The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<Nether World>

+2
zelf
Ipoopmagic18
6 posters

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

<Nether World> - Page 23 Empty Re: <Nether World>

Post by CatsAreInSpace Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:51 am

((I'm going to come up with something sense I can see that we are not all that willing to do so. So, if someone had something else in mind I can edit Smile ))
{Neona}
Jumping at the screaming, I turned and saw smoke rising. Smoke ment fire, and fire in tree would be bad. I ran after the magic man towards the smoke. I would have flown but the branches were too close for comfort. And knowing my luck I would probably break my wing in the attempt. So I kept my wings close and ran ahead, climbing through the trees as fast as I could untill I reached the source of the smoke. I stopped and gasped at the sight.
The child was floating above the floor and the leaves and branches around were aflame. "What the..." my words trailed off. I could see the glow of heat around the child. "What do we do?" I asked the magic man, eyes still looking at the child.
CatsAreInSpace
CatsAreInSpace
active
active

Female Posts : 108
Birthday : 1995-08-26
Humor : googly eyes make everything funny

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:24 pm

{Reana}
I was not far behind Neona. "Oh my god..." I muttered as he came into view.
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Female Posts : 2622
Birthday : 1994-01-03
Humor : CANDY!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:28 am

{Vinrick}
I whistled. This was bad "My lord child." I shook my head

{Zanrith}
I came running up beside the rest of the group and saw the floating child "So what are we gonna do?"
Fearix Kamori
Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Male Posts : 3459
Birthday : 1998-06-03
Humor : Everything is funny when you're with friends

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:03 am

{Reana}
"I am a water person. Fire and magic and floating babies are not my strong points."
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:10 am

{Vinrick}
I rolled my eyes "Did you think of using water to put out the fire?" I jumped up and grabbed a tree branch and pulled my self up. I held out my hands and the fire condeseded into a ball by my hands "What ever. I'll deal with the fire you grab the child"
Fearix Kamori
Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Back to top Go down

Post by CatsAreInSpace Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:52 pm

{Neona}
I jumped down and cautiously walked towards the child. The heat made me sweat as I walked towards the child. I threw my wing infront of me to block most of the heat coming off the child. Slowly, I started inching fowards towards the child. I got as close as I dared and stopped. I peaked my head around my wing and blinked as the heat made my eyes sting and water. I could see that the heat seemed to be coming from him now in a sort of sphere around him. I took a step back as the heat became too much.
CatsAreInSpace
CatsAreInSpace
active
active

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:40 pm

((Reana))
I rolled my eyes. "It looks like magic fire, for one. For two, we are in a tree, do you see any water around here?" Once Vinirik got the fire out of the way, I grabbed the kid.
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:58 pm

the kid struggled with the strengtg of 10 champion weight lifters "leave me alone" its voice sounded like a thoueand scr3sming people.
((this isn't from anybodies point of veiw. this is just toward tiana who has grabbed the kid.))
{vinrick}
i shot the ball of fire in the air and it unfurled into a nasty blaze then looked at yhe kid "ok thats really eerie"

Last edited by Ezuri, Renegade Leader on Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fearix Kamori
Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipoopmagic18 Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:07 am

{Yin}
I heard loud cries and yelps coming from outside, confused, because I had just dozed off into a light sleep, I jumped out of my nest and flung myself outdoors. The brightness of the morning sun and light from the fire stunned my eyes, reeling, I tripped over my own feet and landed flat on my butt.

Last edited by IpoopMagic13 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Ipoopmagic18
Ipoopmagic18
staff
staff

Female Posts : 477
Birthday : 1994-10-31
Humor : If you tell me a joke that involves something really nasty you have a 78.3% chance to make me bust out laughing.

http://hexxwolf.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:01 pm

{Reana}
I nearly dropped the kid in shock. "great.." I muttered. "Shut up kid, you are coming with me whether you like it or not!"
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:00 am

"No" The boy kept struggling. His voice still like a thousand screaming people.
{Zanrith}
"You need me to bash him for you" I called up to her
Fearix Kamori
Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Back to top Go down

Post by CatsAreInSpace Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:53 pm

{Neona}
I stared with wide eyed surprise at the child. Maybe he is worse than we thought. "Hopefully we won't need any 'bashing'." I called back down to the human. Turning back to the child, I asked "Who are you?" It sounded like another spirit was in his body and it was out right now, so why not?
CatsAreInSpace
CatsAreInSpace
active
active

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:32 am

"My name is knvubvurbuirabfuojgbnoq. Let me go and I will consider letting you go with you lives" it hissed
{Vinrick}
I finally disperesed of the fire. "I really hate to say this but we might need the deamon here that did this at the momment."

Fearix Kamori
Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipoopmagic18 Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:16 am

{Yin}
I stood up and wobbled my way to the orange glowing light, I saw Vinrick casting a fire retardent spell, Reana and Neona were trying to handle a small bundle of fire and magic. From this distance I could feel the anger. I felt the tips of my hair sizzle with the crackling fire and energy. The human man looked as if he was thinking of doing something rash. I lept down and rushed forward to the child. Not thinking, not imagining what could happen, but instead remembering my half promise to the new vampire queen. This was her baby brothers body, someone she loved was inside this gaping hole in time and space. I would not allow for him to be in such pain. I pushed my way through the lingering flames, and I pushed Neona aside, I ignored the look of surprise and frustration on her face. I'm sorry, I silently pleaded, but this is my power, my gift, and my curse. I clutched the baby to my breast and focused what little energy into a consumption spell. Sucking the spirit inside of myself, It felt like eating lava. Electricity fried my hair and singed my ears. My senses opted out. But I was successful, the monster was inside of me, able to control me, yes, but not without difficulty. I felt my legs lose their strength, and I fainted.
Ipoopmagic18
Ipoopmagic18
staff
staff

