The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice)) - Page 20 Empty Re: Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Post by zelf Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:40 pm

((conner))

"be happy for him. He is a good seron. and he is as good as any son we have had biologically."
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19703
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice)) - Page 20 Empty Re: Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:43 pm

(Mellorie)
"where IS James anyways? I havent even heard from him in awhile"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:44 pm

((conner))

"Lucas sent him and a bunch of fighters to help reinfource some of the territory to the north. noone has heard from any of them"

((Joucelyn))

"oh very funny. you know my parents keep me busy, anyway. we need to make sure we get this right, if we don't we could kill him"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:51 pm

(Mellorie)
"everbody has been so worried of him."
(Carter)
"We could practice on you first."

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:52 pm

((conner))

"it seems we are worried about half our family right now"

((Joucelyn))

"umm.. i'll pass"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:02 pm

(Mellorie)
"We are." I said quietly.
(Carter)
"Calm down or we'll have to knock you out."

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:03 pm

((joucelyn))

"alright alright, what are your ideas?"

((conner))

"do you want to go visit kyle and casey?"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:09 pm

(MEllorie)
"We could. Go spoil my favorite niece"
(Carter)
"We could...."

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:10 pm

((conner))

"it might help cheer her up"

((Haden))

"I think we should get his vital organs working well first"

((amy))

I had been sitting there for a while when he showed up.

((Lucas))

For several reasons I was not in the best of moods right now. and this idiot Marisol and I were discussing things with did not make it much better. He came by regularly to try to convince us to let him lead both the gold and white packs, claiming he could do a much better job than the current leaders. he also kept comeing up with, what he thought were clever tricks to try and get us to give him what he wanted. We always saw through them. Today with everything else weighing down on us I found him espeshily annoying today. because he was clearly, no doud't about it. trying to take advantage of caden's condition. I knew that because he said "because of your sons condition" several times already. At this point. I was very close to loseing it with him. I fourced myself to remain calm as I responed to the last thing he said. "We have made our position clear. kyle and mellorie are the rightful leaders of the gold and white packs. they will remain as such untill they die or retire, at which point their oldest child or whomever they may choose to appoint will take their place. in the rare case that the entire leading family dies or is unable to become leader the surviving pack elite will appoint one. nothing in there says you have any claim. "
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:00 pm

(Mellorie)
"I think she is having some of the problems I had."
(Chloe)
"Definatly"
(Phillip)
I finally found her alone under a tree. Her mother had told me what happened....kind of. Quietly I sat next to her. SHe would talk when she was ready.
(Marisol)
I gently touched my husband on the arm. Calm down, you are overreacting a little. Then to the intruder I spoke clearly. "You are not wanted here. Leave"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:23 pm

((Kyle))

"hey lily, Mellorie and Conner are here"

((Lucas0)

The intruder left.. well.. that is.. after the guards started pushing him out of the cave. when he was gone I sighed. "Sometimes I wonder, if our entire family is doomed to face death.."

((joucelyn))

"I'll keep an eye on him and make sure there arent any ill reactions. "

((Amy))

I sighed. "hey phillip"

zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:03 pm

(Lily)
I looked up and said nothing
(Marisol)
"I wouldn't worry too much. It will be fine."
(Chloe)
"Good idea"
(Pillip)
"Are you faring alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:03 pm

((Amy))

"Not really.."

((Kyle))

I glanced at Mellorie. lily at been silent like this for days now.

((Ashton))

We asked around for a while. we gathered that tho the leaders were popular there were some that did not like them much at all. But those few were strong and were already causing trouble. I was concerned for our new friends among the serons but I also feared for Araluan, because those who opposed the current leadership were also the ones who wanted to drive off all humans. The whole reason they hated the current leadership was because the current leaders would not allow the humans to be harmed. They showed respect enough in public. but in secret they plotted how to remove them. we had to warn lucas. it did not matter if he wnated to see us or not. he and marisol needed to know what was going on.

((Lucas))

"I have noticed some serons acting strangely... " I said in reply to what Ashton and Allie had told us. I remembered now that there were more 'accidents' than usual. and all of them happened to members of our family. there was a time when mellorie almost had a rock fall on her, joucelyn fell into a pit, petal caught in a trap, Haden falling off a ledge after stepping on a weak spot that was suppsoed to be safe... Caden in a rock fall that should not have been able to happen, Kyle being jumped by rouges... these 'accidents' were all planned.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:42 pm

(Phil)
I nudged her gently 'I'll be here for you. "
(Lily)
The look my normally adoring aunt gave me made me realize that I was hurting her and my parent's feeling. Using pictures I communicated to them I was sorry.
(Marisol)
"It was..."

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:46 pm

((Lucas))

"We need to do something about this.. one of you should go and warn your king that there may be trouble. It is not certain that we can contain this before it gets out of control."

((Kyle))

"they are here to try and help you lily. " I said gently.

((Amy))

I forced a smile "thanks Phillip"

((Haden))

"what is everyone else doing?"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:54 pm

(Allie)
"I will do that" I said.
(Lily)
I crawled into my father's arms. Sorry
(Phillip)
"I understand that loosing someone is hard. My aunt..."

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:59 pm

((Amy))

"he isn;t dead Phillip... " I sighed. "but it's as if he is. "

((Kyle))

We know what you are feeling. we all feel it too. How do you think he will feel if he wakes up and finds out we spent all that time just staring at him?

((Ashton))

"You had best take your horse ((it was never named.. was it?)) we don't know exactly which serons are loyal to Lucas and marisol"

zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:01 pm

(Phillip)
"Like being lost at sea?"
(Lily)
I smiled. He would problably actually like that. Felt like he never got any attention. It was my theory that that was why he always acted up....
(Allie)
"Naturally I'd bring Ginger along.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:03 pm

((Amy))

"sortof.. he is there.. but also not there" I was not sure how to explain this without revelaing what I was. ((seorns are not suppsoed to reveal what they are to humans unless there is a very good reason.. and she is not sure he is a seron yet))
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:13 pm

(Phillip)
"That would be hard..."

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:18 pm

((Amy))

"Hard is a huge understatement"

((Kyle))

Alirght,, maybe he would like all the attention, but he would not like to hear that his best friend starved to death and ignored her family my voice turned gentle. We are doing everything we can to save him, but you need to make sure you are alive to greet him.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:22 pm

(Phillip))
"I get that..."
(Lily)
"I was supposed to have died a year ago" I said quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:26 pm

((conner))

Perhaps mellorie can help her, if you remember she went through a simular situation.

((Amy))

"His Parents are... rulers from where I am orginally from.. His fate has caused no small stir"

zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:37 pm

(Mellorie)
I'd try, but the situations were still different.
(Phillip)
I nodded. She carried herself like she was important too.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:41 pm

((Amy))

"The parents are trying to deal with this and rule at the same time"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next