The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice)) - Page 19 Empty Re: Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:13 am

(Alyss)
Everybody had heard and I just pulled her in. It was okay to cry.

Back to top Go down

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice)) - Page 19 Empty Re: Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Post by zelf Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:16 am

((Amy))

"he is just a little hatchling. why does he have to suffer the most?"

((Lucas))

I kept watch over Caden. Some fighters nearby were talking about something. I didn't really pay attention to them. Well that is untill i realized they were planning to masacure black seron hatchlings. no I told them firmly. they looked at me, suprised at my words. Bur don;t you want to punish them for what they did to your son? one said. The one who did this is dead I said. many of their hatchlings don't even know the difference between good and evil yet. we are not going to punish them for something some adult black seron did that they probably don't even know... no we will not harm their hatchlings. I said, then turned back to Caden.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19703
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:33 pm

(Alyss)
I wanted to mention that she had originallly dies as a hatchling but I couldn't bring myself to do so. "Good will come of this, everybody is united behind them now. Everybody loves Caden and will do anything for him."

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:35 pm

((Amy))

"There are some trying to convince Lucas to take revenge on the black serons. He is almost mad with grief but he still has enough sense to not do it. "
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:47 pm

(Alyss)
"If anything they would take the black hatchlings and rehabilitate them making them good. Much like Mellorie and Conner's child William.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:48 pm

((Amy))

"usualy yes, but they want to kill the hatchlings. Lucas keeps saying he will not punish hatchlings for something an already dead adult black seron did."
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:50 pm

(ALyss)
"Yes I know darling. Actually, your father and I are considering temporarily leading in their place untill they can get ahold of themselves."

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:53 pm

((Amy))

"I don't think they will admit they need help. they still try and lead like they always have"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:00 pm

(Alyss)
I understood. "We're working at it. Now go play with your new friend."

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:02 pm

((Amy))

"can i just go be alone for a while?"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:14 pm

(Alyss)
"Always."

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:15 pm

((Amy))

I wlaked off to my favorite spot and just sat there.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:17 pm

(Mellorie)
I didn't know quite how to conduct myself....

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:22 pm

((ok this is mixed with with rangers apprentice.. so we need to bring them in too))

((Ashton))

It was obvious that Caden was a prime target for the enemy. but my question was... why? I had to get more information on this without being decapitated by an angry leader.

((Lucas))

I paced my cave, trying to figure out anything i could do.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:24 pm

(Allie)
I thought it would be a better idea to ask some of the others...

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:26 pm

((Ashton))

"I think we should try and ask one of the older hatchlings. they would be more likely to talk and would be old enough to know things"

((Conner))

I walked over and stood by mellorie. "hey, how are you doing?"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:27 pm

(Mellorie)
"Me?" I asked quietly.
(Allie)
It all made sinse.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:29 pm

((conner))

"yes, you"

((Kyle))

I walked over to lily and sat by her. "hey, do you want to eat something?" I asked her in a gentle voice.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:44 pm

(Mellorie)
"Yes? No? You know I've been down since William moved out. They are all so big now and I miss having little ones.."
(Lily)
I shook my head no. No way that I could be hungry.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:42 pm

((Conner))

"I think it i something else. something that has been bothering everyone lately"

((Kyle))

"will you at least try to eat something? you don;;t want him to wake up and find out you starved to death"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:58 pm

(Mellorie)
"He is the youngest of all the packs. Haven't you noticed that? Hatclings are rare."

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:33 am

((Conner))

"I too miss having hatchlings around. Oh speaking of William I was just visiting the silver serons, their leader is old and has no children. he expects to retire soon. he has chosen William to take his place.... I also visited your parents. caden is no worse than before. but he is also not any better either"

((Joucelyn))

I Showed up at our spiecal meeting place. Chloe, haden and carter ((chloes brother)) were already there. we would come here as hatchlings and play all day. But today we were meeting here for something more serious. We had decided to do away with tracking down the first attempted killer for now. we had more urgent things going on. We were meeting to find a way to heal Caden. All of us were professional healers and we trusted eachother with our lives. We were going to attempt something that had never been attempted before. noone had ever tried to heal someone who was at the point Caden was. This was going to take every once of medical knowledge that we all had.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:27 pm

(Mellorie)
"Thats...wonderful."
(Chloe)
The idea was frightnening even with hte ideas carter and I had brought from our homel nds.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:31 pm

((Conner))

I put my arm around her shoulders "hey, everything will turn out alright"

((joucelyn))

"so sorry I'm late. were you waiting long?"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:37 pm

(Mellorie)
"What are we going to do? William will be even with us!"
(Carter)
"Oh, only a fortnight, three days seven hours and...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next