The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

and my addiction of makeing RPG's continues.

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

and my addiction of makeing RPG's continues.  - Page 2 Empty Re: and my addiction of makeing RPG's continues.

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:10 pm

So hyper in fact, that we were able to jump constanly on the trampoline for an hour straight, i could tell by mom's grin that she was looking forward to eight tonight when we'd all crash

Back to top Go down

and my addiction of makeing RPG's continues.  - Page 2 Empty Re: and my addiction of makeing RPG's continues.

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:10 pm

Robbie and I sat, I listening and him watching, the little kids run around the room with their church clothes on still. I sat little Andy Joe down next to me when he got a cut on his knee. I told him the story of how I became blind while I placed a bandage on it. "When I was 5 years old I lived on a farm with my biological family. I was swinging on my favorite swing in the barn when it caught fire. My parents were killed trying to get me out and burning wood fell into my eyes and I became blind. That is how I became blind." Andy stood up and ran off playing with the others.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:39 am

Finaly after several hours of hyper activity we were really tired, and just wanted to go to sleep.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19703
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:17 pm

it was eight and i was tired, I didn't even want to change out of my dress, but i somehow managed to get into my PJ's and brush my teeth,

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:13 pm

I would be shareing a room with edie. from what I heard most of my stuff was already in there.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:37 pm

"night!" i called down the hall, almost alseep

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:49 pm

"goodnight" I said already drifting off to sleep.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:56 pm

i had an interesting dream about glitter and unicorn and the color purple,
i woke up to a loud noise of the smoke detector going off, apperantly the other kids were awake and trying to cook breakfast

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:00 pm

we were attempting to cook pancakes, the first one.. ended up being black.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:02 pm

i walked out to the kitchen and saw exactly the disaster.
"What are you guys doing, putting the mix in the toaster?"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:03 pm

"we waited too long to flip a pancake" I said.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:15 pm

"So you put it in the toaster?"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:28 pm

"no, we put it on a fryig pan" I said.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:31 pm

"Then whats that dripping out of the toaster that looks like batter? "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:43 pm

"I didn't do it!" I called from the living room. Robbie had turned on the cooking channel and was trying to learn how to make a good breakfast from the toaster. "I could do this better than you. And I'm blind!" He made a his grunted response and went back to scribbling things on a piece of paper as the person on the television said the ingredients and the instructions.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:59 pm

"there is your answer" I said.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:23 pm

"how about cereal or mircowave oatmeal? then again, you guys'd probably leave the spon in the mirowave and blow the place up,"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:59 am

"come on we arent that bad" I said.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:58 am

"sure..." i said, then i remeberd the time i forcot to take the tinfoil wrapper off the butter when i put it in the microwave (true story)then decided to drop the subject.
"how about.. pop tarts?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:45 pm

((Okay now I'm curious. what happened? Did the microwave blow up?))

"Robbie," I picked up the remote and turned the TV off, "Make something that doesn't require electronics. Go make some cereal and clean that stuff out of the toaster please?" I heard Hazel come into the room. "Hazel could you be a sweetheart and help Robbie and the others to clean up?"
"Okay, but it wasn't my fault." I smiled
"I know that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:43 pm

(i was just watching the butter turn around when i suddenly saw blue and white flames comin up from the butter, so i turned it off and interrupted my mom's piano lesson. the foil was burned, but the butter was okay, i think. It was like 3rd or 4th grade. the microwave didn't even short out or anything)
I helped to clean up, but i refused to stick my hands in the toaster, i had hear d that many kids had seriously gotten hurt my doing that. after the kitchen way was cleaned, we broke out the leftover cake

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:26 pm

as we were eating cake. I heard duke growling at something. and from what I knew of him. he never growled at anything. so i decided to see what he was growiling at. I went into the room he was in, and gasped when I saw who it was. there was a masked man in the house. I could not tell if he had any weopons, but I could tlel he was not freindly. and duke had obviously realized the same thing.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:55 pm

I followed my brother into the back room and creamed at the sight of the appearent brugalar.
"MOM,DAD WAKE UP!"i shouted at the top of my lungs. then the bullet hit me oon the collorbone and i collapsed to the floor.
"go," i managed to craok, "run, call 911, hide"
then my vision went blank

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:10 am

duke went nuts. it all seemed like a dream. a few minuts a go I had beenthe ahppiest boy on earth. and now this jerk was trying to take it from me. as soon as ((hazle?)) was shot, duke attacked.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:51 pm

(Hazel, yes, good job @ remebering, i can't really do anything)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next