The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what do you think the person above you is most know for on the forums.

+6
babiebunny64
Snowman
kate
13obthepirate
gat
zelf
10 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

what do you think the person above you is most know for on the forums.  - Page 6 Empty Re: what do you think the person above you is most know for on the forums.

Post by gat Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:48 pm

what do you think the person above you is most know for on the forums.  - Page 6 __5_second_hug___contest_entry_by_CookiemagiK YAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Female Posts : 1319
Birthday : 1999-03-28
Humor : I used to be Lady whatever whatever/Cortana/ten million other things. That's it. That's the joke. Myself on here, is the fckn joke. I am laughing and crying I swear to god.

http://cruciblc.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

what do you think the person above you is most know for on the forums.  - Page 6 Empty Re: what do you think the person above you is most know for on the forums.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:48 pm

Smile lylas

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:24 pm

what do you think the person above you is most know for on the forums.  - Page 6 _la__choir_by_spring_sky lylas too!
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Humor : I used to be Lady whatever whatever/Cortana/ten million other things. That's it. That's the joke. Myself on here, is the fckn joke. I am laughing and crying I swear to god.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:26 pm

^Creates all these amazing roleplays..but the descriptions are too long for me to read

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:31 pm

^sorry! XD
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipoopmagic18 Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:58 pm

^ its cool, just give me a few days to read it >_< ;;
Ipoopmagic18
Ipoopmagic18
staff
staff

Female Posts : 477
Birthday : 1994-10-31
Humor : If you tell me a joke that involves something really nasty you have a 78.3% chance to make me bust out laughing.

http://hexxwolf.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:52 am

^requires specific explanation in roleplays
Fearix Kamori
Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Male Posts : 3459
Birthday : 1998-06-03
Humor : Everything is funny when you're with friends

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipoopmagic18 Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:08 am

^requiers broader vocabulary skills.
Ipoopmagic18
Ipoopmagic18
staff
staff

Humor : If you tell me a joke that involves something really nasty you have a 78.3% chance to make me bust out laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:16 am

haha lolz me need a wider vocabulary. Some one will start beating me with a bat if my vocabulary where to expand any more. Although I am contemplating proving just how wide my vocab is.
^apparently believes my vocab is small
Fearix Kamori
Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipoopmagic18 Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:27 am

^ writes in such a way to make me believe he has limited grammer/vocabulary skills. Then proceeds to brag about himself.
Ipoopmagic18
Ipoopmagic18
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:49 pm

^is one of my best internet friends evar! what do you think the person above you is most know for on the forums.  - Page 6 _hyper__by_ROBlNHOOD
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:00 pm

^Enthusiastic Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:03 pm

^what do you think the person above you is most know for on the forums.  - Page 6 Massively_excited_by_cookiemagik-d2xz4f9 has earned a big Squee!
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:41 am

^is extremely addictied to the weird....uh.....purple.....bouncy.....things....??.......
Fearix Kamori
Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipoopmagic18 Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:50 pm

^ knows nothing of the crunch...
Ipoopmagic18
Ipoopmagic18
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:07 pm

^enjoys the little emoticons I bring!what do you think the person above you is most know for on the forums.  - Page 6 Harmonies_by_CookiemagiK
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:16 pm

^Has weird bouncy emoticons that i want to know where they're coming from
Fearix Kamori
Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:24 pm

^devArt!
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:28 pm

^being overly energetic
Fearix Kamori
Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:33 pm

^what do you think the person above you is most know for on the forums.  - Page 6 Redbull_glomp_by_CookiemagiK
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:35 pm

where do you find all of those on devArt do you just search emotiocon in the search bar or what
Fearix Kamori
Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:35 pm

Are you member?
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:35 pm

no..........
Fearix Kamori
Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:43 pm

Oh, well, then you can't access them.what do you think the person above you is most know for on the forums.  - Page 6 _grumppat__by_Synfull
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipoopmagic18 Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:48 pm

^ mega troll
Ipoopmagic18
Ipoopmagic18
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next