The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodbye, Chatterbox

Go down

Goodbye, Chatterbox Empty Goodbye, Chatterbox

Post by avery Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:32 am

Despit all I've ever said, I must go.

I have been accepted at Columbia College, SC, and though I'll have more wifi than ever I will reserve it for Al and Viv, Skyguy and Val, Blakk, Adam, Nat, Amber, the Dr., Holly-san, my family, Nikki (and the ever-lovable Rayne McDonald [on penalty of death]).

My path through CC and in leading MP and completing my dream-the writing and Art forum I am now working on, and my books-will take up much of my time. Also, I am grounded again. For not cleaning the house. 2 monthjs ago. my psychotherapist even agrees my mom is nuts. OFF HER ROCKER nuts.

All that done, I'm going for free. I have to pay just 3500$ of 35000$ for the school per year if i get above a 3.0 due to citizen scholarships and large support by the Methodist church.

Yes, I'll visit, but this... is goodbye. Symbi.tk and Rogue's blog will be updated too.
avery
avery
staff
staff

Female Posts : 151
Location : In a fantastic world where my fantasies about dragons are all true. Excepty that one nasty dream...
Humor : Watching those who read my blog and forum posts say "WAIT, they're the same person?!"

http://solsticestar.ucoz.com

Back to top Go down