The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hungar games mixed with RPG about made up animals.

3 posters

Page 29 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

hungar games mixed with RPG about made up animals.  - Page 29 Empty Re: hungar games mixed with RPG about made up animals.

Post by Tiana Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:40 pm

((Amy))
I sliced and dodged, and sliced again. Thanks to the seron powers given to me I was faster and stronger than most humans, but I didn't have thw tough skin or the teeth. I wanted my bow! As if on que Meera appeared next to me, carrying it, and my sword! If we hadn't been in the middle of a fight I might have kissed her with shear joy at the sight of my weapons. Meera covered me while I put the dagger away, and strapped the sword around my waist. Then I took the bow. "Thanks!" I said, as I aimed. I aimed for the eye, that being the more vulnerable part of most animals. I took a deep breath and fired.
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Female Posts : 2622
Birthday : 1994-01-03
Humor : CANDY!!!

Back to top Go down

hungar games mixed with RPG about made up animals.  - Page 29 Empty Re: hungar games mixed with RPG about made up animals.

Post by zelf Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:48 pm

((Aldin))

We were sick and tired of being driven from place to place all the time. We threw everything we had into fighting these things. We still lost a lot of serons but some of the seron eaters we starting to hesitate. But that would not last long. Soon they began to come in on us again. I even started using magic against them.

((Katlyn))

Things were not going well at all. Even my brother's magic was not helping things. I knew I had to do something or else everyone would die. So I did something that I was told to never do in my training sessions. My scales glowed brightly and I released all my energy at once. All of the seron eaters were thrown everywhere by a huge blast of energy, none of them got back up. I saw everyone staring at me in shock. Then I passed out.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19703
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:36 pm

((Amy))
For a moment I didn't move. I couldn't move, I had just fired when Katlyn released all her energy, when I looked at her she was pale. Then she collapsed. Then everyone was moving, it was a complete mess, there were serona running everywhere. When I had trouble getting through the crowed of serons trying to do to much at once I decided it was time to do something, And since Aldin would naturally be looking after Katlyn it was up to me. I put two fingers in my mouth and gave a piercing whistle. Everyone paused to look at me. "Alright, you all know what to do, this isn't any different than any other battle. Some of you get the wounded to the healers, some of you clear out the enemy bodies..." I paused, "alright, as many of you as we can spare start clearing bodies. Everyone else, help the healers and anyone else who needs it." One of the serons stepped forwards, it was one of the council members. Why should we listen to you? You are just a human! he seemed to think he would have support in this statement, but I was pleased to see I had won over most of the serons here. But I wasn't going to let the insult stand. I drew myself up to my full hight. "Because I am your leaders wife, because I have been living with the serons for almost 3 years, and because I don't see you coming up with a better idea."
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:43 pm

((Aldin))

Katlyn was breathing but just barely. She would not wake up for several hours. I took her to the cave and put her in bed. The best thing for her would be a lot of rest. I made sure she would be comfortable and then went to help Amy and Sereana keep the fighters in order.

I saw a council member talking to Amy. I gave him a look that said "I am in a very bad mood right now, do not give me a reason to let it out on you" he backed off after I glared at him for a few more seconds.

When I went to the cave with Amy to check on Katlyn. I saw one of the council members there. He was clearly hurting Katlyn because she was moaning in pain and his scales were glowing. he had made a very serious mistake. My scales glowed and he was blasted away. Katlyn lay still again, but I feared that she might be in serious trouble now. I kept moving towards the council member. You know, I can handle insults and threats from you. I can even handle having to remind you that Amy is equal in authority to me. But nobody touches my sister. My voice was soft, almost a whisper. Amy and my guards had known me long enough now to know that when my voice sounded like that, it meant that I had just had enough and I was about to kill someone.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:34 pm

((Amy))
I jumped in the way. "Go check on Katlyn." I said quietly. He looked like he might argue, but I cut him off. "The elite and I will take care of him. All the healers are busy with the down serons outside, you are the only one who can help her right now. I can't do anything for her right now but I can take care of him." I knew if he killed the council member the rest of the council would be furious. So I was going to call over Sereana and one or two other elite and we were going to comfront the entire council. And if they wouldn't work with me, well we would just have to improvise. And that just MAY involve killing him. "Go take care of Katlyn." I said more forcefully, looking Aldin in the eyes.
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:45 pm

((Aldin))

I finally calmed down a little and went to help Katlyn. The council member did not look relieved. He knew that now that he had attacked my sister, he was going to be punished, and nobody took attacking a member of the leading family lightly. The entire pack would turn on him.

