The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice)) - Page 12 Empty Re: Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:26 pm

(Lillian)
I hugged her.

Back to top Go down

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice)) - Page 12 Empty Re: Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Post by zelf Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:28 pm

((Alexis))

I hugged her back. "Let's get out of this place, before it decides to bind you to it as well"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19703
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:17 pm

(Lillian)
"It can't do that can it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:06 am

((Alexis))

"I didn;t think it would to me"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:48 pm

(Allison)
All this royal business had a strange light cast upon my life. Everything made sense now. They wanted to take me back now and keep my safe at the castle, but ranger duties first. I had made an agreement with my parents that They would help me to help the serons win this strange challenge they were facing. As soon as they won an agreement would need be made between my parents and Lucas and Marisol. Shortly after I would return to Castle Areluen and become Princess Halie Belle.

But right now I was still racing down the hallways in my cloak and soft soled boots gathering the needed task force. I ran into Ashton.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:50 pm

((Ashton))

"well someone is in a hurry, how are things going?"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:55 pm

(Allison)
I studied his expression. "You knew too and never told me."

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:56 pm

((Ashton))

"I had an agreement with your parents"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:09 pm

(Allison)
Nothing was said for a moment. "I'm finding help. They need us'

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:48 pm

((Ashton))

"I thought you might, that's why iv'e decided to help you"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:51 pm

(Allison)
I rolled my eyes. "Like any good mentor would leave his apprentice alone?"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:33 am

((Ashton))

"Maybe I thought it would be a good idea to see how good you do on your own"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:45 pm

(Allison)
I glared briefly. "We don't have time for this Ash."
There we were all five hundred fifty one of us standing in the castle courtyard ready to go. At a signal from a knight on the high wall, the drawbridge lowered and everybody moved out in one large mass. As I walked under the arc I realized how young this blue eyed knight was.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:53 pm

((Lucas))

I was expecting Allison to arrive soon. I was waiting patiently. I was in my human form so that those who had not seen a seron before would not panic before I got a chance to say anything. I would only show my real form if someone gave me a reason to.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:03 pm

(Allison)
I climbed out of the tree directly above Lucas. "we're here"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:05 pm

((Lucas))

"Ahh, yes, it appears you are. Shall we get started?"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:20 pm

(Allison)
"Wait for it..." I said just as the first batallion came into view.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:25 pm

((Lucas))

I jumped down from where I sat and walked over to them. They were confident but not foolish. I trusted that none of them would make a mistake.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:35 pm

(.....................)

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:40 pm

((Lucas))

"It was rare that so many humans are in a seron camp. So let me point one thing out before we proceed. , the serons will uphold our end of the agreement, but we do not see the laws of humans as being set on stone and we will ignore them if someone in high authority becomes a threat to us, of course, it will only be towatds that individual and those directly under them, otherwise we will uphold our agreement with you. "
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:41 pm

(allison)
"Hey, i"m not in chargee." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:43 pm

((Lucas))

"I know" I said.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:46 pm

(Kali)
There was much to be happening, and I was a good part of it. Mellorie and I were helping out with talking to humans because it was something that we could do almost effortlessly. As much as some of the other serons tried there were still some nuances of the human language that they still couldn't quite master.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:51 am

((Lucas))

I spent a lot of time around humans, so I knew more than most serons, but not quite as much as Mellorie and Kali. "I think it is a good idea, tho I have one concern, The families of reflective serons might not take too kindly to this, they respect pack serons, but we do not have any authority over them. It is difficult to tell how these arrangements will sit with them"

((Alexis))

I decided to speak up. "I can talk to them" I said "The reflective seron gathering is tomorrow."
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:52 pm

(lily)
"How many of you are there?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next