The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remake of an RPG about made up animals

4 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Remake of an RPG about made up animals - Page 40 Empty Re: Remake of an RPG about made up animals

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:56 pm

((...that would be exciting but dangerous...lets just get to the hatchlings))

We finally landed in the multicolored seron's camp.

Back to top Go down

Remake of an RPG about made up animals - Page 40 Empty Re: Remake of an RPG about made up animals

Post by zelf Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:24 pm

we were taken to where our hatchlings were. Max was not in good condition and megan was probably really confused and afraid.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19703
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:28 pm

((Megan))

I saw momma and daddy and ran to them immediately. Momma picked me up and held me tight.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:31 pm

I went over to Max. he looked at me and smiled weakly. he looked so helpless. one of his wings was broken. and one of the healers told me he had five broken ribs.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:05 pm

((Nothing))

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:10 am

then the healer said soemthing that shocked me. his human form is still alive. but he is mute. he can only speak with his mind now, he no longer is able to speak out loud in his human form.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:34 pm

I smiled. That is how I was when he was born. Mute. Then I frowned in concern for my son. It was sad when you thought about it. His laugh wouldn't go ringing out through the caves with his sister.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:40 pm

I knew I would miss his voice, But at least there was still one way we could comuneicate with him.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:50 pm

How are you Megan? I asked her quietly. She looked up at me teary eyed. Sad and scared. What is going to happen? Her little voice did sound very scared. I don't know, my love. We will figure this out though. We will be okay.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:08 am

I did not want to tell her how bad things were back home. I knew she would not be able to handle it yet.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:46 pm

((Have we not gone anywhere since I left on friday? Wow))

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:56 pm

((you are the only other person active in this))

I stayed with max for a while. But I knew my position would not let me stay long. you can stay here if you want I said to adele. But I have to go back to our own pack, I can;t leave them alone for very long.

I left a few hours later. after reasureing myself that the multicolord healers would take care of my son. as I got close I notced the gaurds were just sortof stareing off into space. they snapped to attention when they saw me. I walked past them and went straight to lydiaa to ask how things were. she said nothing much had happend. but the black serons were reported to be pushing the boarders of the territory again. I went into my cave to rest from the journy for a few minuts. I had not been there long when nathan came in. we found two human children near the camp. he said. some of the fighters cuaght them and are treating them like prisoners. they seem to be takeing this war too far. I imediately went down to where nathan said the were. some of the fighters were surrounding a young boy and a girl. everyone back off! I said sternly. everyone hesitated then backed off. the children stared at me with wide eyes. they were found near your cave sir a fighter said. so what if they were? I snapped. an adult human could barely hurt a seron hatchling let alone two children doing anything to a whole pack. But ti is strange how they are here hundreds of miles away from any human settlement. I turned to the children again they had not taken their eyes off me. how did you get here? I asked them. "we got lost" the boy said. "we were traveling with our family and we got seperated from them, we didin't know this was your home" I knew they would be frightend. I think you should stay here for now I said. "but dad said only the elaer of a seron pack can make a choice like that" the girl said. they obviously knew what serons were and partly about what they did. and among humans meeting the leader of a seron pack was a great honar, since mostly the only serons humans saw were fighters obeying orders from the leader. usualy the leader stays within a few miles of his territory unless the pack needs to move to a different home. I am jake, leader of the gold serons I said. and the boy and girl gasped.

((humans POV of serons))

((this is what humans think of the serons in this roleplay.))

humans know that serons exsist. they often see them when they go into the forest. They respect them greatly. as there have been many times a seron has saved the life of a human. They also know the black serons are evil serons who will kill anything in their path. however they do not know the full power of serons or how inteligent they really are. but that does not stop them from being facsinated by the sight of them. and they do know who the eight pack leaders are, children are taught that serons keep the mosnters of the forest from getting them.

There is one group of humans who devote their whole lives to better understanding serons. they are the only ones who have dared go deep into the forest to find them. some of them have figured out how inteligent serons are and decided to make a village near the gold serons to learn more about them. they planned to send people out to settle near the other packs to learn how they worked with the other seron packs. the leader of this group became freinds with jake, back then the gold serons second in command under marcus. he learned that jake, as well as other serons could understand everything humans said and could also comunicate with humans if they chose to. this man was adeles father. a few years later feraks attackd the village and killed everyone, except for adele. jake rescued her and well.. you know the rest. adeles father was someone who was trying to understand serons better then other people did. and jake knew him.

zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by rube Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:36 am

have i joyned this one yet?
rube
rube
zelf''s sister
zelf''s sister

Female Posts : 534
Birthday : 1999-08-31
Humor : funny stuff...

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:33 am

(I do not remember if you have or not..))
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by rube Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:30 pm

well just in case

name:saphier or how ever you spell it

pack:gold

personalety:loves hatchlings,verry pritty and funny

rube
rube
zelf''s sister
zelf''s sister

Female Posts : 534
Birthday : 1999-08-31
Humor : funny stuff...

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:04 pm

((serons are adults at five years and then their age slows down to where they age one year for every one hundred years))

-------

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.org/viewtopic.forum?t=483
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40