The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

destruction.

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

destruction.  Empty destruction.

Post by zelf Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:03 pm

We think we are too powerful to have to worry about being wiped out. But we are very wrong. one day invadeing armies come into our lands and kill everyone that gets in their way. we each think we are the only surviver, untill we meet eachother. now we must do everything we can to stay alive. But our resources are limited, and enemy soldiers search for us constantly. we each are skilled in the use of many diffrent kinds of weopons. But we are outnumberd and our time is limited. also we all have something in common, we were all trapped in the body of a child, some of us are well known, and some of us arent.

oh and our entire land is a forest, even in our cities.

((my charactor))

name: kilev

age ((charactor is trapped in the body of someone who is no older then twelve)) : he is 1,000 years old but he was trapped in the body of a nine year old.

personality: He still acts like a child, but he is also very wise from all the years he has been alive. He often does things unexspecedly and without warning.

description: he is medium sised with black hair and blue eyes. He has a look of playful curiosity and looks completly innocent.

History((optional)): when he was nine years old he ran into a mean spellcaster. as punishment for getting in his way the spellcaster cursed kilev so that his body would enver age past nine years. at first kilev did not mind, every boy does not want to grow up. But as the years went by, he hated it he saw opeople younger then him grow old and die. he tried to make new freinds to replace the old ones. But they too were subject to ageing, while he remaind forever in his nine eyar old body. eventuly he decided to use his time to learn about things. he also learnd how to fight with many diffrent kinds of weopons. and became a feard warrior.

the curse that was layed on him is no secret. he is known everywhere as, "The antaint child" many people think his exsistance is a myth, but some people have met him before.

((ok we will add more people as we go along. and remember, everyone knows about kilev, but alot of people think his exsistance is a myth and this is in midevil time.))

I wonderd aimlessly among the trees, I wasent really headded anywhere. like always I had many weopons hidden on me. to most people I would look like nothing more then the typical child, which was part true, I still had most of the personality of a nine year old. but the things that I knew made it obvious how old I really was. a thousand years had gone by, noone in my family was still alive, my closest freinds had also long since passed on. I had recently given up on makeing nmew freinds, knowing that I would jsut suffer seeing them grow old like the freinds I had before. The knowlage was sometimes too much for me to handle. I desperately wanted somone to talk to, someone who would understand my situation. I had no adults to go to for adcive, since I was already older then all of them, But despite that I felt lost. I of course helped people who needed help, or talked to that little boy who seemed to never have someone to talk to. but never let myself get very close to them for fear that I would only watch them slowly age over the years.

I heard alot of noise nearby, curious I went to see what it was. I stared in shock, strange warriors had invaded and had already gotten into the city, killing anyone who got in their way, even our warriors were not match for them. several of the strange warriors noticed me and ran straight at me, I guessed there were about a hundred of them comeing at me. I pulled out my two short swords, they just laughed, obviously thinking I was just another little boy.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19703
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

destruction.  Empty Re: destruction.

Post by 13obthepirate Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:19 am

name: Balen

age : 2500 years old, but transformed himself into a 6-year old

personality: Acts like and average 6-year-old, but thinks much more deeply. Is a genius compared to other geniuses
description: Looks young and delecate, and few would ever hurt him.

History((optional)): when he was in his 30's he saved the land from evil. This delited the vilage elders so the asked what he wanted. He said eternal life. That is the biggest regret of his life. He studied over the years, becoming one of the smartest beings ever. But he was getting tired of life so he tried to kill himself. But it was imposible. He then kept on aging so he was so old. So he used a youth spell on himself. He took to strong of a dose and it transformed him into his shape.
((btw most people have never heard of him))
13obthepirate
13obthepirate
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Male Posts : 1919
Birthday : 1998-02-10
Humor : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1dirHGODpM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:49 pm

name: Kenio

personality: smart cunning and wise. can do things nobody expects.
description: tall and strong, yet light on his feet. Green knowing eyes with a natural power in them. brown hair.

