The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New boards. and a few other things.

4 posters

Go down

New boards. and a few other things. Empty New boards. and a few other things.

Post by zelf Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:02 pm

so. any of you mods have ideas for more boards?

and also. it is comeing into the time of year, where I will be gone a lot. so.. you will be in charge if the forum while I am gone. I will try to get a Co admin for those times. so we have someone who can take care of the major stuff like banning while I am gone.

so... that moves me on to the next thing. I will be watching what you staffers do. and if you do a good job. you may get chosen as the second admin on this forum.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19703
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

New boards. and a few other things. Empty Re: New boards. and a few other things.

Post by Haylee Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:18 pm

You could have a sports board? And as for the watching thing, I haven't really been able to do anything because there isn't much that I really need to do cuz there aren't many people on here so yah...
Haylee
Haylee
staff
staff

Female Posts : 399
Humor : Yes, I have a sense of humor. "Why did the chicken cross the road?" "To get to the other side!" HA HA HA HA....not funny.

Back to top Go down

New boards. and a few other things. Empty Re: New boards. and a few other things.

Post by <3puppies Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:59 pm

I'm not a mod,but I think you should make a board about funny things.I mean,that was probably random.
<3puppies
<3puppies
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Female Posts : 1476
Birthday : 1995-10-03
Humor : Hm,am I suppose to write something funny?If so,then MARSHMALLOWS!!!!S'MORES!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by dramagirl13 Thu May 06, 2010 1:57 pm

Oh and I just added a Writing Board.
dramagirl13
dramagirl13
very active.
very active.

Female Posts : 241
Birthday : 1996-08-22
Humor : What?

Back to top Go down

Post by Haylee Thu May 06, 2010 4:42 pm

I'm gonna add a sports board. Let me know if that isn't OK, Zelf.
Haylee
Haylee
staff
staff

Humor : Yes, I have a sense of humor. &quot;Why did the chicken cross the road?&quot; &quot;To get to the other side!&quot; HA HA HA HA....not funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Thu May 06, 2010 4:48 pm

as long as the board goes with the site rules. you can add it.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by <3puppies Thu May 06, 2010 8:10 pm

You should add a board about food and drinks.
<3puppies
<3puppies
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Female Posts : 1476
Birthday : 1995-10-03
Humor : Hm,am I suppose to write something funny?If so,then MARSHMALLOWS!!!!S'MORES!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Haylee Fri May 07, 2010 6:30 pm

That's kinda random... but if you really want me to add it, I will. I'm also going to add a school board. But I need to know how to put like little boards under that board. Like for the video games board there is also a Wii baord, a Platstation board, and an Xbox board, I want to put a homeowrk board under the school board.
Haylee
Haylee
staff
staff

Humor : Yes, I have a sense of humor. &quot;Why did the chicken cross the road?&quot; &quot;To get to the other side!&quot; HA HA HA HA....not funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Fri May 07, 2010 6:32 pm

to do that, you click the add botton that is attached to that board. as if that board is a catagory.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Haylee Fri May 07, 2010 7:17 pm

OK, thanks!
Haylee
Haylee
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down