The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what do you think the person above you is most know for on the forums.

+6
babiebunny64
Snowman
kate
13obthepirate
gat
zelf
10 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

what do you think the person above you is most know for on the forums.  - Page 7 Empty Re: what do you think the person above you is most know for on the forums.

Post by gat Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:53 pm

^part of my bowl of happiness what do you think the person above you is most know for on the forums.  - Page 7 D3479cc79a67de171e85101c651918d8

BTW you're the first person to EVER call me a troll...
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Female Posts : 1319
Birthday : 1999-03-28
Humor : I used to be Lady whatever whatever/Cortana/ten million other things. That's it. That's the joke. Myself on here, is the fckn joke. I am laughing and crying I swear to god.

http://cruciblc.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

what do you think the person above you is most know for on the forums.  - Page 7 Empty Re: what do you think the person above you is most know for on the forums.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:55 pm

haha

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:59 pm

You're in the bowl of happiness too!! what do you think the person above you is most know for on the forums.  - Page 7 Rainbow_8D_by_MyrthJ
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Humor : I used to be Lady whatever whatever/Cortana/ten million other things. That's it. That's the joke. Myself on here, is the fckn joke. I am laughing and crying I swear to god.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:00 pm

he he :)D

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:01 pm

what do you think the person above you is most know for on the forums.  - Page 7 Redbull_glomp_by_CookiemagiK earned my red bull glomp!
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:09 pm

uggg still no intiendo

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:10 pm

Grr...It was a good glomp too...what do you think the person above you is most know for on the forums.  - Page 7 _angry__by_Ser1x
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:13 pm

Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:17 pm

what do you think the person above you is most know for on the forums.  - Page 7 Angry_geek_girl_by_adele Show. Up. For. Melody. Emotes!
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:51 am

haha mel's conputer has issues
Fearix Kamori
Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Male Posts : 3459
Birthday : 1998-06-03
Humor : Everything is funny when you're with friends

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipoopmagic18 Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:03 pm

*teary eyed* Im... part of your happiness??? *GHOST GLOMP!!*
Ipoopmagic18
Ipoopmagic18
staff
staff

Female Posts : 477
Birthday : 1994-10-31
Humor : If you tell me a joke that involves something really nasty you have a 78.3% chance to make me bust out laughing.

http://hexxwolf.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:11 am

no never. hahahahaha
Fearix Kamori
Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:37 pm

sad Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipoopmagic18 Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:46 pm

Ezuri is gender confused...
Ipoopmagic18
Ipoopmagic18
staff
staff

Female Posts : 477
Birthday : 1994-10-31
Humor : If you tell me a joke that involves something really nasty you have a 78.3% chance to make me bust out laughing.

http://hexxwolf.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:47 pm

Its the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:06 pm

what do you think the person above you is most know for on the forums.  - Page 7 _stare__by_Link3Kokiri Okay....
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by elfianprincess Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:26 pm

^I have no idea who she is. But she seems to have access to many different smilies.

elfianprincess
general catagory, entertainment staff.
general catagory, entertainment staff.

Female Posts : 2474

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:06 pm

she was uhhhh..... I don;t remember who she was when you were last here.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19703
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:57 pm

CORTANA!!!
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:06 am

yeah person i never really knew
Fearix Kamori
Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Back to top Go down

Post by 13obthepirate Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:45 pm

Person that I showed this place to. And hopefully, a person who will back me when I one day forcefully take over the entire world
13obthepirate
13obthepirate
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Male Posts : 1919
Birthday : 1998-02-10
Humor : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1dirHGODpM

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:12 pm

Person who is way more active than anyone else right now, and is making me look bad. lol
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Female Posts : 2622
Birthday : 1994-01-03
Humor : CANDY!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by 13obthepirate Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:41 pm

person who went from being someone a barely knew to webmaster in like 7 minutes
13obthepirate
13obthepirate
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Male Posts : 1919
Birthday : 1998-02-10
Humor : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1dirHGODpM

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:15 pm

Lol It's all part of my plan!

Person who has some really interesting ideas.
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Female Posts : 2622
Birthday : 1994-01-03
Humor : CANDY!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:51 pm

A really cool person that became the webmaster chic. She's pretty cool.
Fearix Kamori
Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next