The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

and my addiction of makeing RPG's continues.

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

and my addiction of makeing RPG's continues.  Empty and my addiction of makeing RPG's continues.

Post by zelf Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:15 am

Ok, in this RPG we are siblings again. ((you can be born into the family or adopted)) we don't have powers this time tho, But we do have very good reflexes and have a lot more energy then most people. and we know how to use every weopon we pick up, and we are as skilled as if we had been useing it for years. But we only have that skill as long as we are holding it.

one day those skills are acually put to use. we will find that out in this RPG.

my charactor.

name: jason

description: average size, with black hair and light blue eyes.

personality: he is very wise for his age, but he only shows it when he has to. he also has a lot of energy.

other: he was adoped not too long ago, and he already loves his new family. he is also the youngest in the family.

((and here is the start, you know how it goes. you can start when your charactor is made, this takes places the day of my charactors adoption. like right when he officaly becomes part of the family. he was already very good freinds with the whole family before this))

I sat and waited nervously. I had been waiting for this day for a long time. I glaced excitedly at my soon to be siblings. finaly the judge fineshed talking to the couple who were soon going to be my parents. he smiled and said. "you have a new son" I smiled at those words. I was part of a family now!
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19703
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

and my addiction of makeing RPG's continues.  Empty Re: and my addiction of makeing RPG's continues.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:54 pm

Name: Edie
Description: 5 foot 5. Long red hair. She is blind.
Personality: Funny and likes to have a good time but if you mess with her or her siblings you better get ready to be hurt. She doesn't care if she is blind, she will kick your butt.
Other: She was adopted when she was 5 years old.

((Okay now I'm going to start now))

I heard the judge "You have a new son!" and hit something onto the wood. I smiled and stood up. My mom grabbed my arm and pulled me along. I pretended, for her, to bump into things and lose my way when I'm around her but when I'm not I'm just fine because I can feel the vibrations in the ground and I know where everything is. we walked over to greet our new brother.

Last edited by AnabellaSeron on Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

and my addiction of makeing RPG's continues.  Empty Re: and my addiction of makeing RPG's continues.

Post by zelf Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:59 pm

"isin't this great?" I said. I rememberd when we first met eachother. the family who adopted me lived across the street from the foster care place ((not sure what they are called these days)) I had been playing with a ball when it bounced across the street. I went across to get it and met this nice family. we became clos freinds. when I told them I was an orphan they decided they wanted to adopt me.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:24 pm

Name: Hazel Bell (Last name)
Gen: i'm sure u can figure that out. i'm a girl,
Description: tall for age, brown eyes, shoulder lenght layered brown hair. talks quietly.
Personality: Shy, very attached to family, esily frightened. well trined in first aid.
Other: I was adopted at 18 mths. My birth parents were abusive. The early childhood trauma is the reson for my quietness.
I followed the rest of my family over, grinning ear to ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:31 pm

"Hazel come hold my hand" I said.
"Okay" came her quiet response and walked over to grab my hand. She was shy and quiet. I liked to make her feel safe, even though I was blind. We stopped and greeted Jason.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:34 pm

"i have a bother now," i said softly, a smiling creeping onto my face.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:35 pm

"and I have a bunch of sisters!" I said.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:38 pm

"You don't have to worry about me, but Edie, is trouble," i said, using my rare teasing tone. He knew perfectly well that i was the troublemaker of the house

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:40 pm

"really?" I said. mock suspision creeping into my voice.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:45 pm

I laughed.
"Lets go get cake," i said

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:46 pm

"yeah, lets go" I said.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:11 pm

sadly, my mom hadn't ordered black forst cake, but it was Jason's day (Zelf do you have an obsession with names that start with 'J' or something? You have a Justin and a Jake and a Jason..)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:50 pm

((oh the name Jason has had a reputation ever since the Fablehaven forum))

We walked around our house once everyone got there. Our older brother, Robbie who was 17, found me and kept an arm on my elbow trying to be funny or to impress mom. You see Robbie hasn't been getting in on time for curfew so he was trying to score some brownie points. I just shook my head. "Robbie you're going to have to try harder than that to get on mom's good side." I said laughing.
"Yes but it is working...sort of..." I just rolled my eyes at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:21 pm

I immediatly ran to make my bed, my paisly sky blue sheets were all askew and mom had been folding my laundry, so i had to re-do it to be ll the same size

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:20 am

Hazel ran off to her room as soon as we got into the house. I guessed she was going to fix her room.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:32 pm

(for i minute i forgot that i was Hazel rather than Rose or Lillian, haha, )
I frowned as my little flower vase was empty, Why did we have to have a dog? weren't there any dasies in the backyard anymore because of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:35 pm

we went into the kitchen. where a cake sat on the table. duke, the family dog was asleep under the table.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:41 pm

(I was just totally think of the name duke, weird,)
I emerged into the kitchen -after being sure that my clothes were hung up in rainbow order and that my socks were neatly folded- and helped scoop the ice cream to go with the cake

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:45 pm

((and my mind is blank))
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:06 pm

(as always, Rolling Eyes )

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:07 pm

(9and now, we wait for anabellaseron, and hope she has any ideas))
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:11 pm

(*in a mock hurt tone* who said i didn't have ideas,)
The whole hooplah was going pretty well untill Andy Joe from down the street decided that there needed to be canldes on the cake and ended up catching the cake on fire

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:14 pm

luckily mom had baked a second cake and hid it, just in case andy had one of his crazy ideas. like the one we had just seen. so it wasent all that bad.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:15 pm

except for the wasted frosting,

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:21 pm

we played around, we were all hyper from all the sugar we were haveing.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next