The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alley Dwellers

4 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Alley Dwellers Empty Alley Dwellers

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:54 pm

Okay this is a story of a group of people called the Alley Dwellers. They are pretty much the street rats of this demented alternate universe. They rivals are the Sewer Runners. These people are nasty and dirty and pretty much run the underground tunnels that were built 200 or so years ago.

Alley Dwellers: They run the back alleys and scare most of the people living in the city. They are the 'good guys' sort of

Sewer Runners: cruel miserable people. They broke off from the Alley Dwellers 150 years ago because they didn't like their 'principles' really they just wanted to rebel against them.

Great Members: These men are thought to be legend but really do live. They live in the Mountain Mintera about 100 miles away from the city. They are made up of the two groups. 30 in all. 15 from the Alley Dwellers and 15 from the Sewer Runners. When one great member dies they choose another. Great members are the rulers over the two rival colonies. Only the leaders of these two colonies know about the great members because they have to get their orders from them but for about 50 years or so the Great members have been silent and no one has been chosen for a new position among them. Only men can be in the great members.

(Okay now that you know the history of this lets get started.)

Character Form
Name:
Description:
Colony: (just choose from the rival colonies not the Great members)
Background:

(Okay here is mine!)

Name: Marina (Call her Mari and if you call her Marina she will probably bite your head off)
Personality: Fun loving and kind but she is forceful when she needs to be
Description: Long curly jet black hair. Pale skin and blue eyes.
Colony: Alley Dwellers
Background: Her father was the former leader but when he and her mother died his dieing wish was for Mari to become leader and being the 'good guys' they respected his wishes but most people didn't want an 18 year old to lead them much less a girl.

Back to top Go down

Alley Dwellers Empty Re: Alley Dwellers

Post by zelf Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:37 pm

I might join this one.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19703
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 13obthepirate Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:07 pm

Name: Sarain ((you can call him rain))
Personality:Very secretive. Spylike
Description: White hair. Looks albino
Colony: Sewer runners
Background: Was born as a sewer runner, but was raised by alley dwellers. Though he is a sewer runner he is a alley dweller at heart
13obthepirate
13obthepirate
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Male Posts : 1919
Birthday : 1998-02-10
Humor : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1dirHGODpM

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:14 pm

Character Form
Name: Kilev
Personality: He is kind of a loner, always finds ways to get around orders without acually disobeying them.
Description: tall with black hair and blue eyes..
Colony: (just choose from the rival colonies not the Great members) alley dweller.
Background: He is one of the least violent members of the alley dwellers. and is only a member becuase his father was. he is officaly an alley dweller, but is rarely seen hanging around them. and only comes around when they really need him there.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Miara Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:15 pm

Name: Zakuro Fujiwara
Personality: Mischevious
Description: Bright red hair, dark green eyes
Colony: Sewer Runner
Background: Her background is mostly unknown, she just kinda showed up one day and everyone accepted her as one of them. She could be easily mistaken for a noble, when she wants to be. She is very loyal to her colony.
Miara
Miara
staff
staff

Female Posts : 1398
Birthday : 1912-12-04
Location : A special place where all go but few ever return to.
Humor : Somewhere around the eighth century someone did something that no one would ever remember them doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:21 pm

Name: Lakea ((Lake for short))
Personality: Quiet, likes silence
Description: Black hair with blue streaks, grey eyes, pale skin
Colony: Ally Dweller
Background: She was taught to be an Assassin like her dad, but she ran away after her dad died, she has a secret collection of weapons.
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Female Posts : 1319
Birthday : 1999-03-28
Humor : I used to be Lady whatever whatever/Cortana/ten million other things. That's it. That's the joke. Myself on here, is the fckn joke. I am laughing and crying I swear to god.

http://cruciblc.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:44 pm

((Okay here we go I will start))

I sat in the back of a small alley when the sounds of gunfire were heard somewhere in the city. I jumped slightly but I stood up and put my hand on my gun. Lakea sprinted up my alley out of breath. "Zakuro and Kilev are at a face off. They are in the middle of the street." I nodded and scrambled up the side of a building and began running along the roofs to get there faster. I saw where they were having the face off. Zakuro had her gun up but Kilev was unarmed. Why did she have to choose him to pick on? I jumped down from the roof. "Zakuro drop your gun!" I shouted at her calmly. She pulled her gun quickly towards me and started to pull the trigger but I was faster. I ran up to her and tackled her wrestling her gun away from her. All of a sudden we heard sirens getting closer. "Go back to your hole rat" I said to her insultingly. She tried to spit at me but I skipped away quickly and tossed her gun over to Kilev. "Go Kilev. The police will be here soon. I don't want anyone to get hurt or go to jail today."

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:51 pm

I dashed back into the alley and turned a corner. I knew all the best places to hide.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by 13obthepirate Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:58 pm

I was dashing with the 4 other sewer runners. We were jumping between the buildings. While we were in the air a hit one with my elbow and he fell to his death.
"Sarian? was that you" said a the leader of my group. I pulled out my knife and stabbed him. He fell to the ground. I kidked the forth and he fell of the building i was on. I pulled out my phone.
"All gone," i said to a alley dweller whom i comunicated to.
13obthepirate
13obthepirate
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:07 pm

I ran back across the rooftops to my alleyway and sat in wait for the Sewer Runner's leader to come. He always came when there has been a fight. I waited until dusk when he finally appeared. "Took you long enough, Rat" I said forcefully but a hint of playfulness in my voice.
"I'm sorry for today Mari, Zakura got out of hand, but there is another matter I would wish to discuss with you. May I?" He asked politely.
"Please" I answer gesturing to a metal garbage can that has many uses, one of which is a chair.
"I was walking through my tunnels earlier today when I found about 6 of my people had died. No natural causes but by stab wounds. I know that we have had our agreements and disagreements but one of the first agreements made between our people was that no Alley Dwellers were ever to set foot in out tunnels. Now that seems to be broken. Once this is passed around as gossip many of our once agreements will mean nothing to my people. Do you have anything from your side of the story?"
"I assure you that there has been no one from the Alleys that have stepped into your domain, Parlat, and if they have they did it under no orders from me. If I find out it was one of my people they will be severely punished."

