The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remake of an RPG about made up animals

4 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Remake of an RPG about made up animals Empty Remake of an RPG about made up animals

Post by zelf Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:04 pm

ok, so in the last one of this, noone knows where we are, I have no idea what happend to people who controll major charactors, and noone seems to even know where it is anymore. so I am makeing a new, fresh one. you can have your same charactors, or make new ones.

for those who are joining this for the first time, this roleplay is about animals I made up durring my childhood called serons, they look like dragons, but are smaller ((about the size of a large horse)) they live in large packs, their main purpose in life is to protect both their own kind and any innocent human. from the day they are hatched serons are taught that protecting a human is very honerable. serons bodies are built well for what they do, they are able to take down creatures many times their size, their claws and teeth can cut through anything, their tails are strong enough to crush diamond and they can make a screching sound that can knock anyone not used to hearing it unconsious.

hatchlings are only the size of a ferret, but they grow to adulthood in five years. once they are adults their ageing slows down to where they age one year every one hundred years.

and now, how a seron pack is run.

The pack leader

The pack leader is the head of the pack ((the white leader is the head leader)) he makes all the rules for the pack. But if a leader abuses his power, the pack elite can remove him from his position and put another leader in his place.

The leaders son

This is obviously the leaders son, he is the next in line to become leader. when he reaches adult age he is second in command in the pack.

The leaders wife

the leaders wife is also an important position in the pack. she looks after the hatchlings who have lost their parents, she also provides most of the care for the leaders children.

the elite gaurd

The elite guard is the seron over the fighters of the pack. he is also the leader of the pack elite.

the elite

these serons are highly skilled fighters who are the personal gaurd of the leader. there are only twenty elite fighters in a pack.

fighters

Fighters protect the pack from danger. a seron must be five years old to become a fighter.

hatchlings

hatchlings are well.. the hatchlings of the pack. they are highly protected. to harm one is certain death.

retired serons

these are serons who are somehow unable to continue being fighters or healers.

healers

these serons a speicialy trained in healing. there are five healers in a pack. the lead healer is also thee oldest member of the pack elite.

oh yeah, black serons are evil. ((their seron forms are black, their human forms can be any color))

and here is the plot.

We are serons, all our lives we have been told it is honerable to protect the innocent of both serons and humans. But one day we will be tested to the very limits, when a young human boy is found barely alive by a group of gold serons, we discover that there is a new threat in our forest, and it is something that could destroy us, and the human village close by.

and now, here is my charactor.

name: jake

pack: gold

description: he is a medium sized gold seron, with a ong scar down his side.

personality: he is a wise leader, But also has a sense of humar. he is famous for haveing a soft side for hatchlings. but aso being very ferice in battle

((and finaly the story starter, you can join once your charactor is made))

I stood on the ledge just outside my cave. my cave was the highest up. ((oh forgot to add, serons have pwoerfull magic, but only use a small part of it. and they have human forms)) my three younger brothers chased eachother in circles around me, their names were kilev, zack and marcus. marcus was named after the leader before me. I had only been the pack leader for five years. and durring that time I have already chased off three black seron attacks. I took great pride in the serons postion of protecting the innocent. but the black serons did not make it easy.

((if it's not too much to ask, can the next person to join be the one who finds the boy? then have them come and tell jake aboutt it?))

zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19703
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Remake of an RPG about made up animals Empty Re: Remake of an RPG about made up animals

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:53 am

(Well I suppose I should join...I think I will. Don't worry I'm going to be on more often now that I don't have as much going on and I will be on even more after my sister is married)

name: Adele

pack: gold

description: she is a small sized gold seron. In human form she has long red hair with blue eyes. She has a limp

personality: smart, stays alert, kind, doesn't like fighting.

Other: She wasn't born a seron but grew up around them and so she turned into a seron. She doesn't like staying in her seron form for too long because it doesn't feel natural to her. She has a limp because bonjars attacked her village when she was young and one mangled her leg. That is why she is with the serons. Her family was killed by the bonjars.

(Okay now I'm starting)

I walked quietly down the paths that led to the lake. Nothing had been going on so I decided go for a swim but right before I reached the lake I heard a whimper. I stopped in my tracks. I looked off to the side of the path and a small boy lay with wounds all over his body. I gasped. Why was he here? I had to tell Jake. I changed into my seron form and grabbed the boy, flying back to the caves. Jake! I need healers! I said. I landed and set the boy gently down onto the ground.

