The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My friend has been doing this for two years and no one noticed

2 posters

Go down

My friend has been doing this for two years and no one noticed Empty My friend has been doing this for two years and no one noticed

Post by Invizique Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:13 am

No big secret that Khymer and I play a lot of games together. What IS shocking is that no one has ever figured out what I'm going to show you.

My friend has been doing this for two years and no one noticed Me2

This is Khymer, according to Howrse. He looks like a dude, right? Maybe vaguely cute?

Wrong.

My friend has been doing this for two years and no one noticed _class_project__environment_photo_1_by_skyzhema-d6wpurk

Ignore the snake, my brother and my friend. I'm the ginger holding the python.

Look familiar?

My friend has been doing this for two years and no one noticed Skyzhema_part_1_of_2_by_skyzhema-d5t9ypz

That's right, the top picture is a selfie of me. Khymer and I have been pulling this prank for about two years undetected.

And I have photos that prove it's me on my page, of me in cosplay with my hair like that.

Speaking of cosplay! Very Happy

Here's some cosplay since I have photos. There's also cats and stuff!

My friend has been doing this for two years and no one noticed 2qv74ee
Grimdark!Rose, the compliment to my upcoming Grimbark!Jade. (I am far right.)

My friend has been doing this for two years and no one noticed IMAG0251
Nepeta, the one with the blue hat. Literally taken at my first con. THE EQUIUS NEXT TO ME COULD GIVE RIB CRUSHING HUGS I have no idea who he was but he needs to come back!!

My friend has been doing this for two years and no one noticed DSC02249
Nepeta v2, though I look like Meulin. I'm wearing a wig... Neutral it looks bad.

I have none of my Kanaya but I'm thinking the next two will make up for that (RE: I have none with the makeup off or nice-looking.)

My friend has been doing this for two years and no one noticed DSC02240
Nyan Cat! I bought this kiru on Amazon. SOOOO comfy. <3 I paid 33.32 for it including shipping... really wanted to pay one more penny just for the s's and g's.... Razz

My friend has been doing this for two years and no one noticed DSC02244
Luna Lovegood! Banzai 2013 cosplay for Friday. Banzai's in two more weeks! I've not even started... again! I actually finished up her necklace HOURS before I hopped on the bus for the convention. My main costume was Kanaya but Luna was a fast fix for Friday.

My friend has been doing this for two years and no one noticed DSC02246
Necklace close-up. It's a thread spool shaped with an exacto knife, and the chain is a strand of hand-strung seed beads coupled with a slightly taunter blue ribbon.

My friend has been doing this for two years and no one noticed DSC02245
Ah, the earrings. These were a collab piece with the amazing DryIceCubes of tumblr, who is my real life college friend! She did the shaping and I painted them. They're really heavy.

ANIMAL TIME. they are photo links so I warned you.

My friend has been doing this for two years and no one noticed DSC02265
Bull near my house. GORGEOUS roan. He's so pretty!! <3

My friend has been doing this for two years and no one noticed DSC02683
Sparta in a bean bag chair. Cute overdose complete.... but wait... one more photo.

My friend has been doing this for two years and no one noticed DSC02800
My grandfather just adopted a Bengal kitten named Trucker. LOOK AT IT. BOW DOWN TO YOUR MASTER FATHER TRUCKER. (He came with the name, fyi.)

Feel free to comment or scream at me. :3 I welcome it. JUST TALK TO ME IN GENERAL AND I'LL BE HAPPY.
Invizique
Invizique
very active.
very active.

Female Posts : 333
Birthday : 1994-08-09
Humor : Watching people hit this: http://www.mindistortion.tv/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=Symbiont

http://insanerp.rpgwars.org

Back to top Go down

My friend has been doing this for two years and no one noticed Empty Re: My friend has been doing this for two years and no one noticed

Post by Tiana Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:40 pm

You ever go to cons in Maryland? I go to a couple every year and have made it to Katsu con a couple of times. Never been to Otacon but I have heard it is fun, if not a lot overwhelming.
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Female Posts : 2622
Birthday : 1994-01-03
Humor : CANDY!!!

Back to top Go down

My friend has been doing this for two years and no one noticed Empty Re: My friend has been doing this for two years and no one noticed

Post by Invizique Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:48 pm

I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THAT BULL PHOTO FOREVER. AND THAT PHOTOBUCKET ACCOUNT.
Invizique
Invizique
very active.
very active.

Female Posts : 333
Birthday : 1994-08-09
Humor : Watching people hit this: http://www.mindistortion.tv/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=Symbiont

http://insanerp.rpgwars.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down