hungar games mixed with RPG about made up animals.

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

Go down

hungar games mixed with RPG about made up animals.  Empty hungar games mixed with RPG about made up animals.

Post by zelf on Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:22 am

so I always wonderd what it would be like if the serons exsisted in the hungar games. so this is an roleplay about it. We each have two charactors. One is a seron one is a tribute.

The plot: it is another reaping, we are getting chosen to go compete in the games and try and kill everyone just like every other year. But the capitol is not the only one with plans, you see the purpose of a serons exsistance is to protect the innocent of other serons and also humans. We are human so we fall into that catagory. so, the seron leaders, through trickery, have made sure that each of their sons ((or daughters)) is one of the tributes. they have strict orders, make sure everyone survives and that the games blow up in the capitols faces.

Rules:
all roleplay rules apply

all forum rules apply.

Please have your charactors in different districs so that we acually have abother human controlled charactor to tlak to.

my human charactor

name: alex

district: 10

personality: quite, but freindly.

speicialty: he is clever and knows how to survie in the most exteme conditions.

my seron charactor:

name: aldin

pack: gold seorns

rank: son of the pack leader ((eight generations down from kyle and mellorie))

personality: very brave, is not afraid to stand up to enemies much bigger than him.

description: in human form he is dark brown hair and light blue eyes. being a pack leaders son he is a very athletic build. in seron form he is large and dangouras looking.

I love animals.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. ((or I'm a Mormon )

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19700
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

hungar games mixed with RPG about made up animals.  Empty Re: hungar games mixed with RPG about made up animals.

Post by Tiana on Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:25 pm

my human character

name: Amy

district: 3

personality: She has been raised to play the games her whole life, but she hates them. Her uncle and older sister were both killed in the games, and her family just acted like it was an honor to be cherished. For the most part she is rather shy, disliking to be in front of a lot of people, but she has a quiet strength about her.

specialty: She is very good with swords.

my seron character:

name: Sereana

pack: gold seorns

description: In human form she is average height, and graceful. she has darker skin, and her thick red hair goes almost all the way down he back and she has striking forest green eyes.

Last edited by Tiana on Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Say what you mean and mean what you say, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Female Posts : 2622
Birthday : 1994-01-03
Humor : CANDY!!!

Back to top Go down

hungar games mixed with RPG about made up animals.  Empty Re: hungar games mixed with RPG about made up animals.

Post by zelf on Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:30 pm

alright there is someone in this so we can start now.

((alex))

"alex ((last name)!" my heart dropped. I had hoped so much that they would not call me. but they had. it seemed like a mile long walk up to the stage.

((aldin))

they had just called the girl tribute and now they were calling a boy. I knew my orders. in order for our plans to work I had to be the boy tribute. I had to make sure the games failed. and make sure that girl saw her family again. whyen they call the boy tributes name. I volunteerd,

I love animals.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. ((or I'm a Mormon )

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:27 pm

((Amy))
"Amy Corry!" I froze. I had been picked first! Oh god... I had no doubt my family had done a lot of threatening people so that I would have to play.

((Sereana))
I watched the girl from district 10 go up onto the stage. As soon as they called for volunteers I jumped up. I headed up to the stage.

Last edited by Tiana on Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

“Say what you mean and mean what you say, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:02 pm

((umm.. your charactors are supposed to be in different districts. our human charactors get into the games. so if amy is in district three sereana would be in a different one... maybe she can volunteer for the girl in district ten so that she can interact with alex. and I can have aldin be in district three with amy. the seorns can communicate with their mind like))

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:26 pm

((Sorry, misunderstood your last post... Razz Fixed.))

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:31 pm

((alex))

great, now the other tribute was someone who was way older than me. this was not turning out well for me.

((aldin))

I volunteered for the boy in district three. I had to resist the temptation to show the peacekeepers that I could easily kill them all. I had to keep the capitol from knowing what I was untill I got into the arena.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:09 pm

((Sereana))
I smiled at the boy tribute a little. He looked terrified. Poor kid. Luckily for him, the games were not going to go as planned this year...

