The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice)) - Page 30 Empty Re: Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Post by zelf Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:23 pm

((Haden))

I hugged her back tightly then looked into her eyes. "I don't wnat you to do anything untill you feel ready. you know how I feel, but if you just wnat me to be a friend for now I will do that. "
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19703
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice)) - Page 30 Empty Re: Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:26 pm

(Chloe)
and that was the kindest think he had said,

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:30 pm

(9Haden))

we sat there in silence for a while. "oh did you hear? Amy moved back"

((Caden)

After playing in the caves for a while we decided it was time to return home. We had been home for a while, when a group of serons I did not recognise. But they did have the colors of the main packs. all of them were young, probably just barely adults. they looked like they wanted to cause trouble. "it's them" Alexis said quietly, "they are the ones who killed my family" The group noticed us and started heading our way. "Looks like we have some more practice" Their leader said. Just as he said that I heard my fathers voice close by "you touch them and you're dead" The tone in his voice should have been warning enough, but they turned towards him and the leader said "You want some too? well them come try and stop me. "

((Lucas))

I kept coming forward calmly. fighters came out and surrounded the band of young serons. "I said, if you touch those hatchlings, you are dead" the leader still would not back down. he took a step towards lily, preparing to strike. attack I gave the command to the fighters. there was a startled cry as the trained fighters suddenly surged forward.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:27 pm

(Chloe)
"No!" I said excitedly.
(Lily)
I saw my father to the left of his and met his eyes, mine wide and frightened, about to overflow with tears.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:23 pm

((Haden))

"yes, she did. She brought a friend with her too.."

((Kyle))

Lily, listen to me. I know it is scary, but you need to be brave. while they are distracted, all of you need to get out of there.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:55 pm

(Chloe)
"oooh. A boy friend?"
(Lily)
I shook but knew I had to. Taking my friends by the hands I hurridly raced to where our parents were.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:45 am

((Haden))

"Looks like it to me, a blue seron named Phillip"

((Alexis))

it did not take long for the gang to surrender. They were used to picking on small family groups or weak serons. They did not know how fight pack fighters.

((Lucas))

I walked up to the leader. "Are you too much of a coward to take my life?" he said. "No." I said. "however, there are fates worse than death" he turned pale after I said that. "You tried to kill my son and granddaughters. That does not make me like you very much. So do not try to annoy me, it will only make your life much much worse."
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:21 pm

(Lily)
I closed my eyes and tried to not see the scences playing ibn the back of my mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:24 pm

((Alexis))

"come on Lily, let's get out of here"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:36 pm

(Lily)
I blinked twice

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:48 pm

((Alexis))

I grabbed Lily's hand and lead her away. caden followed us.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:50 pm

(Chloe)
"Amy was always the lovebird of us"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:52 pm

((Haden))

"Oh, was she ever. Sometimes she does seem to talk about things as if she is someone else.."
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:33 pm

(Chloe)
"its part of her personality."

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue May 01, 2012 7:23 am

((Haden))

"Have you noticed that she will treat her mother more like a friend than a mother sometimes? and she will talk to My father as if he is her brother."
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 4:49 pm

(Chloe)
"Haden Don't worry about it: its part of who she is. Amy has always been mature."

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue May 01, 2012 4:50 pm

((haden))

"alright"

((Alexis))

I talked softly to lily, helping her to calm down.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 4:53 pm

(Petal)
I wandered in my human form, carrying a white rose and plucking off the petals letting them fall to the ground as I walked. Never had i minded being alone before. But today felt different for some reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue May 01, 2012 4:56 pm

((Joucelyn))

"Hey petal, there you are."
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 6:55 pm

(Petal)
I looked up. "Hey, sis" she made me smile. "How have you been? Anything new? I've already heard about Caden,"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue May 01, 2012 7:17 pm

((Joucelyn))

"One question art a time! I thought I was the one who asks a bunch of questions without waiting for the answers. "
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 7:19 pm

(Petal)
"Awnser then. " Igrinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue May 01, 2012 7:21 pm

((Joucelyn))

"well.. iv;e been fine. dad just caught a gang of young serons trying to kill caden, lily and Alexis, but they are fine now, and I think carter likes me"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 7:23 pm

(Petal)
"Really/"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue May 01, 2012 7:25 pm

((Joucelyn))

"yeah, you know how when we would get in trouble and dad would give us that look? he did that to them but three times as scary. I thought he was just going to kill them right there"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next