Last edited by AnabellaSeron on Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Remake of an RPG about made up animals Empty Re: Remake of an RPG about made up animals

Post by zelf Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:20 pm

as soon as I saw the boy. I called my healers over. adele, take my brothers into the cave. I don't want them to see something like this I said.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:33 pm

I gathered the boys and hurried them into the cave. Adele, what is going on? Marcus said scornfully. He was so much like his brother. I shook my head. Nothing. Jake just wanted you guys to be in here. I don't know why. I said kindly. You're a bad liar Dellie ((Zach's nick name for Adele because when he was smaller he couldn't say Adele)) I stuck my tongue out at him. He stuck his out back.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:54 am

being hurt this badly, and still alive. The boy had definantly been attacked very recently. The healers said he was lucky adele found him when she did. ten seconds later and there would have been no way of saveing him.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Miara Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:59 am

((Ah ha! Elie has returned!))

Name- Elie
Age- uh very young
Gender- Female
Pack- Gold
Rank- Hatchling
Description- over-sized wings
Personality- Very odd

I had managed to sneak around Adele when she shooed the boys into the cave. I crept around until I got a good view of the boy.
Miara
Miara
staff
staff

Female Posts : 1398
Birthday : 1912-12-04
Location : A special place where all go but few ever return to.
Humor : Somewhere around the eighth century someone did something that no one would ever remember them doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lollipopper Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:44 am

((I am new to this...))

Name: Sterling
Pack: Gold?
Description: Silver, metallic, shimmery.
Personality: very fierce and serious and usually wears a scowl, but is kind.

I was on my usual duties--patrolling the grounds. It was a nice day, but I could feel the wind starting to kick up and deep, gray, menacing clouds wavered in the distance.
I was torn from my weather observation when I looked up at Jake's cave and saw Adele flying in and Elie waiting near the entrance. I could hear voices from inside, so I decided to fly up and see what was happening.
Lollipopper
Lollipopper
zelf's Assistant.
zelf's Assistant.

Female Posts : 642
Birthday : 1996-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:03 am

((serons talk with telepathy when they are in their seron form. and out loud when in human form))

did you notice anything strange when you were out on patrol? I asked sterling. I wanted to know if any of my fighters had seen sighns of what might have attacked the boy.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Miara Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:09 pm

I slowly crept closer to the boy's prone figure. I knew it would take some time before Adele noticed I wasn't with the boys, or someone else noticed I was here. Plus, I knew the guys would want details on what I saw.
Miara
Miara
staff
staff

Humor : Somewhere around the eighth century someone did something that no one would ever remember them doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:17 pm

((kilev))

I didin't like not knowing things. I knew there was something going on out there that they did not want me to see.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Miara Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:22 pm

I spoke to the three boys only. I really wish I wasn't the only one who can sneak past the adults, the smell is putrid.
Miara
Miara
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:23 pm

((kilev))

what is going on out there? I said, only to Elie
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Miara Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:25 pm

There is a badly hurt human boy. The healers said if he hadn't been found he would have died. His blood is oozing all over the ground. I shuddered. Can any of you sneak past and get out here? I really would rather not see this.
Miara
Miara
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:27 pm

((kilev))

jakes gaurds are stareing right at us I told her.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Miara Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:30 pm

Fine I'll stay, but you owe me big time. I slowly crept right up next to a healer who still hadn't noticed I was here. It'll take me weeks to get this smell off me. I grumbled.
Miara
Miara
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:32 pm

((for the new people, If I do not say who's Point of veiw I am doing. I am doing jake. since he is my main charactor))

I had noticed elie was there the whole time. But decided not to mention it. unless she started getting in the way.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Miara Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:54 pm

Their moving him into the cave, you guys may get to see him after all. I slowly padded behind the healers into the cave.
Miara
Miara
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:42 pm

((kilev))

when they brought the boy into the cave. he looked worse then I thought he would. I was suprised he was alive. jake was talking with sterling nearby.

zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Miara Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:56 pm

I sat next to Kilev. You so owe me for that.
Miara
Miara
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:58 pm

((kilev))

wasent my idea I said.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Miara Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:03 pm

Maybe, but you would have asked me to go do it anyway. I'm going to see if someone will take me to the lake. Wanna come? I directed my last question to all three.
Miara
Miara
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:04 pm

((kilev))

yeah! we all said.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Miara Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:06 pm

Ok. I walked over to one of the fighters. Would you take us to the lake? We want to go swimming? I asked innocently.
Miara
Miara
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:08 pm

((kilev))

if it's ok with jake, he may not want you out of camp after that boy was arttacked the fighter said.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Miara Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:11 pm

Jake? I walked silently over to our leader. Can we go swimming?
Miara
Miara
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next