The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remake of an RPG about made up animals

4 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Remake of an RPG about made up animals - Page 2 Empty Re: Remake of an RPG about made up animals

Post by zelf Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:13 pm

I didin't see why they couldent. The lake was easily seen fron the camp. you can, But be careful I said.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19703
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Remake of an RPG about made up animals - Page 2 Empty Re: Remake of an RPG about made up animals

Post by Miara Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:38 pm

Ok. I said happily and ran back to the fighter.
Miara
Miara
staff
staff

Female Posts : 1398
Birthday : 1912-12-04
Location : A special place where all go but few ever return to.
Humor : Somewhere around the eighth century someone did something that no one would ever remember them doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:59 pm

((kilev))

so we were all taken down to the lake. the lake was in the middle of the forest. so there were serons from other packs here. This was where I usualy met my freinds from the other packs. ((oh yeah, for new people. serons in diffrent packs are freindl towards eachother. they jsut have diffrent leaders and live in diffrent places. they can visit echothers territorys without being challanged.))
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Miara Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:09 pm

Since there are no other female hatchlings ((so far)) I went over to some of the girls. After deciding they were to girly for me, I went and splashed around with the guys.
Miara
Miara
staff
staff

Humor : Somewhere around the eighth century someone did something that no one would ever remember them doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:14 pm

((kilev))

we were all seeing how deep we could dive. when I was in the water I felt like I had been here my whole life. I could swim as easily as I could breath. There wasent a singal seron who couldent swim. elie, marcus and zack were just barely behind me. pleanty of adult serons had reached the bottom of this lake. But no hatchling had.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Miara Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:18 pm

I used my over-sized wings to propel me past Kilev. I shot past him and the small current I created made it harder for them to go as fast.
Miara
Miara
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:28 pm

the hatchlings would be gone for a while. so I could foucas on other things. most importantly. figureing out what attacked this human boy. I talked a while with sterling. and some of the other fighters. But none of them had noticed anything strange. after a bunch of fighters telling me this, I decided to ask adele where she found the boy. adele, where did you find that boy? I said.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Miara Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:29 pm

I used my wings again to propel me and almost reached the bottom.
Miara
Miara
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:34 pm

((kilev))

I think elie won I said. swam back up to the top. I popped up out of the water, and saw a large animal standing at the edge of the lake. it was bigger then a seron. it had long claws and a tail with a blade on it. the adult serons had never told me about these things. a second one came up beside it. and then a third and a fourth. one of them looked towards me and I quickly dove back under.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Miara Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:39 pm

Guys, there's an opening down here. I'm gonna check it out, if you ladies care to join me you can. I disappeared from view.
Miara
Miara
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:41 pm

((kilev))

I think we should go, there is something up there I said. just as i said that jakes voice came into my mind. all of you need to come home right away. there are dangouras creatures nearby he said.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Miara Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:46 pm

I'm not sure I can get out. I said worriedly.
Miara
Miara
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:47 pm

((kilev))

use magic I suggested. we may not be insanely powerfull like adult serons, but it might help.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Miara Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:52 pm

ok I said softly. One of the rocks moved slightly and then rolled completely over the opening. Jake! We have bigger problems than those things! Some one help! The rock moved over the opening. I'm stuck! My usually confident voice was terrified.
Miara
Miara
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:55 pm

I imedeatly sent some fighters to help elie. where are you? I said.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Miara Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:58 pm

Under the bottom. My voice quivered.
Miara
Miara
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:59 pm

I breifly wonderd how she got down there then told the fighters where she was.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Miara Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:02 pm

I was running out of air. I pushed as hard as I could against the rock above me.
Miara
Miara
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:05 pm

I left sterling in charge and went to help. my fighters were trying to figure out how to get to elie. and there were two strnage creatures standing at the edge of the lake. they had not noticed the serons yet.

((kilev))

I was terrified. I knew elie could only hold her breath for so long.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Miara Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:10 pm

I can't stay concious much longer! My voice was weak.
Miara
Miara
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:12 pm

I rememberd there was a cave at the bottom of the lake. I noticed a rock blocking the entrance. I shoved it aside.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Miara Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:14 pm

I floated towards the surface.
Miara
Miara
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:17 pm

one of my fighters grabbed elie and carried her the rest of the way. the other hatchlings went up after them. when we go to the top, the four strange creatures finaly noticed us. the fighter carrying elie showed his teeth at them and growled.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Miara Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:20 pm

((I have nothing yet))
Miara
Miara
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:24 pm

The fighters sheilded the hatchlings, these things looked like they wanted a fight. and they were on our territory. if they take one step towards the hatchblings, attack I said.

((kilev))

I hoped elie would be ok. she had been under the water for a long time.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next