyn was doing. She was looking better but she hadn't woken yet. Alex was sitting there holding very still, he looked almost like a statue. I knew he was having a mental conversation with her, so I left him to it.

((Zayrx))

I saw my great grandfather talking with Sereana. Well, now this is a sight to see. I said. it sure has been a while.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:35 pm

((Katlyn))
I was floating. That is the only way I can describe it. I was a small blip in a vast emptyness. Sometimes I could feel my body trying to pull me back, sometimes I could almost hear my name. But when I followed these sensations I could feel the pain of a bady I had strained, almost beyond repair. I would shy away and the feelings would vanish. Why would I want to go back anyway? Back to war, and serons who didn't understand me, or were afraid of me. It was peaceful here. Quiet. I thought I heard my name but I pushed away, no, no more pain.

((Sereana))
who do you think poisoned the water? the subject had been debated, humans, feraks, seron eaters. Probably humans or feraks or both. It was hard to say.

((Meera))
I walked around the clearing, calming my nerves. It hadn't been bad at all, but it was my first meeting as a councler and I had been tense the whole time.

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:42 pm

((Alex))

Katlyn, you are more important than you think you are. If only you could see everyone who is trying to save you.

((Cody))

Who has the best reason to weaken the serons? I said. Seron eaters? no, we are their main prey source. if we are gone, they will starve. Black serons? they are evil, but they are still serons. They know that if they poison the water it will hurt them too. Feraks? even more evil than black serons, but they also depend on the water. So.. there is only two things it could be. either it was accidental, or some evil humans have done it.

((Zayrx))

Or it could be someone who hates us, but does not live here.

((Aldin))

I went down to the lake with Amy so that we could see the situation for ourselves. The water had such a strong and unnatural scent, that I had a hard time concentrating. whatever was put in there is not natural I said. There are many natural poisons in this forest, and that does not smell like any of them.... We continued along the shore line, trying to see if we could find if there was any evidence that it was an accident. The more we looked, the more it became apparent that this was intentional.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:38 am

((Sereana))
I shook my head. What is wrong with those humans. It wasn't really a question, noone could answer it. I decided to change tue subject, there was nothing we could do about it right now. Meera did well I thought. You made a good choice.

((Katlyn))
I was startled. I knew that voice. Alex?

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:44 am

((Zayrx))

yes, she did do a great job.

((Alex))

Yes, it's me. We wen't through quite a bit of trouble to keep you alive.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:51 am

((Katlyn))
Why? I'm not worth it..

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:56 am

((Alex))

Yes, you are. Did you think I spent all that time with you because I just picked a hatchling at random and it happened to be you? I enjoy being around you. If you die, where will that leave me? Or what about the others serons who care about you? you are loved Katlyn, it may not seem like it. But you are.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:30 am

((Katlyn))
I could feel the pull again. Feel the pain and the heavyness of my body. I was scared. What if my body didn't work anymore? I tried to push away like I always did. It hurts! I said.

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:34 am

((Alex))

I know it does, but you will never recover if you keep fighting it. I will help you through it.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:12 am

((Katlyn))
I could feel the pull again. I tried to push away, tried to fight it. But it was something more this time. It seemed that now that Alex had found me he wasn't letting go. The pull finally won and I was falling. Everything was a blur, the world seemed to pass by me. Then I slipped into my body. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes for the first time in a long time. I saw the roof of the cave and felt the wind on my face. I burst into tears.

((Meera))
Something was different... I could feel it. Sereana? I think...  Katlyn! she gasped back.

Last edited by Tiana on Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:11 pm; edited 3 times in total

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:59 pm

((Alex.))

"I'm here Katlyn. It's going to be okay. "

((Aldin))

It did not take long for word to reach us that Katlyn was awake. There was not much else to see in our investigation, so we headed straight back to camp. Everyone was talking excitedly. The healers had to keep everyone from running into the cave all at the same time. "okay everyone settle down" I said. "you will get to see her soon enough. But for now only family, professional healers, and those that she requests to come see her, may enter the cave for now. At least until we know what her condition is." I entered the cave. of course Alex was already talking with her. I walked over to her and smiled at her. "and how is my little sister doing?"

