The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what do you think the person above you is most know for on the forums.

+6
babiebunny64
Snowman
kate
13obthepirate
gat
zelf
10 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

what do you think the person above you is most know for on the forums.  - Page 3 Empty Re: what do you think the person above you is most know for on the forums.

Post by zelf Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:09 pm

^is my assistant
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19703
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

what do you think the person above you is most know for on the forums.  - Page 3 Empty Re: what do you think the person above you is most know for on the forums.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:11 pm

^Would get eaten by my pet giant snial

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:51 pm

^Makes me feel all happy because she admits that she missed me! (I missed this place, honestly)
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Female Posts : 1319
Birthday : 1999-03-28
Humor : I used to be Lady whatever whatever/Cortana/ten million other things. That's it. That's the joke. Myself on here, is the fckn joke. I am laughing and crying I swear to god.

http://cruciblc.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:30 pm

^Coming and going
Fearix Kamori
Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Male Posts : 3459
Birthday : 1998-06-03
Humor : Everything is funny when you're with friends

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:24 pm

^Has an annoying voice and gives me nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:20 pm

^apparently has nightmares about the guy above her...
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Humor : I used to be Lady whatever whatever/Cortana/ten million other things. That's it. That's the joke. Myself on here, is the fckn joke. I am laughing and crying I swear to god.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:21 pm

^ was on fablehaven,

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:28 pm

^one of the nicest girls I have met
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:44 pm

♦MelodyPetal♦ wrote:^Has an annoying voice and gives me nightmares
ok then..........
^changing the form of her name
Fearix Kamori
Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:07 pm

^is also highly inteligent....

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:17 pm

^quite sarcastic
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:18 pm

^might have lived near to me....maybe

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:21 pm

((depends on where you live, lol.))
^thinks I used to live near here
((gawd, now I'm thinking about it))
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:26 pm

^Is up late...like mi

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:33 pm

^has four years followed by four hearts
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:38 pm

(yEah... liked the same guy for 4 years, hahah im pathetic)
^has a very very long location

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:00 pm

^has received a glomp for noticing the longness of my location
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:28 am

^ has a lot of anim0ation thins in her sig
Fearix Kamori
Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:56 pm

^has been told that they are stamps (FTW!)
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipoopmagic18 Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:33 pm

^should know that her flashing stamps are very distracting...
Ipoopmagic18
Ipoopmagic18
staff
staff

Female Posts : 477
Birthday : 1994-10-31
Humor : If you tell me a joke that involves something really nasty you have a 78.3% chance to make me bust out laughing.

http://hexxwolf.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:42 pm

^can see stamps that i can't for some odd reason...

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:32 pm

^has gotten me confused (WHAT?!)
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:34 pm

^has i a sig I can't see

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:43 pm

^has left me with shock...
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:51 pm

^oops

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next