The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My untitled book that is also on FH Forum

+3
zelf
<3puppies
Haylee
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

My untitled book that is also on FH Forum Empty My untitled book that is also on FH Forum

Post by Haylee Thu May 06, 2010 6:36 pm

This is also on the FH Forum, but since I have written more of it and can't post it there, I'm going to post it here in hopes of getting feedback. Please be critical!

Prolouge
"Now go, my minion," said the Silver Queen to the shining beetle in her musical voice. "Go, and join others to our army."
With her beautifully graceful fingers she sent the green glowing beetle soaring through the mouth of the cave without even touching his sleek body.
Meanwhile...
A single cry echoed through the nearly empty hospital. Only a newborn baby, a frantic nurse, a tearful father and a dead mother remained. The mother had passed away while giving birth. The father looked at the child with such sorrow, the poor nurse began sobbing.
A new nurse arrived to relieve the crying one. "Excuse me, sir," the nurse asked the father. "I need the girl's name for the birth certificate."
The man hesitated a moment before replying with a hoarse voice, "Cathleen. Cathleen Derigando. After her mother."

I'll post the first chapter if you like this Smile
Haylee
Haylee
staff
staff

Female Posts : 399
Humor : Yes, I have a sense of humor. &quot;Why did the chicken cross the road?&quot; &quot;To get to the other side!&quot; HA HA HA HA....not funny.

Back to top Go down

My untitled book that is also on FH Forum Empty Re: My untitled book that is also on FH Forum

Post by <3puppies Thu May 06, 2010 6:55 pm

I like it!
<3puppies
<3puppies
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Female Posts : 1476
Birthday : 1995-10-03
Humor : Hm,am I suppose to write something funny?If so,then MARSHMALLOWS!!!!S'MORES!!!!!

Back to top Go down

My untitled book that is also on FH Forum Empty Re: My untitled book that is also on FH Forum

Post by Haylee Thu May 06, 2010 7:29 pm

Thanks Smile Any things you think I should change?
Haylee
Haylee
staff
staff

Humor : Yes, I have a sense of humor. &quot;Why did the chicken cross the road?&quot; &quot;To get to the other side!&quot; HA HA HA HA....not funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by <3puppies Thu May 06, 2010 7:31 pm

no, I think that's good enough.
<3puppies
<3puppies
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Humor : Hm,am I suppose to write something funny?If so,then MARSHMALLOWS!!!!S'MORES!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Haylee Fri May 07, 2010 8:46 pm

OK, I'll post teh next chapter if more people like this.
Haylee
Haylee
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by <3puppies Fri May 07, 2010 8:49 pm

ok.
<3puppies
<3puppies
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Haylee Sat May 08, 2010 9:43 am

...And after I finish the first chapter.
I wrote the first chapter, but then realized that I needed to do something before that happened, so I changed that to the second chapter. So now I have the second chapter done, but I'm in the middle of the first chapter.
Haylee
Haylee
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sat May 08, 2010 9:44 am

I want more!
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19703
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dramagirl13 Sat May 08, 2010 10:18 am

YES PLZ!!!
dramagirl13
dramagirl13
very active.
very active.

Female Posts : 241
Birthday : 1996-08-22
Humor : What?

Back to top Go down

Post by <3puppies Sat May 08, 2010 10:23 am

*thinks everyone is so demanding lol*

MORE PLEASE!!!!!
<3puppies
<3puppies
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by forumdude Sat May 08, 2010 10:24 am

Just give her some time... Shocked
forumdude
forumdude

Male Posts : 2
Birthday : 1994-05-07
Humor : ???

Back to top Go down

Post by <3puppies Sat May 08, 2010 10:37 am

yes we will lol
<3puppies
<3puppies
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sat May 08, 2010 10:38 am

nooooo! I will not give her time! she must get it done in twenty seconds! ((JK))
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by <3puppies Sat May 08, 2010 10:48 am

lol
<3puppies
<3puppies
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by dramagirl13 Wed May 12, 2010 1:33 pm

ARE YOU GONA POST MORE???
dramagirl13
dramagirl13
very active.
very active.

Back to top Go down

Post by Haylee Wed May 12, 2010 2:53 pm

Yah, I've been working on it and am almost done. Sorry it is taking so long! I haven't had time to work on it that much. Just a little bit before I go to bed. I"ll get it done soon.
Haylee
Haylee
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by <3puppies Wed May 12, 2010 3:28 pm

give her some space and time >.<
<3puppies
<3puppies
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Haylee Wed May 12, 2010 3:41 pm

OK, so I kind of ended it weird because SOME PEOPLE (Hint, hint) forced me to just end it! So here it is, I hope you're happy!

Chapter one
Thirteen Years Later
"Cathleen, Cathleen! Guess what? I did it! I'm in the cheer squad!" yelled Addison, my best friend, her freckled face beaming with delight.
"Good for you! I said, trying to be supportive.
"You can still try out, you know," she hinted.
"I gotta go. Dad needs my help," I said as I hastily ran to my nearby duplex house.
My father had texted me saying he needed my help figuring out Microsoft Word on his new computer. I was very surprised he could even fiure out how to text me- he was terrible with technology.
When I opened the door to my small house, I didn't see my dad anywhere. Then I saw the note on the table next to a large slice of chocolate cake with whipped cream instead of icing on the top- just the way I liked it. The note read:
Happy b-day, Sweethart! Enjoy this cake! I'm at another job interview and thought you might want a break from Addison's cheerleading obsession for a little while. I'll be home in time to take you out to dinner!
XOXO
-Dad

I sighed happily. Good old dad. He always knew me. Thank you, Dad! I thought as I dug into the delicious cake.
Haylee
Haylee
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by <3puppies Wed May 12, 2010 3:45 pm

<3puppies
<3puppies
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Haylee Wed May 12, 2010 3:49 pm

Um... What is that supposed to mean?
Haylee
Haylee
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by <3puppies Wed May 12, 2010 4:01 pm

that was weird...
<3puppies
<3puppies
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Haylee Wed May 12, 2010 6:44 pm

Sad Weird? Weird how? You didn't like it? How should I change it???
Haylee
Haylee
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by <3puppies Wed May 12, 2010 6:55 pm

well...the prologue sounded interesting. But you turned it into a birthday...
<3puppies
<3puppies
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by dramagirl13 Thu May 13, 2010 2:40 pm

Well that is just hte begining i think its a good start, only iv got a few things i thin kthat instead on saying THIRTEEN YEARS LATER you should say it in the chapter, and also in stead of callying her Cathleen call her Cat. but those are just suggestins
dramagirl13
dramagirl13
very active.
very active.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Thu May 13, 2010 2:43 pm

we could have waited for the big chunk of stuff that is inbetween. besides. we have tons of exsperince waiting for fablehaven books.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next