((Alex))

I went into the cave when I learned what happened. I was told not to go. But I went anyway. I had to know if she was okay.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:47 pm

((Amy))
I silently called Sereana, asking her to bring any fighters who were able to come to confront the council. I took the gold coucil members arm. "Come on." I said harshly. "And if yoy show one sign of running, or trying to use magic to hurt me or anyone else, I will stab you, and then the Elite and they will do a much better job of you than I can." I pulled out my knife and poked his back with it for emphisis.
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:01 pm

((One of the Elite))

I did not expect this to end peacefully. My first loyalty was to Aldin and along with him, Amy. But I also knew that the council would not just give up. They had a lot of support too, not from gold serons of course. I fully expected them to try and have Amy killed instead of listen to her. I glanced at Sereana. She was new to the job, but so far she had been a good commander. I do not think we are going to get out of this easily. Aldin is openly disobeying them, and they are able to call on fighters from other packs to help them. they could come up with all kinds of stories to convince them. Perhaps you should have some extra fighters stand by, just in case.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:14 pm

((Sereana))
I nodded. Good idea. Luckly for us, most of the other packs support our taking the humans in, but there are those that oppose it. I walked up on the other side of the council member, his name was Deren, and took hold of the arm that Amy didn't have. One move. I warned.
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:21 pm

((Deren))

You know you won't able to do anything once we get to the council

((The supreme ruler of the serons, I will call him Zayrx))

actually, they will I said as I approached. I have heard of this outrages order you have made to kill the humans, and let me tell you. I find it utterly unacceptable. I will be present to hear the councils argument in defense of this. If you hope to regain my approval, you had better make it good.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:27 am

((Sereana))
I gave a little smile. Don't worry. We have Zayrx on our side. I told Aldin.

((Amy))
I took a deep breath as relief rushed throuh me. But I didn't let it show. I wasn't the nervous girl whos face showed everything anymore. That had been two years ago. Now I was the wife of a leader. We got to the councils meeting place, they were all there. I guessed someone had sent a message ahead of us. But I don't think they expected Zayrx. I saw the surprise flicker on their faces before they turned to me. What do you want? the asked. "I want to know," I said cooly, "why your members are attacking hatchlings now." I kept going before they could say anything. "I can take you threatening me, I can take you threatening my friends. We can take care of ourselves. However what I will NOT take is you attacking hatchlings. And besides that the hatchling in question just saved his life. We were attacked," I glanced at Sereana, I hadn't gotten the name of the bloody things. It had all hqppened too fast. I gave a slight nod of thanks as I continued, "seron eaters. Katlyn used all of her energy at once and risked her own life to kill them. But apperently that is nothing special because while she was waiting for a healer and the rest of us were cleaning up and finding our dead this," I searched for a word, "coward" I spat the word like it was a bad taste in my mouth, it almost was. "Came too her, I am not sure exactly what he was doing but Katlyn was crying out and when Aldin checked on her she was worse than before." I glared at them, daring them to challange my story. Daring them to even try defnd his actions.
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:19 am

((Aldin))

I smiled a little. Zayrx was a level headed ruler and a long time friend of the leading family of the gold serons.

((Zayrx))

and so the council attempted to defend their actions. They even tried to convince me that humans only brought conflict to the packs. I felt a deep sense of betrayal and anger. These were serons who I had personally selected because of their honor and wisdom. But now they had become corrupt and out of control. Enough of this I said. The gold serons are in the right. I hereby declare the orders of the council concerning the humans to be void. I paused and then continued. However I would like an extensive training program to be put in place for these humans so that they may have the skills to take care of themselves with minimum help from the serons. I understand it is impossible to completely turn them loose in this forest, but we should give them as much independence as possible.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:39 pm

((Sereana))
Those conditions are already being filled, sir. I have been helping to train the humans myself. Had we been alone I might have hugged him. Asked him how he was doing. But right now was not the time. We had to be professional.

((Amy))
I was so relieved I could danced a jig. But I restrained myself. I straightened my back, and delt with the business at hand. "What do you want us do do with him," I asked, nodding at Deren.
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:42 pm

((Zayrx))

Punish him according to the laws of your pack. His crime was commit'd against the sister of your leader while in his cave, and so the crime falls under gold seron law.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:14 pm

((Amy))
I had a feeling Aldin would be happy to hear that. "Thank you sir." I said. I noted that Deren didn't look too happy and smiled grimly.
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:35 pm

((Aldin))

In general, Deren was a bully. He had always been aggressive towards other serons. he had been chosen for the council because he did have a good head for military tactics, which would be good if all of the packs were in a war at once. But it was obvious now that he had become out of control. I had many experiences with him growing up, he was older than me by about four years, when I was a hatchling he would find every opprotunity to make this hard on me, he only stopped when I was big enough to fight back, and when I did fight back I was not hold back at all. He was bigger than me. But I was a very skilled and dangerous fighter.

