The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stuff about me you may not have known untill now.

+2
avery
zelf
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

stuff about me you may not have known untill now.  Empty stuff about me you may not have known untill now.

Post by zelf Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:58 pm

ok here are some things about me you may not have known untill now.

1: I made several other forums besides this one. all of them died. and I only remember my password to one of them.

2: I cannot look stright at anything I have to slightly tilt my head or i am almost completley blind.

3: and here is the emberassing one. I like melody ((rose)) ((yeah she knows))
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19703
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

stuff about me you may not have known untill now.  Empty Re: stuff about me you may not have known untill now.

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:06 pm

stuff about me you may not have known untill now.  501795 way to tell the whole world, (yeah i like him back, so...)

Back to top Go down

stuff about me you may not have known untill now.  Empty Re: stuff about me you may not have known untill now.

Post by zelf Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:09 pm

you didin't have have to say if you liked me back but.. whatever.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:26 am

[rainbow]ok, i am going to act like i am shocked- ok *GASP* You like my sister? How could you? *runs away and hides in a hole*[/rainbow]

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:22 am

wow....
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by avery Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:17 pm

On Number...

1: so have I. Geez, let's be honest, I don't even remember the URL to any of them... Laughing

2: just with electronic screens? I have the issue when I have my contacts in but only with solid objects.

3: Amii figured this out beforehand Razz and I suspected it, I patrolled before I mentioned helping you guys to Amii and signed up. (I bet anything I came here before she did!)
((ah, shut up and don't tell anyone but I have a crash on my online buddy Skyv)) Embarassed ((yeah, and if he finds out I'm dead))

Last edited by Gamaditwin Ninja Lurk on Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
avery
avery
staff
staff

Female Posts : 151
Location : In a fantastic world where my fantasies about dragons are all true. Excepty that one nasty dream...
Humor : Watching those who read my blog and forum posts say "WAIT, they're the same person?!"

http://solsticestar.ucoz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:33 pm

oh yeah and another one is.

in real life I am afraid to talk. only people I am very close to can get multiple sentaces out of me. this me you see here is what I would be like if i wasent afraid.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by elfianprincess Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:53 am

^Now that's what forums do to people. You say things to ppl you don't know that you wouldn't in real life (which isn't my case).

elfianprincess
general catagory, entertainment staff.
general catagory, entertainment staff.

Female Posts : 2474

Back to top Go down

Post by avery Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:45 am

That's true, and pretty much global. Only Amii or Thor can get me to say more than a dozen words stuck together. Occasionally Qui-bot (then again, I don't think you'd like me to repeat THOSE words...) cause I program him sometimes...

Even those of us who bite our lip in RL let loose our tongue online: we all talk more to absolute strangers.
avery
avery
staff
staff

Location : In a fantastic world where my fantasies about dragons are all true. Excepty that one nasty dream...
Humor : Watching those who read my blog and forum posts say "WAIT, they're the same person?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:08 pm

totally true. Online, i find that i'm a bit less guarded. In real life i have a tendancy to make people uncomfortable. I speak in school because i know the awnsers and i have to know that everybody knows too.... but i have smaller skill at normal people stuff i guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:49 pm

I had an 18 millimeter overbite. I have had braces, and now my teeth a normal. It was totally worth the time, and money.
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Female Posts : 2622
Birthday : 1994-01-03
Humor : CANDY!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by avery Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:59 am

Tiana wrote:I had an 18 millimeter overbite. I have had braces, and now my teeth a normal. It was totally worth the time, and money.

I can stick my thumb in mine Embarassed and I can't close my mouth all the way because of it. albino <
And while we are on the topic of embarrassing stuff, I might add that I also have told you guys more about me in the last five weeks than I've ever told a friend in RL over several years. Shocked

Only about 50 people know I am ex-EJ RPer... the other EJ people, and those I've talked to on here. And most of EJ wouldn't know me even if I showed up at their house with a huge sign that said "my name is Fried Oreos" and had on our EJ T-shirts. Surprised >hehheh< I did that to my bro once... he was so mad... Razz
avery
avery
staff
staff

Humor : Watching those who read my blog and forum posts say &quot;WAIT, they're the same person?!&quot;

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:11 pm

I'm working on my braces right now-except wednesday, one of the wires that had held brackets together post powerchin came off and now i have a growing gap in my teeth. it's driving me insane. I want to scream at it.

and honestly, most of my life has been told to strangers from here. you guys probably know lots of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by avery Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:06 am

I know more about people online than I do about my parents... Shocked
avery
avery
staff
staff

Humor : Watching those who read my blog and forum posts say &quot;WAIT, they're the same person?!&quot;

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:53 pm

I live with my mom and her roommate. I don't know really anything about my dad. He left before I was born. I am really close with my mom though. Every one thinks we are sisters... But I think part of that is the fact that my mom is shorter than I am. Smile
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:01 pm

I grew up with both my parents. but I never really knew my grandparents on my dads side and my grandpa on my moms side died when I was nine. but my grandma on my moms side is still alive and she has a new husband. I am still trying to get to know my step cusins.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:33 pm

I took a home blood test thing today. Apparently I am a B-. Which is really rare. Only 1.5% of the American population is B-.
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:35 pm

I don't know what type of blood I have.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:37 pm

I didn't until today. Smile
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:14 pm

I still have no clue what type i am. Oh well if i ever am in a near death car accident i'm sure they'll figue it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by avery Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:19 am

omd hang on... speaking of near-death accidents...

CLICK THIS

I know this area... and rode that train when I was younger. I always wondered if it was possible for the train to crash... because that fact scared me...

and yet, now that it has, I am emotionless.

Also, most people don't know I do not speak english as a first language, unlike my sister. It's my third. (first is Baby Babble, second is French)
avery
avery
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Invizique Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:05 am

OMD I heard about that! At Cleveland! it's sad... Crying or Very sad some 6 year old died...

I bet y'all didn't know my third cousin was bill gates... okay, no, he isn't. but he's a tech. internship this summer at MCR!!

I also doubt you all know... I go to college and will graduate this december.
Invizique
Invizique
very active.
very active.

Female Posts : 333
Birthday : 1994-08-09
Humor : Watching people hit this: http://www.mindistortion.tv/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=Symbiont

http://insanerp.rpgwars.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:57 am

I worked at the National Museum of Natural History last summer. Smile I am also working on getting my GED so I can go to college.
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:31 pm

i hopefully will be working as a lifeguard this summer (yes 15 year olds can be lifeguards). i have an interview on saturday,

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:40 pm

Good Luck!!
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next