Humor : If you tell me a joke that involves something really nasty you have a 78.3% chance to make me bust out laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by CatsAreInSpace Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:04 am

{Neona}
"Yin!" I cried as I quickly rushed forward to catch her and the child before they hit the ground. I carefully laid Yin on the ground and picked up the child out of her limp arms. Still on my knees, I looked up at Reana helplessly. She was of more help than I could have been. Looking back at the child in my arms, I could see the change. He was no longer leaking magic and fire on us. In fact, he looked more like a normal baby now. I looked back at Yin in awe of what she did.
CatsAreInSpace
CatsAreInSpace
active
active

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:23 am

(( Shocked ok then way to make things exiting Shocked ))
{Vinrick}
I looked down and saw what had just happened. i started wide eyed. WAS SHE INSANE. Had she just absorbed the child. This was redicoulus. I cursed out loud. This was bad. We new people that Yin brought here were going to get blamed for this and they would probally exicute us or something for harming their princess. "What should we do.........." i asked quizicly
{Zanrith}
I had to admit that was weird. She was a brave girl and well..... knows how to be a hero. Although I was afraid she had just signed our death warrent. "I'd say run but that may make things make worse on our behalf."
Fearix Kamori
Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:40 pm

{Reana}
I let out a long string of curses. "Idiot! He will have more power in a weres body than he would in the babies!" I had no idea what to do.
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:04 am

{vinrick}
I raised my eyes. I hadn't thought about what she had just said. "Yeah.....your right." I just sighed "Things just keep getting worse don't they." I looked around suddenly "Anybody have any freaking clue where that stupid deamon wondered off to."
Fearix Kamori
Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipoopmagic18 Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:57 pm

{Yin}
inside of my consciousness I felt the very fabric of my sanity being stretched thin, the monster inside of me was straining to get out, yearning for the soft flesh of the baby. He was so easily twistable and malleable to the dark entity, an easy target for a hungry spirit. My will kept it inside my body, a cage, the spirit shrieked with growing frustration. In this timeless without structure or color I felt its claws stripping my skin inside out. The pain of my earthly form no longer reached me, but instead the wails of this angry deamon. Too weak to be without of body to dwell in, but to strong to die inside of me. This monster was old, something that had never been human, or understood what it felt like. Its rage was unbound and wrapped around me like slime, pulling me down further into the depths of my mind. As long as I was unbroken I could control my body, rendering this creatures motives harmless. The monster muttered in an archaic language that sounded like the rustling of leaves and grinding of rock. Old as the mountains but free as the wind. It knew neither good nor bad, the differences between want and restraint had no meaning. It was bored, and gained little amusement from being wrapped in a body. If this monster had the power, like the old ones did, before humans had ever come and taken over the forest, It would have resembled a protector. An ancient being made from earth or stone, something from before the time of man and its death-defiant deamons and Vampires. something from before the elves even....
The turmoil of thoughts and images clashed and smoldered in my mind, taking no form and leaving only searing pain. The spirit was angry,
FREE
it thinks.... not in words, but pictures. The longer I kept it bound in myself, the weaker the both of us would get. Now it was a waiting game, who could out-last who?
Ipoopmagic18
Ipoopmagic18
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by CatsAreInSpace Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:46 am

{Neona}
"Well, lets get her to a bed at the least." Thinking back to the deamon, I tried to remember which direction he flew off in. Then I realized that I ran off before he flew off. "I could try to look for him." I offered. After all, I did have wings and us deamons could feel when we were in the presence of another. I may not be the strongest but at least I could be constructive.
CatsAreInSpace
CatsAreInSpace
active
active

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:37 pm

{vinrick}
I nodded my head. "Yeah that be good. We need him pronto I'd say." I blinked and thought to myself and then shook my head "No she needs to be detained immediataly. To much of a threat. I don't care if it be magical or physical but I think in a little bit she'll have become too strong for any form of physical restriction." We were in a bad situation. I needed to get out of here but it would be a bit suspisous were I to bail. Plus I couldn't abandon Yin. In a way this entire thing was a bit of my fault in the first place I guess.
Fearix Kamori
Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:01 pm

{Reana}
I knelt by Yin, totally uncertain of what to do. I was a bounty hunter, Usually at this point I handed over the deamon I was hunting. Weather it was in a body or not. I got paid, and I left. That was it. This was a totally new feeling.
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipoopmagic18 Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:33 pm

{Yin}
In my pain filled stupor I felt the presence of Reana and Vinrick, the air my body was breathing in was burning down my throat, as if I was swallowing smoke. The ancient thing pounded incessantly on the edges of my consciousness, I summoned my empathic powers and jabbed at it.
'be silent, you're annoying me' I thought to it.
The monstrosity grew furious and jabbed my memories with hot barbs, I gasped and was flung from my sleeping state. My eyes snappend open, and fire ripped down my spine. I howled, and writhed in agony. The beast was still contained within me, and would have a difficult time getting out again. As long as I endured everyone would be safe.
Ipoopmagic18
Ipoopmagic18
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:06 pm

{vinrick}
I looked around. "This doesn't make sense. The rest of her clan should be here by now." I thought to myself for a sec. "Yin are you still there." I said to her. I needed to see if she still had control."
Fearix Kamori
Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipoopmagic18 Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:03 pm

{Yin}
I shook in convulsions, the monster raged against the thin barrier of my skin. Dimly I heard Vinricks voice, I struggled to gain control of my spastic movements, I needed something to hold onto. I shook with effort as I reached out to the sound of his voice.
Ipoopmagic18
Ipoopmagic18
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next