The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emocation story

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Emocation story - Page 2 Empty Re: Emocation story

Post by zelf Mon May 03, 2010 7:19 pm

you were laughung, then you saw something scary and you went pale. then the thing asked you if you wanted to be eaten. you said no. then you decided to become evil for some reason. then.. while you were going around being evil. you saw something weird. ((I don't know what that next one is)) anb then you saw something really scary, and then you randomly read a book.

Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Rolling Eyes Question I love you Neutral Suspect Arrow Twisted Evil
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19703
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by <3puppies Mon May 03, 2010 7:23 pm

that was NOT close at all!

You saw someone evil and then you were scared.Then the evil rolled her eyes and you didn't know what was happening.It was your girlfriend and you were shocked.She said "April Fools!" and then you felt so dumb you fell for it.Then she turned around and put the evil costume on,starting to haunt kids.

Sad I love you Crying or Very sad Smile Embarassed Rolling Eyes I love you Embarassed Smile
<3puppies
<3puppies
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Female Posts : 1476
Birthday : 1995-10-03
Humor : Hm,am I suppose to write something funny?If so,then MARSHMALLOWS!!!!S'MORES!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Haylee Mon May 03, 2010 7:33 pm

I hate when you do these blushy-lovey things! Ick!I'll let Zelf do it...
Haylee
Haylee
staff
staff

Female Posts : 399
Humor : Yes, I have a sense of humor. &quot;Why did the chicken cross the road?&quot; &quot;To get to the other side!&quot; HA HA HA HA....not funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by babiebunny64 Tue May 04, 2010 2:22 pm

<3puppies wrote:that was NOT close at all!

You saw someone evil and then you were scared.Then the evil rolled her eyes and you didn't know what was happening.It was your girlfriend and you were shocked.She said "April Fools!" and then you felt so dumb you fell for it.Then she turned around and put the evil costume on,starting to haunt kids.

Sad I love you Crying or Very sad Smile Embarassed Rolling Eyes I love you Embarassed Smile

ok. one day a smiley's boyfriend dumped her and she got sad. her heart was broken. she started to cry. then someone gave her a piece of candy and she became happy! but she dropped it in the sewer. she felt stupid then she tripped and fell on a guy. and became happy again.

Very Happy geek lol! bounce Neutral Mad scratch Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad
babiebunny64
babiebunny64
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Female Posts : 5412
Birthday : 1998-02-24
Humor : humor? my humor is awesome! my sister's? not so much

Back to top Go down

Post by Haylee Tue May 04, 2010 6:34 pm

babiebunny64 wrote:
<3puppies wrote:that was NOT close at all!

ok. one day a smiley's boyfriend dumped her and she got sad. her heart was broken. she started to cry. then someone gave her a piece of candy and she became happy! but she dropped it in the sewer. she felt stupid then she tripped and fell on a guy. and became happy again.

Very Happy geek lol! bounce Neutral Mad scratch Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad

You were happy but some bully said you were a geek then laughed at you. Then the bully bounced you all over the school. Then he saw that you weren't hurt or bugged at all and he was like, "What?" So he got all mad at you hoping you would be scared but you still weren't so he scratched his head confusedly then tried to scare you with a freaky devil face. You still weren't scared so he cried because his plan was foiled.

Sleep affraid Mad cyclops Shocked Neutral Question Idea Twisted Evil Crying or Very sad drunken affraid Smile
Haylee
Haylee
staff
staff

Female Posts : 399
Humor : Yes, I have a sense of humor. &quot;Why did the chicken cross the road?&quot; &quot;To get to the other side!&quot; HA HA HA HA....not funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by babiebunny64 Tue May 04, 2010 10:00 pm

u were sleeping and had a dream. the dream scared u. u got mad because in the dream u were a cyclops. u were shocked to find out that u really were a cyclops but then got over it. but then u were confused cuz u were never a cyclops before. then an idea popped into ur head and it was evil, but u realized it wouldnt work and started to cry. then u realized u were drunk. u7 got scared when sumone threatened to beat u up but then became happy becuz that guy was just kidding

Laughing Neutral Rolling Eyes Wink Mad clown No Razz Embarassed Very Happy Sad
babiebunny64
babiebunny64
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Female Posts : 5412
Birthday : 1998-02-24
Humor : humor? my humor is awesome! my sister's? not so much

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content