History: He was once normal, but when he was 7, he was cursed by a witch who made him have more striength than he wanted or needed. he cant be with people in fear of hurting them and lived a sad life. he ages, but only one human year every 250 regular years. Cant injur easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:52 pm

((ok I shall continue where i left off))

my blades flashed as I cut down every one of the strange warriors that came at me. then as I looked around I realized I was the only one still fighting. I turned and ran. I was not weighd down by armor so I quickly pulled ahead of the enemy. whever one of them got in my way i got them down. I found a place to hide and waited.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Miara Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:15 pm

Name: Ena
Personality: Loner, she is okay with being around people but would rather be with those she selects to be her students. She doesn't care what people look or act like, but can judge who they are easily. Brutally honest
Description: Deep grey eyes that show knowledge beyond her "years", silver hair, walks around with an iron wood stick (both weapon and walking device made of a very hard wood)
History: She had nothing to do with her curse, her father was a grand sorcerer and her mother was his servant. She was accidently turned immortal. Her father regretted it so much that he eventually killed himself, after her mother died. She lived by herself for most of her life, before deciding to teach the few people who wanted great knowledge before they died.
Miara
Miara
staff
staff

Female Posts : 1398
Birthday : 1912-12-04
Location : A special place where all go but few ever return to.
Humor : Somewhere around the eighth century someone did something that no one would ever remember them doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:49 pm

((ok, you got something to add?)
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Miara Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:56 pm

((Hmmmmm...))

"You met them too." It was not a question. He was in my current home. He was clearly not 9 years old. I kept my back to him so he couldn't guess I was like him. I walked over to the cauldren above my fire and threw in some herbs.
Miara
Miara
staff
staff

Humor : Somewhere around the eighth century someone did something that no one would ever remember them doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:58 pm

"yes" I said. "I have met them, my name is kilev. I am also known as the antaint child." ((kilev is very well known. but many think his exsistance is a myth))
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Miara Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:02 pm

((I know))

"Yes, I know who you are. And wipe off your blades, Child, the blood will attract wild creatures." I went over to my pack and pulled out another bowl for Kilev. I made sure my Iron Wood clacked loudly.
Miara
Miara
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:04 pm

I wiped off my blades. "I do not think anyone survived" I said softly. "not anyone that I can see at least, other then you and me"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Miara Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:08 pm

"Eat." I set down a bowl with a spoon in it. I ladled up another bowl for myself.
Miara
Miara
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:11 pm

we ate in silence for a while. then I looked at her. "you are older then you look" I said. " a four year old could not know as much as you do,"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Miara Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:20 pm

((I have to go eat, I'll try to get back on later, if my dad doesn't take my computer. he has his own...))

"Your point, Child?" I said as I stood and walked back to a pile of sand just inside the entry. I scrubbed the remaining food out with the sand.
Miara
Miara
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:03 pm

"you are like me" I said.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Miara Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:26 pm

"I realize this, Child. Why do you state what obviously doesn't need to be stated?" I asked, obviously bored with this conversation.
Miara
Miara
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:38 pm

clearly this girl did not also keep the personality of a child like I did. if one did not look close enough or already know me. They would think I was just another nine year old boy. I did know a lot, But I found it boreing to hide in same hut in the middle of nowhere and give adcive to some random stranger that happend to pass by. no I like to move around and do things. I never stayed on one place long. and I was still very playful.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Miara Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:44 pm

((I got nothing))
Miara
Miara
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:48 pm

"I don;t know what you plan to do. but I am going to see if there are other survivers and see if I can help them" I said.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by 13obthepirate Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:23 pm

"Young ones!" i shouted to them, raising my cane so i could run. I didnt need it anymore, but i liked to have it anyway. It held magical capibility, so it could actually have been of use too. It was so different to be in this body. I felt like i had never-ending energy. It felt great compared to my old frail form.
13obthepirate
13obthepirate
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:37 pm

"who is the boy with the cane?" I mutterd.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Miara Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:01 pm

"Another like us." I sat down next to a large mule and began mending a tear in one of my packs.
Miara
Miara
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:07 pm

"all this time I thought I was alone" I said.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Miara Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:06 pm

I stayed silent. Talking was useless. I hoped Kilev would know the meaning of silence without being told.
Miara
Miara
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:48 pm

I watched the newcomer with interest. for the longest time I had thought I was alone. and now I had seen two people like me.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by 13obthepirate Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:04 pm

I looked at them. They looked quite weird together, looking so self dependant but young.
"you must be the eternal child," i said to the boy
13obthepirate
13obthepirate
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content