The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice)) - Page 39 Empty Re: Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 7:21 pm

(Lily)
"I..can't" I said, my eyes tearing up.

Back to top Go down

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice)) - Page 39 Empty Re: Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Post by zelf Sun May 20, 2012 7:26 pm

((Alexis))

"I understand what you are going through" I said. "I watched my family get killed, and my father is the black seron leader. For most of my life I have been alone and have had noone to turn to for support untill recently. You have a whole pack surrounding you. with freinds and family who would give their lives for you. don't push them away. what you need most is to get closer to them. in times like these you need freinds more than anything"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19703
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 7:28 pm

(lily)
I shook but Ilooke up at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sun May 20, 2012 7:31 pm

((Alexis))

my voice became gentle. "It will be scary. I cannot lie and tell you otherwise. but I will help you through it. no matter how bad it gets you will not have to go through any of it by yourself. I will be right there by you, helping you"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 11:28 pm

(Lily)
I took in a shaky breath and placed a hand on top of hers. Alexis I could trust.
(Petal)
The battle was well on its way and everybody else was on the move. Poor Caden was by my side, Liam on his other side. "We should head," I said quietly. "Just don't freak out okay?" I requested, changing forms. My scales at the moment were an especially dark midnight blue.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon May 21, 2012 7:26 am

((Alexis))

"that's it." I said encouragingly "I'll be right here"

((Liam))

you're... clear I said in amazment.

((Caden))

I was in my seron form, so i jumped onto her back to get a better view of things.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 5:01 pm

(lily)
I managed a brief smile.
(Petal)
Was I really able to make you believe otherwise? I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon May 21, 2012 5:15 pm

((Alexis))

"You remind me of my sister.."

((Liam))

well.. sortof.. I was convinced for some time. but then i notice you never changed form. and I began to wonder...
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 10:48 pm

(lily)
"I'm sorry"
(Petal)
I didn't want you to worry about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue May 22, 2012 7:34 am

((Alexis))

"hey, it's okay. I want to remember them. "

((Liam))

Oh okay.. I guess I could see that.

((Caden))

I think we are getting close.

((Amy))

When I went to visit my friends in the main packs, and found that everyone was gone. I knew that something was wrong. there were prints from feraks and the larger prints of those seron eaters. but to my relief there were no signs of a battle. so at least my friends had been alive when they left.

((Lucas))

I stood by my wife on top of a cliff. do you think it's time to tell them? what I was referring to as, should we tell out children about two of their unhatched siblings who had chosen to be two of the eggs that had chosen not to hatch in case the serons were destroyed. There were hundreds of eggs from each pack, where the hatchlings inside had decided not to hatch untill a time where the serons were either entirely destroyed or almost entirely destroyed. Marisol and I had been shocked, when two of our hatchlings told us they would not be hatching. I thought about them often.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 4:13 pm

(Marisol)
I shook my head no. Now was not the time.
(ALyss)
I appeared behind Amy, gently placing my hands on her shoulders. "They are under the ultamate threat"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue May 22, 2012 5:16 pm

((Amy))

I looked at my mother. "are we going to help them?"

((Lucas))

I nodded. caden wasn't here anyway. at the moment using much more than simple magic was too difficult for me. I knew how to do it. But I did not have the strength. I was still recovering from my near death experiance. I was suprised marisol had not insisted I not fight with the others. but i still hoped I would not have to face the enemy leader.

zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 7:47 pm

(Alyss)
"That was my plan."
(Marisol)
You are worrying rather loudly, dear.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Wed May 23, 2012 9:31 pm

((Amy))

"To get there in time we have to go through....." I didn't want to say it. we were going to have to go through the clearing I was killed in.

((Lucas))

I sighed. we are facing the greatest threat of our history. some of the dangers we will face are things even the best of us were not trained for.

((Caden))

So, for the first while things went well. I was able to make sure I was only seen by petal or Liam. Too bad not all good things last long. I was spotted. I was able to outrun them. but the damage was done. they knew I was there. if I could get to petal or Liam they could get me out of there safely. But as I was running I felt a sharp pain in my leg and I was thrown forward. the leg that was caught broke with a snap. it took all my effort not to cry out. I struggled to get free. it hurt a lot but I knew if I stayed in this trap I would be dead. eventualy it was too much and I passed out, not knowing if a friend or an enemy would find me first.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 6:04 pm

(Petal)
Caden. Where was he? I could feel his mind anymore. Liam?
(Marisol)
If we die it happens but if we don't then every day will be all the more a blessing.
(Phillip)
I was beside Amy now. "Couldn't you fly or something?"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Thu May 24, 2012 6:06 pm

((Liam))

I can't find him.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 6:08 pm

(Petal)
There he was. The dirt all over him still didn't contradict the shining brilliant white and gold. How was I suppoes to carry him like this?

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Thu May 24, 2012 6:09 pm

((Liam))

careful, his foot is caught in a trap and is badly broken
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 10:15 pm

(Petal)
I can't help him unless I'm in human form. Guard me. I changed forms and quickly untangled Caden cradling him

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Thu May 24, 2012 10:17 pm

((Liam))

I stood watch. hoping we had not been too late.

((Lucas))

If caden can make things difficult for them.. we may have a chance.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 10:29 pm

(Petal)
We had to get out of there. Naturally a brilliantly green eyed girl carrying the obvious son of the leaders, accompanied by a seron who was beginning to change color tended to draw attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Thu May 24, 2012 10:33 pm

((Liam))

we need to get him out of here. I think this misson is as good as done.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 10:44 pm

(Petal)
"You think!?!" I was desperate and the colored stone on my bracelet was a firey red.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Thu May 24, 2012 10:44 pm

((Liam))

let's fly.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 10:53 pm

(Petal)
"A little help?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next