The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

some people.. have a strange way of doing things, ((RPG))

3 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

some people.. have a strange way of doing things, ((RPG))  - Page 2 Empty Re: some people.. have a strange way of doing things, ((RPG))

Post by zelf Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:22 pm

when we got there, the commander and some other officers were wating for us. "you are late" was his usual greeting. I just shurgged. he knew I did not like him. "I have a new asighnment for you" the commander said. "the king has orderd all the people of the next town over to be exsterminated, because they would not pay taxes" I stared at him in shock. he had told us to do some questionanable things. But this was way over the line. "well, good luck with that" with my mind I told the others. do not follow the commaders orders, the people of that town are innocent. "you will do as i say, I am your commander" the commander said. "no, I will not kill innocent people" I said firmly. "and neither will the others."
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19703
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

some people.. have a strange way of doing things, ((RPG))  - Page 2 Empty Re: some people.. have a strange way of doing things, ((RPG))

Post by fairykind1711 Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:24 pm

"It's not fair! The kings taxes are too high anyways!" I almost yelled at the commander.
fairykind1711
fairykind1711
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Female Posts : 1001
Birthday : 1996-05-01
Humor : lolwhut?

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:25 pm

"you will obey orders, as long as you are with the army you will obey me" the commader said. "ok then, we quit" I said. "from now on we are our own group. we do not answer to you anymore"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:30 pm

I outstreached my hand to shake that of the commander.
"its been good to work with you, sir" i said. He saw no ham and too my hand. IT was then that u used my power and he slumped back into his chair, unconcious .
"Okay, i'll go now" i said

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:32 pm

"come on, we have some people to warn" I said.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:38 pm

I let the grin slide and i nodded my head, pulling out the northseeker and looked at the needle's direction.
"north is that way" i said

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:58 pm

I lead the group easte, towards the town we had to warn. when we got there. the peple had obviously heard about what was going on. becuase someone threw a rock at me. I dodged it easily. "relax eeveryone, we do not work for the army anymore" I said.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:43 pm

It dosen't matter if they've been warned if the whole army is coming. Should we evactuate them?

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:00 pm

that seems to be the best option I turned to the people. "everyone, the army will be here soon, gather everything you will need to survive but nothing else."
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:32 pm

"then meet back here and we will direct you to a safe place"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:33 pm

I could see the army in the distance. "hurry!" I said. freezeing the first line of soldiers.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:41 pm

As the townspeople passed me, i tapped each on the shoulder, helping them to stay very awake

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:46 pm

the soldiers turned on me. luckily the commder was not with this group. I pulled out my swords.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:59 pm

I whirled and, seeing justin fighting those horrid soldiers alone,shrugged the bow off my shouder, grabbed an arrow from my quiver and began shooting the most aware soldiers. Each hit was perfect.

Back to top Go down

Post by fairykind1711 Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:18 pm

I pulled out an arrow and nocked it, each arrow hitting every soldier I hit square in the chest. I eventually pulled out my sword, not wanting to waste any more of my arrows, not that I didn't have hundreds more, but plunged into the line of soldiers swinging and cutting down everyone in my path.
fairykind1711
fairykind1711
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:25 am

there were a lot of soldiers, But we had to give these people time to escape.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by fairykind1711 Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:30 am

I looked over at Justin. How much longer can we hold them off? I asked.
fairykind1711
fairykind1711
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:54 am

I'm guessing a couple hours, if the commander never shows up
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by fairykind1711 Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:26 pm

Oh, oaky then. Do you really think two whole hours, though? I mean, it's three versus three hundred![i] That's not exactly good odds." I said, killing another soldier.
fairykind1711
fairykind1711
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:37 pm

I continued to rapid fire on my bow. I could ggrab and arrow, re-load, aim and shoot in about three seconds. Nobody could find me either, i was shooting in a tree.
But you are forgetting that we may be three people, but we are the three best fighters in the kingdom, besides the commander

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:41 pm

if the commander shows up the odds will really be against us I killed two soldiers at once.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:00 pm

at least we'd know that we were doing whats right. Not that we'd die or anything. He'd proably try to torutre us to figure out there the townspeople have gone to

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:09 pm

well, those are some comforting thoughts I thought sarcasticly.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:10 pm

sorry There was lots of sarchasm in my 'voice'
between the thre of us's contsant attacking on the army, more than half of them were already down

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:01 am

the soldiers began backing off. one of them dropped a scroll. I picked it up. and read it. the more I read the more shocked i became. "we are siblings" I said. "this scroll exsplains the whole thing"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next