The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bells of an Assassin

Go down

The Bells of an Assassin Empty The Bells of an Assassin

Post by gat Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:36 pm

I've been more busy with Fanfiction.net because I have many readers waiting for updates on four stories, so that's why I'm not on here often. Also school... Thought I'd give you guys a little short that I made a few days ago because I like it and I was listening to Nox Arcana's Reflections of Long Ago (AWESOME SONG!). So...yeah...here we go:
......................................................................................................

Ezio Auditore, master assassnio and descendant of Altair Ibn-la'Ahad, gazed out at the water. It was quiet, softly lit night, and with that, he took an advantage to actually relax. To try and forget what he was supposed to do for a moment, and think back to what all he had done in his lifetime.

Kill.

Run.

Hide.

Repeat.

That's all it was.

With a soft sigh and a stroke of the beard, the assassnio moved to climb to his feet when he heard the sound of bells. Petite, beautiful, soothing, two-noted, crystal bells. It came from far out in the water and was getting closer to him.

Mesmerized by the beauty, Ezio stayed, but held himself ready in case of a surprise attack from the Byzantine Templars. A form appeared, covered with a thin film of fog, it glowed...accompanied by the bells and the voices of angels. It was dressed in glowing, snow white robes and a red sash. The eagle-like hood shadowed the tanned face as the water rippled gently like diamonds slowly breaking with each footstep.

Ezio stood abruptly as the form, the man, came to a stop in front of him, a few feet away from the pier. The scar on his lip gave him away as Ezio stated bluntly,

"You are Altair Ibn-la'Ahad." The hidden golden orbs seemed to stare at him blankly as Altair strode forward, inches from Ezio's face as if studying him intently. A chill surrounded the Master Assassin's form like a blanket of icicles. Pushing himself away from the water, Altair went through Ezio, disappearing while whispering a strange, foreign name. The voice echoed through the stilled air as the water rippled and the fog slowly dispersed in search of a new spirit.

The Italian assassin had his eyes closed, savoring the moment, waiting to see if Altair would come back to tell him something. The deceased assassin's voice rang through his aged head, whispering the foreign name oh, so, gently.

Slowly, the name formed on Ezio's lips, his throat vibrating as he opened his eyes.

Desmond.

......................................................................................................
IDK if you have to know Assassin's Creed or not, nothing that didn't really need heavy explanation...FYI, AC belongs to Ubisoft (agh, just an old habit comin' out of a fan fic authoress...).
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Female Posts : 1319
Birthday : 1999-03-28
Humor : I used to be Lady whatever whatever/Cortana/ten million other things. That's it. That's the joke. Myself on here, is the fckn joke. I am laughing and crying I swear to god.

http://cruciblc.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum