The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yes, another one. (I'M FUDGING BORED!!!)

2 posters

Go down

yes, another one. (I'M FUDGING BORED!!!) Empty yes, another one. (I'M FUDGING BORED!!!)

Post by gat Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:01 pm

Zombie apocalypse time! I recently played Left 4 Dead 2 with Courage, so zombies are on my mind right now. It's nothing related to existing zombies games, movies, etc. Just a classic, somehow radioactive leak spilled into the air during the night apocalypse. If you don't know classics…You clearly don't play zombie video games…Oh well. The usual few survivors left in the world and trying to live to find a cure. We don't know each other but somehow meet up and work together. I hope this will be more than the usual you-get-bitten-and-infected-yay-there's-a-cure-let's-tell-everyone-there's-one-verything-goes-back-to-normal kind of zombie RPG. Let's make this one a little more unique please. Maybe instead of moaning, a few zombies still know how to talk. There's actually whole neighborhoods full of survivors and probably make this…complicated as we go…

Name:
Age (20-45):
Personality:
Primary Weapon:
Secondary Weapon:
Melee Weapon:
Other:

Name: Ghoste Fable
Description: About 6'1, pale skin, black, braided hair, dark blue eyes. Always wears a black hooded, face is shadowed, has a backpack full of supplies.
Personality: Deaf and mute, dark aura is usually felt from her.
Primary Weapon: Barret 50 cal.
Secondary: Auto Shotgun
Melee Weapon: Metal baseball bat
Other: Used to be in the military, got deaf when an M249 Saw was fired near her ear during a losing battle.

I feel like kicking zombie *** right now...
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Female Posts : 1319
Birthday : 1999-03-28
Humor : I used to be Lady whatever whatever/Cortana/ten million other things. That's it. That's the joke. Myself on here, is the fckn joke. I am laughing and crying I swear to god.

http://cruciblc.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

yes, another one. (I'M FUDGING BORED!!!) Empty Re: yes, another one. (I'M FUDGING BORED!!!)

Post by Ezliktair Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:10 pm

Lol, that was a great time, Jaqi! It's fun to hear you yell at the Witches. I remember Rping…

Name: Kadar Ezita
Description: (ARGH! I HATE THIS PART!) yes, another one. (I'M FUDGING BORED!!!) Kadar_a_sayf_by_putobingka-d3al9an (it's not big enough!!! Evil or Very Mad)
Personality: Hyper, foolish, always happy
Primary Weapon: Dual Uzi
Secondary: Scattergun
Melee Weapon: A…frying pan… (I LOVE USING THE FRYING PAN IN L4D!!!)
Other: People usually enjoy having him around and see him as a living, breathing, moving good luck charm thing…

BTW, how will Ghoste communicate if she's deaf AND mute, Jaqi?
Ezliktair
Ezliktair

Female Posts : 9
Birthday : 1999-03-28
Humor : Roflmao

Back to top Go down