The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice)) - Page 29 Empty Re: Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:46 pm

(Lily)
i stood silent not because of fear, but for amazement.
(Carter)
"With her boyfriend,"
(Phillip)
"I guessed you were right," I said.

Back to top Go down

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice)) - Page 29 Empty Re: Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Post by zelf Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:49 pm

((Alexis))

"My parents owned this place. since I am the only member of my family still alive, this place belongs to me.. I would like to share it with you. it's no fun being the only one who has a place like this"

((Haden))

"she has a boyfriend?'

((Amy))

"I always am"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19703
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:52 pm

(Lily)
"whats your favoriote place here?'
(Carter)
"Just go. over by the creek crossing"
(Phil)
"yeah, i know" I said looking into her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:54 pm

((Alexis))

"come on, i'll show you"

((Haden))

I headded off to go find Chloe.

((Amy))

"and don;t you forget it" I said teasingly.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:17 pm

(LIly)
So i did follow.
(Chloe)
I was by the pond throwing in stones.
(Phillip)
I smirked. "I thought you were going forever"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:24 pm

((Alexis))

I lead them into a cave with a pond in the middle of it.

((Haden))

"hey chloe"

((Amy))

"I thought I was too.."
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:52 pm

(Lily)
I laughed, pushing Caden in
(Chloe)
I stood quickly "Hey;

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:21 pm

((Caden))

I grabbed Lily and pulled her in with me. Alexis just jumped in.

((haden))

"Do you like to come here a lot?"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:23 pm

(Chloe)
"oh, not really."

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:30 pm

((Haden))

"do you mind if i join you?"

((Alexis))

we played for hours in that cave. I paused at some writings on the wall. it was a story my mother and I had worked on.. we had just fineshed it before.... I did not let myself think about it.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:35 pm

(Chloe)
"No, of course not" I said, becoming a bit flustered. His attention would be more on me...attack of the killer butterflies I thought grimly.
(Lily)
"Are you okay?" I asked. She looked shocked.
(Phillip)
"I'll be with you from now on, I promise"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:39 pm

((Alexis))

"I made that story with my mother... she fineshed it just a day before they found us..." I trailed off.

((Haden))

I sat there trying to think of the right words to tell her.

((Amy))

I hugged him tightly. "good, because I'm not going to let you go anywhere"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:45 pm

(Lily)
"Oh I'm sorry" I said, hugging her.
(Chloe)
"What are you going here anyways?" I asked casually.
(Phillip)
I squeezed her for a moment, then let go, sweeping her off her feet. "Come on, I'm taking you back to your parents"
(Petal)
I smiled from my hiding spot in the trees. I felt so happy for her, but then sadness settled upon me. Once again I was the only one without a special friend. Had I waited thousands of years too long to hatch? Had the one I was supposed to marry died in the time I had been cowering inside a shell? The thought troubled me.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:37 am

((Alexis))

"It's not so bad now, you know why? because now I have a family again, and I know my mother would have wanted me to find you. "

((Haden))

"I wanted to see you"

((Amy))

"Just as long as you stay with us for a while.. tho you should let Ben know you are alright"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:25 pm

(Lily)
"We'll never let you be alone."
(Chloe)
"How come?"
(Phillip)
"I told him I'd not come back...if i didn't find you:

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:14 pm

((Alexis))

"come on, let's see if caden Managed to be the first seron ever to break something here"

((Haden))

"Because well I umm.." I suddenly found it hard to think of what to say.

((Amy))

"well, you found me"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:22 pm

(Lily)
I laughed. i t was probably true.
(Phillip)
"I have a feeling that he knows and is more that I suspect"
(Chloe)
I threw a rock into the pond. "Because you're madly in love with me? I've heard that one before. John told me that already, and he turned out to be a jerk. What makes you different?"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:27 pm

((Haden))

"I do not know john, and i cannot use words to tell you. but i can show you..."

((Amy))

"Lucas, The ruler of the eight packs, says he has a son named Ben"

((Alexis))

I was actually a little suprised when we found he had not broken anything.

zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:45 pm

(Chloe)
I turned and looked at him through my red-rimmed eyes,
(PhilliP)
"You have got to be kidding me."

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:30 am

((Haden))

I showed her everything. from the day we first met to where we were now. I let her see everything I felt both good and bad. I hid nothing from her.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:05 pm

(Chloe)
"Gee, you sure know how to make me feel like a jerk...."

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:08 pm

((Haden))

"I understand Chloe, you thought he was everything, you thought it would all work out. and then he went and broke your heart. He tried to get you to do things his way and said what you thought did not matter"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:14 pm

(Chloe)
"How do you know this? I don't want anything like that right now. I just kind of...want to be alone."

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:15 pm

((Haden))

I did my best to hide my disappointment "oh.. ok"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:17 pm

(Chloe)
But his being upset hurt me deeply. As he turned to leave I ran to where he was and hugged him, crying on his shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next