The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Post by zelf Mon May 28, 2012 9:28 pm

((Alexis))

I hugged my father tightly.

zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19703
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 9:44 pm

(Jurdyn)
"Shh, we'll be okay now."
(Petal)
I began to blink longer, as if I wanted to fall asleep...

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon May 28, 2012 9:46 pm

((Alexis))

"I'd like you to meet my friends"

((Liam))

we continued the poem as if we both knew it. even tho I did not remember hearing it before.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 9:49 pm

(Petal)
After that, I was able to sit up with some support from him and for a moment the whitstone on my bracelet was a liquid brilliant gold.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon May 28, 2012 9:51 pm

((Liam))

The stone in my necklace had also turned gold.

((Alexis))

I lead my father over to Caden and lily. "These are my friends. this Is lily, her parents are the gold leaders, and this is Caden, His parents are The rulers of the eight packs."
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 9:52 pm

(Casey)
This couldn't be...but it was. Perfect

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon May 28, 2012 9:54 pm

((Liam))

I felt many things at that moment that I had never felt before. you see I had never before met someone who I cared about as much as Petal. But I also knew that it was soon and I did not want to do things too quickly. But for now. I was beyond happy that Petal was alive, actually that is an understatement... I cannot find words to express how I felt.

((Joucelyn))

When Carter was recovered enough, we visited Haden and Chloe. I tackle hugged chloe as soon as I saw her.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30, 2012 9:32 pm

(Petal)
Our eyes met and I knew two things: He was the one, and that we had nothing but time.
(Chloe)
"Hey there, sis!" I smiled. "You're okay!" Then I went up to Carter and punched him in the arm. "Not cool. Mom was freaking out."

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Wed May 30, 2012 9:36 pm

((Joucelyn))

"I'm as good as new now" I said with a smile.

((Liam))

"Come on, you had Amy worried sick"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30, 2012 9:41 pm

(Chloe)
"Shiny as always"
(Petal)
"Alright"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Wed May 30, 2012 9:45 pm

((Haden))

"Yeah, chloe was on top of me the whole time I was recovering. well.. not literaly on top of me. but it was pretty close. "

((Liam))

I wore a silly grin the whole time. I was sure I looked rather strange. but I didn't mind. I as with the girl of my dreams.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30, 2012 9:54 pm

(Chloe)
"No I wasn't. I was arms length, totally not the same thing."
(Petal)
I felt like I wanted to sing, but naturally I wouldn't actually do it. "Be serious, Liam" I whispered. I began to notice that my bracelet was beginning to fade to a calmly content light purple.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Wed May 30, 2012 9:56 pm

((haden))

"I don't mean literaly. you followed my around making sure I followed every bit of advice the healers gave me.

((Liam))

I relaxed. now was not the time, we had to work things out first.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30, 2012 10:01 pm

(Petal)
"Your mom is probably worried, plus you look like you're going to fall over. Go home."
(Kali)
I appeared on the scene "Tone down the flirting will you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Thu May 31, 2012 7:37 am

((Liam))

"I'll see you tomorrow?"

((Joucelyn))

I hid a smile. my brother could get a little carried away sometimes. "hello Kali"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 4:51 pm

(Petal)
"Maybe. I may be helping everybody else though."
(Kali)
"Good evening."

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Thu May 31, 2012 5:24 pm

((Liam))

"oh.. okay..."

((joucelyn))

"Kyle hasn't found something else for you to do?" as a gold seron, kali was under my older brother kyle. usualy the pack leaders would keep their serons too busy just after a war to come visiting.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 5:51 pm

(Petal)
He looked a bit sad at that. Gently I took one of his hands, "Tomorrow at sunset by the clear cliffs".
(Kali)
"I'm just on my way to visit James."

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Thu May 31, 2012 8:16 pm

((Liam))

I smiled faintly and nodded. "i'll see you then. "

((Joucelyn))

"oh? and how is it going with you two?"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 8:43 pm

(Lilac)
I smiled and then dissapeared into the woods.
(Kali)
"He hasn't awakened yet..."

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:21 am

((Joucelyn))

"is there anything we can do to help?"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:14 pm

(Kali)
I shook my head "Not that I know of."

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:50 pm

((Joucelyn))

"alright" I turned to the others. "This war has kept us from seeing eachother too much, let's go to our favorite spot and catch up on things"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:06 pm

(Chloe)
"Its not there anymore"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:06 pm

((Joucelyn))

"how can a place disappear?"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next