(Character form)
Name: Parlat
Personality: Likes to have fun but is very serious when it comes to his colony.
Description: Tall, dark brown hair, green eyes
Colony: Sewer Runners
Background: His father was the last Sewer Runner leader so being the eldest in his family, once his father died, he became leader.

((Parlat's POV))

After my meeting with Mari was over I went over to my personal staircase that leads to my room. My second in command, Lian, ran up to me and said there has been another intrusion and there have been more than ten men killed. That angered me. I would have to go see Mari again tomorrow. For now let her go through her people. I will go through mine to see if there are any spies.

Back to top Go down

Post by 13obthepirate Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:48 am

I snuck to the Alley dwellers domain. I had killed a few more sewer runners as i was getting here
13obthepirate
13obthepirate
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:03 pm

Sarain ran down the alley laughing. "Sarain was that you? That killed all of those Sewer runners?" I asked aggravated. He just nodded, knowing that he was now in trouble. "Well now I'll have to tell Parlat that it wasn't an Alley Dweller that killed them."
"Mari you won't turn me in. I know you too well. You wouldn't rat out your spy"
I sighed. "yea but what am I going to say to him my friend hmm?" I asked he just hung his head. "Yea me either..."

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:51 pm

I leaned against the wall in the shadows, fiddleing with a knife. I did not usualy get involved in the afairs of these two clans.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Miara Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:34 pm

I waited until I saw Rain, then I slipped behind him and placed a knife at his neck. "I'm not gonna keep lying to Parlat for you. If it happens again a little birdie will leave a note for him." I disappeared as quickly as I had appeared, and returned to my alcove.
Miara
Miara
staff
staff

Humor : Somewhere around the eighth century someone did something that no one would ever remember them doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:06 pm

That night I ran through my alleys to see what everyone was doing. I overheard a conversation but it wasn't one of my people.
"I'm not gonna keep lying to Parlat for you. If it happens again a little birdie will leave a note for him." I heard a female voice say. Zakuro. I looked down the alley to see her run off and Rain rubbing his neck then ran off in the opposite direction.
"Don't feel bad, Mari. I know lying to a friend is a hard thing to do." A voice from behind me made me jump. I turned around quickly with my gun pointed. I saw Kilev and sighed. "Kilev don't do that to me. You know how jumpy I have been since my dad was killed." One thing I have never told people was that my father was killed. He didn't just die he was murdered by a sewer runner.
Kilev just laughed. "Sorry Mari, I know I shouldn't have done that"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:57 pm

((only you would make my charactor say things I wouldent make him say))

"I just habbit of sneaking up on people, iv;e gotten quite good at it"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:05 pm

((Haha sorry Embarassed I don't try to...))

Back to top Go down

Post by Miara Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:46 pm

I watched several other Sewer Runners run to their alcoves before the "Bags" had all the lights turned out. A "Bag" was a term most of the Sewer Runners used for those with money, who liked to flaunt it. I waited until the lights were out and slowly set forth on my mission. My night vision came to me faster then most people's. Some even called me a cat. I followed the path I had taken countless times before. When I reached the thick metal door, I slowly eased it open to the point where I could just slip through, and closed it silently behind me.
Miara
Miara
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by 13obthepirate Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:28 am

((i got nothin))
13obthepirate
13obthepirate
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:47 pm

Kilev walked off after a while, leaving me to sit by myself to think.

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:13 pm

((Ya know what, I've been sitting here, thinking of what to post in this topic, and I cant think of ANYTHING))
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Humor : I used to be Lady whatever whatever/Cortana/ten million other things. That's it. That's the joke. Myself on here, is the fckn joke. I am laughing and crying I swear to god.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:15 pm

((I have nothing))
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:39 pm

((Okay I'll think of something))

A hooded figure appeared next to me and sat down. I jumped up and held out my gun. "Relax, Mari, I need to speak with you and Parlat."
"Who are you?" I asked without lowering my gun.
"A very important person." The hood answered.
"Lower your hood then I will see if you are a very important person." I answered. The figure sighed and reached up to his hood, removing it from his bald head. I gaped at the intricate tattoos all over his head. This was one of the marks of the Great members. "Who are you?" I asked dumb founded.
"My name is Rondo. The Great Members elected me to come meet the leaders of our colonies. can we please get Parlat out here." I nodded.
"stay here." I said as I ran off to get him. I found a sewer runner entrance. I walked quietly trying not to attract attention to myself but I found myself staring into the barrel of a gun but once they realized it was me they put their guns down. "Where is Parlat?" I asked forcefully.
"Right here. What is it Mari." I turned around and saw Parlat looking concerned. He had a right to be. I never went down there.
"They are real. I mean they have come back." I just kept babbling on and on until he put his hands on my shoulders.
"Mari, who is here?"
"The Great members."

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:44 pm

I was somewhat of a troublemaker these days, I had watched mari's conversation with the hoodded figure untill he took his good off and mentiond soemthing about some great members. I decided at that point it was time for me to go. so I slipped away before anyone noticed me.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:25 pm

((....I might as well quit already... I cant figure out what to post))
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum