Remake of an RPG about made up animals

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Remake of an RPG about made up animals - Page 39 Empty Re: Remake of an RPG about made up animals

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:07 pm

((okay?))

McKenna's amazing perspactive)
Yes, i can hear you. i'm awake. i replid. Everything hurt so much that i couldn ;'t locate once source of pain.

edited the color, it was too bright.

zelf

Back to top Go down

Remake of an RPG about made up animals - Page 39 Empty Re: Remake of an RPG about made up animals

Post by zelf on Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:14 pm

ok, you should be fine then. keep talking to me.

I love animals.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. ((or I'm a Mormon )

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19700
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:00 am

Is she okay? I asked Jake. Yes he replied. I sighed with relief. Mckenna was one of my favorite helpers. She was always so kind and helped me with the hatchlings a lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:06 am

((McKenna)
i was suddenl aware that Lydiaa was nearby and looked at her. She made a face at me and i knew all would definatly be okay. Lydiaa would never be silly if she knew tht it wouldn't. she seemed to fidget, but that was, well, her

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:19 pm

your injurys are not fatal I told her. but you should take it easy for the hext few weeks.

I love animals.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. ((or I'm a Mormon )

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:41 pm

(McKenna)
yes sir. thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:44 pm

so we got mckenna back into the caves. Then I went to be with adele again. when I got there I felt like something had gone wrong. I knew exsactly what it was. something is wrong with one of our hatchlings.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:49 pm

I can be on it in a momen't time if you need me to,

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:56 pm

aryis might already have someone helping them. But you can go and see what you can do.

((max))

((a few minuts before jake senses there is something wrong with one of his hatchlings))

megan and I were playing with deana and charles and the top of one of the multi colord serons cliffs. I admit we were no being as careful as we should have been and I slipped on a lose rock and went over the edge. durring my fall I broke one of my wings so I couldent fly to save myself. megan treid to grab me but she could keep a hold of me. The last thing I remmber was hitting the rocks at the bottom really hard and hearing megan freaking out.

(need someone to do megans POV))

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:23 pm

I felt it too. Max is in trouble. He hurt himself. A motherly instinct is a little stronger than even the pack leader's.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:58 am

but how badly tho? and did the multi colord ealers already get to him?

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:46 am

I don't know. We might have to go there and find out ourselves. I don't want to sit here helplessly

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:24 pm

((you need to do megan..))

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:35 pm

((Megan))

MAX!!! I shouted as he fell. I tried to grab him but was too late. His wing was broken. Help! Someone Help! I shouted to anyone. Max wouldn't a respond. Thankfully a healer heard me and rushed to help.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:06 pm

((max))

eventuly I woke up in a cave. every movement was painful. even breathing hurt. I was slightly aware of my sister beside me. but when I tried to look at her everything screamed in pain causeing me to squeal in pain.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:27 pm

I rushed over to the multicolored territory as fast as possily, but i w as obviously a little late

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:03 pm

I paced restlessly, I wanted to be sure my children were ok. but i also knew I could not anabdon the pack when we were in the worst part of a war.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:25 pm

I really wanted to get to Max but I still had to heal. I was upset by that but it was a fact I was going to have to face. Poor Megan was probably worried and crying. She had to face this without her parents there. I felt very badly for my children but I knew there really was no way for me to get to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:13 pm

I'm going to them I finaly said. nathan will be in charge untill i get back.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:05 pm

Let me come. Please Jake. I can't stay here worrying.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:00 pm

are you well enough to handle the journy?

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:40 am

That doesn't matter. Well or not, I'm going! I said deciding for myself.
Adele, I would rather you stay here. The lead healer said.
I can handle it. I said with such force there was really no stopping me. Lets go now. I continued, softer.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:03 am

adele did not have her seron form anymore. so she had to ride on my back. I waited untill she had a good hold on me and took off. I flew low to avoid being seen by anyone who might try to attack us. on my own I could hold my own against just about any flying animal in this forest. but with adele on my back I did not want to risk it.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:52 pm

((I"m stuck...))

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:31 am

((great, should I chase them with something?))

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next