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:55 pm

((Katlyn))
I smiled weakly back. Alive... I said simply.

((Meera))
I reached the leaders cave at the same time as Sereana and Zayrx. what is going on? I asked one of the guards.

((Sereana))
I had such a tight grip on Zayrx's arm I would be surprised if it hadn't gone numb. I knew I shound be acting more professional, but I couldn't help it!

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:08 pm

((the funny thing about that is. Sereana is all excited, and she is the one in charge of Aldins guards))

((Aldin))

"Well, we had best hurry and get you checked out. half the pack wants to see you" I said. I pressed lightly on her foot. "do you feel that?"

((Alex))

"Why do you do that?" I asked "When someone wakes up from putting that much strain on their body, it may take a whole for the rest of their body to wake up. " Aldin said. "Even tho Katlyn is conscious now, the rest of her body might still be recovering"

((some random gaurd in front of the cave))

Aldin want to check out katlyns condition first before he let's everyone in. she is awake but that is all we know.

((Zayrx))

Is putting your brothers arm to sleep part of your training?

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:24 pm

((Sereana))
I forced my fingers open and gave him a rueful grin. sorry. I briefly thought about going in, but decided to give Aldin and Katlyn some space. He had asked that noone enter and so noone would. I glanced at Meera, Would you mind keeping an eye on things here? I should probably go make some order in this chaos. she nodded. Don't worry, I'll let you know when we can go in. i smiled and turned to go, but I paused and glanced at my brother mischievously, She is very pretty don't you think? I said just to him. What good was a sister who didn't tease?

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:06 pm

((Zayrx))

Go on you, you have work to do. I said. But as I said it I gave her a little playful shove. She was my sister, but she had also been my best friend for years.

((Aldin))

We were able to unhook all of the machines from Katlyn. She was talking to us and all of her vital functions were stable. She had helped me treat someone with a similar problem before, so she knew that recovery was painful. After everyone gets a chance to visit with you, I can make you go to sleep so that you don't have to feel it, you will wake up when it has passed. you will be able to talk mentally with others while you are asleep. I said to her.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:17 pm

((Katlyn))
I frowned and shook my head. I know how it worked but I had spent the last couple of weeks asleep and I wasn't ready to go floating again, even if everyone could talk to me. I'll be alright.

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:34 pm

((Aldin))

I nodded all right. Would you like to to make it so it won't hurt as much?

Katlyns Recovery was amazing. In a couple more weeks and she was walking again. Now I was able to turn my attention to the issue with the water. We could still get water. But we had to travel several miles to collect it and then bring it back. The blue serons suffered the most because their home was pretty much in the water. With the shortage of water came growing tensions in the pack. Serons who were usually sensible got in fights over the littlest things. Those serons who had no human form ((serons who die in human form turn back into their seron form, they can no longer change into human form and they are much more animal like than they were before.)) were the worst. Vocal commands did not work with them. I had to put them in their place like a alpha wolf does with the members of his pack. They also had a habit of testing the human members of the pack. I noticed that two of the previously mentioned serons were about to get into a fight over a scrap of food. Sereana, help me break these ones up This was a conversation we had a lot lately.

((Alex))

I was with Katlyn just outside the leaders cave. We liked to sit up here and talk, because only the leading family, and a few others, were allowed up here. So no unpleasant serons bothered us when we were here.... most of the time. Katlyn was the leaders sister, so she was permitted up here, and of course Aldin and Amy liked me, so I was allowed up here too. I had been best friends with Katlyn pretty much since we met. But as we both got older I realized that there was more to it than that. She looked stunningly beautiful in either seron form or human form. Many of the younger male serons had their eye on her. But they were not alone, for weeks I had been wondering how to tell her how I felt. But I was not sure how she would react.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:37 am

((Sereana))
I rolled my eyes. Again? Alright. On my way. I flew to the fighting serons. Alrght you two, time to break it up.

((Katlyn))
I was in human form today, I always felt a little awkward in seron form around Alex. "The sunset is amazing today..." I commented. Since I had woken up I had found I had a greater apreciation for such things. There were so many colors in the world! Tonights sunset was a beautiful painting of reds and pinks and blues with a few purple streaks all swirling across the sky.

Last edited by Tiana on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next