The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice)) - Page 25 Empty Re: Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:47 pm

(Chloe)
"Its a sign"

Back to top Go down

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice)) - Page 25 Empty Re: Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Post by zelf Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:48 pm

((Haden))

"That Alexis is really smart?"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19703
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:51 pm

(Chloe)
"THat she is...more than we think"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:53 pm

((Lucas))

"yes.. of course.. relfective serons are a nice bunch, good company if i do say so myself. but they don;t usualy bother to come in to our caves. epeshily not hatchlings"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:57 pm

(Chloe)
"She's..."

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:58 pm

((Lucas))

"Special.."
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:59 pm

(Chloe)
"More than that,"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:04 pm

((Lucas))

"I cannot quite place it."

((Alexis))

I stayed where I was not moving clear untill Lily woke up. every part of me wanted to leave her, but i knew she needed help and i was what she had.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:08 pm

(Lily)
Eventually I stirred a little bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:11 pm

((Alexis))

I was very tired at this point. I felt like I would fall asleep at any minuet.

((Lucas))

This would be the question in our minds for a long time.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:17 pm

(Lily)
I woke up myself, opening my eyes. Alexis, my new friend was here and she looked almost about dead with tired. I made her lie down and I sang quietly, trying to get her asleep.
I never sang.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:19 pm

((Alexis))

"you have a beautiful voice" I said as I fell asleep.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:21 pm

(Lily)
Even into her sleep I continued to sing as if my song could protect her. For the first time I felt safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:24 pm

((Alexis))

I slept peacefully.

((Kyle))

after much counseling with my wife and several others in the pack we decided to pull out the gold fighters.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:27 pm

(Allie)
I entered the castle and asked to speak with the king.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:29 pm

((so.. how will we help out allie?))

((caden))

I woke up and finaly felt wide awake.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:36 pm

(You need to be king and talk to her. If you remember my first post she is actually a princess, so he would be talking to his daughter....)
(Lily)
Something was different. He was awake. Caden!

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:37 pm

((caden))

lily!
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:38 pm

(Lily)
I communicated with words how I'd felt with him gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:40 pm

((caden))

I'm here now, everything is okay... oh i saw another hatchling with you. who is she?
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:41 pm

(Lilly)
Alexis. She's... amazing.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:42 pm

((caden))

I havn;t seen her before.. what color is she?

((Whoever the king is..))

I saw told them to let allie in. she looked so much more beautiful than the last time I had seen her.. how she had grown.

Last edited by zelf on Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:43 pm

(Lily)
We'll come visit you when she wakes up
(Allie)
I entered cautiously, I was after all in the presence of a King. "Sir, we have a large...problem that needs to be discussed with you."
(The king is Horace BTW)

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:57 pm

((caden))

I'd love to meet her.

((Horace))

"and.. what is this large proiblem?"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:58 pm

(Allie)
"It is slightly difficult to explain but...." and with that I began to explain about serons and everything. "We need the forces to help him."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next