The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Runners Rp (I can't stop thinking about it)

Go down

Free Runners Rp (I can't stop thinking about it) Empty Free Runners Rp (I can't stop thinking about it)

Post by gat Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:45 pm

Okay, so the year is 2243. The world is basically high tech and controlled by one Lord of Earth and his High Council. They watch EVERYONE to make sure that they won't go rogue on them. If they see even the slightest hint of hatred, they kill them on the spot with their military without trial. We're a group of free runners, descendants of rogues who died under the wrath of the Lord of Earth. We're the key to freedom. Since we don't exist in the records that the High Council has, we're myths. Very few other people know us. We're scattered around the world and meet every six months to plan a huge attack that will halt the works of the Lord of Earth. Once we get enough stalls, we rush in for the kill.

Name:
Code Name:
Country (one person per country):
Age (18-25):
Weapon of Choice:
Appearance:
Other:

Name: Fayte Abn ha'Lhad
Code Name: The Eagle
Region: Saudi Arabia
Personality: Quiet, deadly serious
Weapon of Choice: Hidden Blade in missing left ring finger (I just went there)
Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=assassin's%20creed%20altair&order=9&offset=240#/d2doglf
Other: An eagle is his "friend". And he can speak almost every language known to man. Hard for him to learn English
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Female Posts : 1319
Birthday : 1999-03-28
Humor : I used to be Lady whatever whatever/Cortana/ten million other things. That's it. That's the joke. Myself on here, is the fckn joke. I am laughing and crying I swear to god.

http://cruciblc.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Free Runners Rp (I can't stop thinking about it) Empty Re: Free Runners Rp (I can't stop thinking about it)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:44 am

Name: Amanda (Mandie)
Code Name: Pear pudding (I'm hungry sorry)
Age (18-25):18
Personality: talks in such a tone that you don't know if she's joking or not. Calm,quiet soothing voice.
Weapon of Choice: she wears heels that will actually puncture release poison . all activated by thoughts
Appearance:layered, shoulder-length dark brown hair, denim blue eyes, tan. very feminine looking
Other: very high intelligence.

Back to top Go down

Free Runners Rp (I can't stop thinking about it) Empty Re: Free Runners Rp (I can't stop thinking about it)

Post by gat Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:58 pm

(Starting...now...People can still join...)
The wind feels so great; if I wasn't running from the authorities I could be enjoying this. I had killed a Captain while he was briefing two rookies. I ended up killing the two young ones and word spread like the Sun's desert fire. Free running was risky, I loved it, it meant I didn't exist. Looking up, I looked around; even though it was 2243; Saudi Arabia was just like it was hundreds of years ago. No high tech computers or guns. The only thing tech-ish was phones and my COM link.
Fayte, where in the name of Allah are you? Mali's voice rang in my left ear.
"I am coming back to the Bureau once I out run the authorities." I murmured into the COM. The Bureau...It reminded me of my ancestors, the Assassins.
'Stop thinking that, Fayte! Assassins and free runners may be similar in many ways. We're not alike in other ways as well.' I thought while disarming a police officer. 'I am not an Assassin. Think free runner. We're runners, the fighters of freedom, not the silent killers. We run. They kill.' It came back to me, the Runner's Vision. I saw more than fifty different ways to escape the authorities.
...ayte? Answer me, novice! I snapped out of my thoughts and back to reality, choosing a path of escape. An impossible one.
"I am coming home, Brother. Keep the roof open." I answered and jumped.
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Female Posts : 1319
Birthday : 1999-03-28
Humor : I used to be Lady whatever whatever/Cortana/ten million other things. That's it. That's the joke. Myself on here, is the fckn joke. I am laughing and crying I swear to god.

http://cruciblc.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down