The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some world...

2 posters

Go down

Some world... Empty Some world...

Post by gat Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:55 pm

This story of mine started with a name...Verna...And then, a bunch of creatures appeared and a story started...And I'm stuck... It's about a young person named Shade Vore who has an unknown past, he's called an Unkwan, and he's been living in a clan of animals called Vasters, the strongest creatures in the land. ((Imagine dragons and griffins put together)) He then figures out what he is, when he tries to figure out his powers, Vabadar, the ruler of dark magick, wants Shade's power, he sends his finest minions after him. The Seekers...Shade flees from his clan and goes on adventures... I'll give you what I have.

Chapter One

Shade walked out into the warm sun and looked around the clan territory.
"Is there anything to do besides the usual hunting and training." Shade muttered to Vatore as they walked out to the forest.
"Sitting on the sunny rocks and warm our wings." Vatore answered. Shade shrugged, they always did that during their free time.
"I don't get it though..." Shade said, "Why we can't venture out of Hethla."
"We took an oath when we began training, Leader Meda says that Hethla is the safest place."
"I doubt that, with Leader Dacu, everything in the Dragon clan's been...strict. He won't let the Vasters nor the Griffins enter his territory." Shade looked towards the Dragon territory. "And the Hethla region has been poor on food, something is going on past the bounderies."
"I heard at the Madalk Festival that Vabadar has awaken from a deep slumber because of one being that has arrived in this world." Vatore looked around as if Vabadar would appear at any moment.
"He's a myth! Leader Meda said so himself." Shade exclaimed.
"Even leaders have their secrets." Vatore answered.

And I just got writer's block right here... I lost the file for it, and I had like seventy pages...
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Female Posts : 1319
Birthday : 1999-03-28
Humor : I used to be Lady whatever whatever/Cortana/ten million other things. That's it. That's the joke. Myself on here, is the fckn joke. I am laughing and crying I swear to god.

http://cruciblc.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Some world... Empty Re: Some world...

Post by CharmFable Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:59 pm

Well it sounds really good to me. I like it. And the names are vary creative. I think you should have Shade go off somewhere and stumble upon some new information... Like he see's Meda away from the rest of the clan territory speaking with some other creature Shade doesn't know of and he eves drops on their conversation and it's should be something real weird and Shade doesn't understand so he gos to a close friend or back to Vatore and tells him then whatever from there...... I don't know. I'm just trying to throw out ideas for you if you haven't already written past this part. If you have. Put it up so I can read it. Pleeeeeeeeeease! =3

CharmFable

Female Posts : 8
Birthday : 1995-01-26

Back to top Go down