The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice)) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Post by zelf Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:31 pm

((Ashton))

Secrets have a way of getting out... even if nobody says a thing about it... which was the case with the serons. some over eager hunters discovered the serons. All they saw were dumb animals with shining scales. they did not see the intelligence in their eyes, and they did not know how powerful they really were. however, they did set a lot of traps, and those traps would need to be removed.

((Lucas))

Now, I am quite fond of humans, a lot of them are pleasant to be around. But these hunters were among the few that I could do without. a good number of them had me surrounded... twenty perhaps... give or take a few... they had spears and looked confident they they could take me. I was in my seron form and watching them, teeth bared. on my own I could handle them. But I was protecting a hatchling, who stood directly below me, they hatchhling was injured and caught in a trap. if I moved one of the humans would kill him. so I stayed where I was, ready to kill anyone who come too close.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19703
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice)) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:40 pm

(Petal)
Unfortunately for them, time short time I had spent with Alexis has taught me a few things, mixed emotions that she would show when in a crowded area. One of those tended to look just like the trees. Focusing on certain memories crated that perfect mix. Cameoflage.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:44 pm

((Lucas))

I knew I was still unable to use magic... or at least enough to be of any help. but my physical strength was plenty to take these humans.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:47 pm

(Petal)
Quietly sneaking up behind the humans nist directly endangering the hatching. I knocked them out, freed the little one from the trap and fled.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:50 pm

((Lucas))

with the hatchling safe, I silently flew back to camp. there was still the matter of who was going to take Alexis.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:56 pm

(Jen)
Although I'd heard stories from Liam I had never entered the place with the main packs. But I was much older now and they needed all the help they could get.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:00 pm

((Danial))

I looked up as I saw the toung seron enter the camp. I had not seen her before. "what brings you to our camp?" I asked, I could sense she was no threat, but we fighters were required to ask every stranger that question.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:05 pm

(Jen)
"I'm here to help out" I said nervously.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:07 pm

((Kyle))

"help us with what?" I said from behind Danial.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:13 pm

(Jen)
"Well," I began suddenly concious of the fact that my eyes were so differently colored than these people and that they could tell I was different. "Things don't look quite perfect to they? Or do you guys normally have toppled blackened trees lying around?"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:15 pm

((Danial))

"it is true that things are not very stable around here..."
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:24 pm

(Jen)
"THats what I thought. I'm Jen by the way"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:25 pm

((Danial))

"I'm Danial, and this here is kyle, pack leader of the gold serons"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:28 pm

(Jen)
"Pleasure to meet you"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:31 pm

((Danial))

"Lucas should be here soon... he has to get someone to look after caden. we can talk when he gets here"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:08 pm

(Jen)
I nodded. "Does he need somebody to do that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:26 am

((Danial))

"That boy always needs someone to watch him. We all love him, but he does like to get into just about.... everything"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:37 pm

(Jen)
"That sounds like how I was."

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:04 am

((Danial))

"hmm.. you look like someone I have met before.."
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:21 pm

(Jen)
"How is that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:04 pm

((hang on... I have Lucas in several places at the same time..... let me try and ix all that in one post))

((Lucas))

After we rescued the hatchling from the humans, we dropped her off at the healers. they assured us that she would be alright. We had a meeting with family members to go to so Marisol and I had to find someone to look after caden, we could not find anyone who could spare the time so we took him with us... I still wonder if we should have done that.

((Caden))

I was still my energetic self... but I was still worried. I was worried about Alexis... and Lily. I knew Lily had improved when her new friend was here... now with Alexis missing, lily and relapsed back to her old self. I was worried that she would never recover again. Then there was Alexis. I know she had lived on her own before, but I could not help thinking that something had happened to her.

((Alexis))

"Why can;t they just calm down and talk about things calmly?" I asked victoria. "It's what they tell hatchlings to do..... besides.. I don't think they realize I don't enjoy being the subject of this fight. it;s not like I am so young that I can't make a choice. "
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:53 pm

(Victoria)
Had she been any older I would have listened to her completely, but in my years I knew when somebody was upset not everything was perfect. "They are all concerned about you. It is very possible, from what I understand that your father will take awhile yet before he outgrows some of his darker habits. As much as he loves you, a high stress situation could prove deadly. Personally, I think that maybe living with the family of one of the leaders for awhile with open visitation would be the best."

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:15 am

((Alexis))

I sighed "I know..... but I don't have to like it.... "
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:22 pm

(Victoria)
"He would be able to see you all day and stuff, but if there was something bad, they would take care of you and you'd sleep at their house."

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:25 pm

((Alexis))

"I don;t want to live with the constant conflict.."
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next