The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Post by Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:58 pm

(Kali)
"Begin burned and exploded beyond recognition."

Back to top Go down

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Post by zelf Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:09 pm

((Joucelyn))

"I can think of only two things that could cause something like that... a seron leader, or someone directly related to them"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19703
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:52 pm

(Kali)
"Or some very heated negotiations over the custody of a certain reflexive hatchling..."

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:32 pm

((Joucelyn))

"Is this one of those things that Lucas and Marisol are going to have to step in on?"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:36 pm

(Kali)
"They are directly involved, part of the reason its happening"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:39 pm

((Joucelyn))

I shook my head "I have this wonderful idea.... why not let Alexis decide?"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:13 pm

(Kali)
"That has already been brought up. HTe main problem is that although he is her father, Jurdyn is still working very closely with the healers everyday to help calm some of the psychologiecal effects from being a back seron so long. Kristi says that he would not be fit to care for her at this moment in time. Yet he insists and we know that she would choose him."

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:13 pm

((Joucelyn))

"This is a very dangouras situation.... we need someone from the outside to help us sort things out.."
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:05 pm

(Kali)
"What it looks like to me, is that Lily and Alexis might be running away with Casey untill things get settled. Keeping her here durning heated arguments would only hurt her, emotionally and literally."

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:05 pm

((Joucelyn))

"poor girl.. she does not deserve this"

zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:29 am

(Kali)
"No, but body seems to deserve anything these days"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:30 am

((Alexis))

I did not like all this fighting that was going on. The fact that it was over me made it even worse. I couldn't stay here as long as all this was going on. I took one last look around and then disappeared into the forest. I had lived on my own before, I could do it again. ((they are able to convince her to come back, but it takes a few days. ))
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:04 pm

(Casey)
I looked all over for her, Lily and I but she was nowhere to be found. We could not report her missing because it would create a mess. To make things much worse, Lily relapsed.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:23 am

((Caden))

It did not take me long to know that she was missing. The way Lily was acting lately told me that.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:27 pm

(Casey)
"Caden, you can't tell anybody. Things are already bad enough."

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:11 pm

((Caden))

"it won't take them long to figure it out... "
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:48 pm

(Victoria)
I was making my nightly walk around our little territory when I saw a little figure huddled against a tree. Did I hear crying? Kneeling beside her I whispered words of comfort.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:26 am

((Alexis))

"Leave me alone" I said softly. although in reality what I needed was someone to hold me and keep me safe from this scary world. someone to tell me that everything was going to me okay and actually believe it.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:38 pm

Victoria)
" Do you really expect me to believe that is what you want?" I asked gently, scooping her up and taking her back inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:42 pm

((Alexis))

"I can't go back.."
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:27 pm

(Victoria)
"I won't make you. Alexis, you may stay here as long as you would like."

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:30 pm

((Alexis))

"They keep fighting among themselves.... they are fighting over me... I just want it all to stop... so i took away the thing they were fighting over.... I ran away"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:32 pm

(Victoria)
I nodded slowly understanding.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:34 pm

((Alexis))

I suddenly realized how tired I was and fell asleep right there.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:01 pm

(Victoria)
I laughed quietly. It had been so long since Liam and Jen were hatchlings that I'd forgotten how tired they could get after a hard day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next