Now I was about the pass judgement on him for doing much worse to my sister. I did not expect him to just go along with what I said. He never did. He always has thought about me as just some wimpy little kid who got lucky sometimes, he did not respect me as his leader.

and so here we were. everyone was gathered to hear what I would do about him. I stepped forward and stared down at him. Deren, you have commited the most serious crime that can ever be commited, you have attacked a hatchling of the leading family. I declare that you be banished, under pain of death, until the day that you die. You have an hour to leave gold seron territory. as I expected, Deren had something to say about it. and how are you going to make me? he said. I am twice as large as you are, I have always been able to get you to do what I want. I walked up to him until I was only a foot away. You will leave, or I kill you right here, in front of everyone.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:52 pm

((Sereana))
I stood nearby, ready to do anything I had to to help Aldin. iI warn you, you do not have the support you seem to thing you do. The humans have been with us for almost three years, and have become our friends. Aldin has been leader for most of this and we have had two years of peace because of him. I told Deren, but I let everyone hear, anyone who disagreed could say so and we could take care of two problems at once.
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:56 pm

((Aldin))

Deren decided to make a move that would seal his fate. In one sudden movement he pounced at me. I avoided his attack and spun to face him. Fine then, it seems You have chosen public execution. at the same time, those who were with him revealed themselves, as gold fighters turned on eachother.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:06 pm

((Sereana))
I was relieved to see my observation had been correct, only three or four serons supported Deren. So it was not long at all before they were dealt with. I sighed tho, it still saddened me to see gold serons turn on eatchother.
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:06 pm

((Aldin))

Deren was tough, but after a few minutes it was obvious that I was the better fighter. It did not take me long to control the battle, and a few minutes later he was dead. Two of the serons who were with Deren surrendered and agreed to leave gold seron territory. The rest were killed.

I was getting increasingly worried about Katlyn. she had not woken up for five days. Every day one of the healers or I would check on her. Three times we had to restart her heart, and once we were about to pronounce her dead. It got to the point that we were asking healers from other packs to come and advise us because our healers had thought of everything they could. Even Zayrx's private healer had made visits to our camp to see what she could do, and also Zayrx himself tried to come up with something. But so far none of us could think of anything to help her.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:34 pm

((Sereana))
I knew Zayrx was frustrated. He was the most powerful seron here and he was helpless to do anything for Katlyn. I walked over to him in my human form. The knees of my jeans were ripped, and I could feel the chilly wind in my kneecaps, it felt good. It meant I was alive. I sat down next to Zayrx. "Hey big Brother, don't worry. It's not like your the only one, we've all tried. Katlyn just isn't responding. It's not your fault."

((Amy))
I sat next to Katlyn. She was cold, her fingers felt like ice when I took her hand. She was so unstable, she could vanish at any moment, and Aldin was using all his energy to stop her from doing just that. It made me wish we had one of the machines the kept you alive after the games. I felt my thoughts screech to a stop. What if we had human machines? Aldin could actually get some sleep. It could keep her stable... I opened my mind, I knew he was near by, he was never far. I showed him the machines and what I was thinking.
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:37 pm

((Aldin))

Do you know how we can get her to one of them?

((Zayrx))

"What can save her if none of the healers know what else to do?"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:25 am

((Amy))
The only place I can think of, is the capital... I said hesitantly.
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:44 am

((Aldin))

Well, then, we had best hurry. I said. MY spies tell me that it is just humans at the capitol right now. However their high tech weapons could overwhelm us if we get into a extended fight with them, we need to use one of their machines without them noticing. I turned into my seron form. Amy, sit on my back with Katlyn and make sure she does not fall off. It should be easy to get her up here now that you have the abilities of a seron. I noticed Alex watching from a shot distance. "I want to come with you" he said.

((Alex))

We arrived at the capitol during the night. we landed in a back ally and Aldin changed into his human form after we got off his back. We lay'd Katlyn down and checked on her. She was still alive, but she was not going to last long. We needed to find a way to get her help without getting noticed. which was hard, no matter what you did, carrying an unconcious girl through a city was going to draw attention. Aldin transfered some energy into her to keep her alive a little longer. Aldin finally decided that we would have to stick to the places where not many people were present.

((Zayrx))

Because of recent events, most of the council was removed from power and I was looking for others to replace them. I thought about asking Sereana, but she was already working as Aldins Elite Gaurd, which meant she was already very busy. But I did have another seron in mind. I walked into the gold seron camp and found Sereana. I would like to have a word with Meera My tone of voice said this was not just a casual visit.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:06 am

((Amy))
I looked around. Even without Katlyn we were noticable. Our tattered jeans and ripped t-shirts looked horribly dirty and dull compared to the wild colorful clothes here. Then I had an idea. "Aldin, you carry Katlyn on your back, in human form. Like she fells asleep and yu're carrying her home. If anyone asks, we are dressed as tributes, and we are going home from a party."

((Sereana))
Is something wrong sir? But I still pointed to where Meera was teaching the hatchlings how to fight.
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next