The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

some people.. have a strange way of doing things, ((RPG))

3 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

some people.. have a strange way of doing things, ((RPG))  - Page 4 Empty Re: some people.. have a strange way of doing things, ((RPG))

Post by zelf Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:38 pm

zelf wrote:((well, freinds who she just found out are her siblings... or did they not tell her yet?))

The commader, knowing all of our powers, plus others. was not someone you wanted to jsut go and fight. I was hit with a ball of... I don;t know what. I just know it hurt a lot. I lost consiousness while I was still falling.

(( how am I going to do anything after this? ))
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19703
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

some people.. have a strange way of doing things, ((RPG))  - Page 4 Empty Re: some people.. have a strange way of doing things, ((RPG))

Post by fairykind1711 Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:41 pm

((Oh, I didn't see that... sorry Sad lol)))

I let go of ym arrow I had knocked and it flew with perfect aim at his head...yeah, I forgot about his deflector spells...whoops.
fairykind1711
fairykind1711
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Female Posts : 1001
Birthday : 1996-05-01
Humor : lolwhut?

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:42 pm

((so, who is going to help me? ))
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by fairykind1711 Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:57 pm

((me! haha, I will!))

I dodged one of the commanders spells and ran over to Justin. He didn't look too good. I tried shaking his shoulder and saying his name.
fairykind1711
fairykind1711
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:36 pm

I heard someone saying my name. but I was still very much out of it.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:47 pm

While the commander had turned his head , i had pulled away and ran into the bushes and became invisible. I saw my brother fal and not really wake up a snuck over to him, still invisible and used my powers, pulling him out of unconciousness.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:49 pm

"ow.." was probably the first thing I said. whatever had hit me must have injured something. becuase I was hurting a lot
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:53 pm

turn invisible I tried to get Justin into a hiding spot out of the main fight.
I ran back out and turned visible again "try and catch me!" i sing-songed

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:54 pm

I turned invisible. and just layed there.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:02 pm

The commander made an attempt to run up and catch me, but it's easily forgeotten that little kids are faster and I, with the extra speed, am much faster than anybody. I sottod still and lett him rush up to me at full speed, but at the last second i hopped to the side, surning in visible. he thundered past me and i touched a hand to his back and he fell to the ground completly unconsious. i took the sash that i wore at the waistline of my dress and tied his amrs and legs together behind his back.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:04 pm

I froze every soldier that same near me. soon I had a a collection of frozen people around me.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:08 pm

I hefted the commander into the stream to the side of the road face up. It went the excat opposate directon of where we were going. He was face up, so he could breathe, but that was the extent of it.
I strolled over to where i'd left Justin
"You okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:09 pm

I turned visible again. "yeah, I'm just as you left me" I said.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:13 pm

"We need to get going, then" i said looking around "Our friend the commander will be waking us soon and no peice of fabric will hold him"

Back to top Go down

Post by fairykind1711 Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:15 pm

"Yep, we gotta go." I said seeing him already start to stir a bit.
fairykind1711
fairykind1711
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:16 pm

I stood up. I almost fell over again but held on to a tree to steady myself.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:20 pm

"Wish i could transfer energy as a power" i said. Intead i put my hand on his shoulder and tried to put him into a hightened cosiousnedd. I,as a result felta lot more tired, but nobody needed to know that.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:21 pm

"come on, we need to get out of here" I said. we all turned invisible and flew into the air.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:26 pm

We had almost reached the other side of the mountain when the last of my energy was used up i couldn't stay up anymore. I began to fall. Not at the full speed, i had enough control, but it'd still be harmful if i hit the ground

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:28 pm

we flew to either side of ((melody)) and helped slow her down.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:33 pm

I could tell that there was somebody slowing me more than i could myself. I tried to say thank you, but ifell asleep before then.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:37 pm

we lande and set ((melody down)) I was very tired now.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:41 pm

When i woke up, the others were sitting on the ground, barely awake. they were over tired, i could tell that. I sat up and gave them each that final push into sleep that they needed. This could take a few hours to be sure that we were all rested, but it would be worth it.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:43 pm

when I woke up I felt somewhat restied.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:51 pm

"ready to move on?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next