((Amy))
I glanced nervously at the boy tribute. I didn't recognized him, but that didn't mean anything. It was a big district. I wondered what he was thinking. Was he already panning on how to kill me? I looked away hurriedly...

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:21 pm

((aldin))

we were put on the train. I wasn;t exactly thrilled about eating the human food. but I was more foucased on makeing sure amy did not die. which was going to be a challange seeing as the mentor was a joke.

((alex))

I was terrified, how did this happen to me?

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:26 pm

((Sereana))
Alex seemed to be in shock. I touched his shoulder, "Hey, we have to get on the train now." I told him quietly, but firmly.

((Amy))
I was not hungry I felt like my stomach had dropped through the floor. My head hurt a little. I put my elbows on the table and my head in my hands. This was a disaster...

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:28 pm

((alex))

I flinched but got on the train.

((aldin)

do not be afraid, noone is going to die this year. I used my mental communication so that the capit9ol people wouldn;tn hear.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:34 pm

((Amy))
I jerked my head up. That was weird. I looked at the boy tribute, Aldin he had said his name was, he seemed to be watching me, but not obviously. I was going crazy. I was hearing the other tributes voice in my head... I was going to end up being like Anne, or one of the other tributes who came out completely mental!

((Sereana))
'"Don't be scared. I will protect you." I whispered when the capital guards left us alone for a few minuets.

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:36 pm

((alex))

"but.. you are going to try and kill me, that's what the games are about"

((aldin))

oh no you arent going crazy, I can do this. here is a hint, I am not human. but the capitol can't know that. I have my own orders, mainly, make sure noone dies. and make the games fail.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:43 pm

((Sereana))
I smiled. "Not this time. I am here to stop them."

((Amy))
I felt my eyes go wide. This was insane! But for some reason I believed him. I didn't say anything though, he obviously didn't want to be heard.

Last edited by Tiana on Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:46 pm

((alex))

"really?"

((aldin))

keep this between us. also the girl for district three is also working for the same person i'm working for.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:48 pm

((Sereana))
"Yup. But don't tell anyone. We are going to go through as if it were any other game. Got it?"

((Amy))
There were others? Boy, sleeping was doubtful before. Now, I would be surprised if I even got my eyes closed! I nodded, letting him know I understood.

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:52 pm

((alidin))

now, we are on the right page. get some sleep and pretend you think I am going to try and kill you in some horrible way.

((alex))

"ok"

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:58 pm

((Amy))
I nodded again, then I stood up. "I am going to bed, I will see you tomorrow." I didn't wait for an answer. I just turned and walked towards my room.

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:00 pm

((alex))

I felt a little better. but not much. what if she couldn;t protect me from everyone?

((aldin))

I headded off to my room, with it's too soft beds and too human scented stuff.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:02 pm

((Sereana))
"There is one other person who works with me, he is from district 3. There may be more, I don't know yet." I told him.

((Amy))
Despite my doubts, I passed out almost as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:04 pm

((alex))

"how will you be able to protect me from everyone?"

((aldin))

I was sued to being in a cave, so it took me a little longer to fall asleep.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:35 pm

((Sereana))
"I am going to coordinate with my companion. We are going to find out if there are any more of us. And then we are going to blow these games away."

((Amy))
I may have gotten to sleep fast, but that didn't last. I started having one of those night where you wake up every hour on the hour, and sometimes on the half hour too.Finally I threw my pillows and blankets aside, and want walking around the train.

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:35 pm

(hey do know that there are others. they got their orders form aldins father, who is the gold seron leader.))

((aldin))

"so you couldn;t sleep either" I said as she walked past me.

((alex))
"how are you going to pull that off? with magic?"

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:04 pm

((Amy))
I must have jumped a mile. I hadn't noticed him standing there, I was too deep on my thoughts. I glanced at him, embarrassed at being so easily startled. "Nope."

((Sareana))
I smiled. "You'll see. For right now, lets not worry about it. Lets go eat."

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:11 pm

((alex))

"ok"

((aldin))

"you would think with these soft beds we would sleep better. I guess it's because of the circumstances."

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next