The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xrein's Children

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Xrein's Children Empty Xrein's Children

Post by Fearix Kamori Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:36 pm

Ok so I guess this is technically my first rpg. Although it's not at all. Well.... It's complecated.

Anyway, the geist is that we were all born in a diffrent realm(Xrein). There we were the son's and daughters of various demon like gods. They are completly destructive but have other charistics. Some are smart and stategic, some are completly dark and evil, while some favor growth and development. Any who. For some reason the realm became corrupted and these demon like gods gave birth to mortal humans with extra special powers.(not superman like super powers. More like Final Fantasy magic like powers) The demon like gods...... I'm going to call them Zephrins ....... The Zephrins couldn't stand to live with people who were so diffrent from them so they were bannished from the realm into the mortal realm of earth. We know are in the U.S. and are still trying to figure out exactly what made us so diffrent and why our parents hatted us so much. Our ultimate goal is to figure out how to return to our own dimension and show that were are as much like them as they are us so that we can live with them enteraly. Next in the backstory is that the U.S. goverment have found out about our abilities to some extent and want to bring us to labs to poke needle and probs into our faces and find out what we are and if they can use us as super powered tools of destruction. And know were running from the goverment and trying to survive.

Character Format:

Name(it can be as unusal as you like.)
Age(13-15(they put up with us for a little while))
Main Parent(Make this up. You can share a parent with someone else and call youself siblings if you can't think of anything.)
Main Parents Atributes(how they are..... ex. destructive, wise, growth, sly, or whatever)
Main weapon(modren or ancient. As diverse as you like. More ancient weapons can be all enchanted in stuff because they'll need it to fight against ak47's)
Personality
Description(pictures work)
other

Ok... My character

Name- Logan Fayt
Age- 14
Main Parent- Zextoxic
Main Parents Atributes- Dark and destructive. This Zephrine likes to toy with his prey and will torture and slowly kill all those unlikely enough to cross his path. He doesn't like being aggrevated and with kill you with plauges and curses instead of just eating you
Main weapon- Twin blades forged with plauge, infection, and death. These are doused in more posion than most of mankind know about
Personality- A bit to the dark side. My guy likes to keep to himself. Extremly good at staying to the shadows very few see Logan before they die
Description- http://roleplayerguild.com/members/darkforgottenmemory/albums/charchters/25479-anime-warrior-by-chaotixwol.jpg (well sort of)
other- The most potent poison on his blades with kill more than ten-million elephants with a single drop and will kill a human being in nanoseconds.

The game

Ok so I will just go ahead and start and people just create characters and lets just start rolling.

'breathing hard' "man that was hard." I was crouched in the shadows with the few other people who I know hiding in there own ways somewhere near me. The federation had been chasing us for a month know. We are surronded now but I don't think that they know were we are.

Last edited by Ezuri on Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed my characters description picture)
Fearix Kamori
Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Male Posts : 3459
Birthday : 1998-06-03
Humor : Everything is funny when you're with friends

Back to top Go down

Xrein's Children Empty Re: Xrein's Children

Post by gat Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:28 am

Very interesting. Count me in!!

Name: Ephy Lorna
Main Parent: Crysisuzen
Main Parent Atribute: Silent and resourceful. Ephy prefers to get everything thing done in the most simple, quietest, painful way possible while using things that won't cause suspicion.
Main Weapon: Black and red bow and arrows that turn into mist and return to the quiver
Personality: Actually can't speak correctly and mostly stays silent. Although when mad, will turn into the most evil human anyone has seen
Description: http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Assassin_by_WillMurai-465x653.jpg missing middle finger and pinkie on right hand, ignore the supposedly hidden blades
Other: Sounds Arabian and tries to run away from mortal parents. A free runner, feeling that she belongs with them.

I shall write...

"We not hide forever." I hissed as I crouched by Logan.
"I know, I know!" Logan growled. I watched as the shouts came closer and looked around; this place was old, I could make something look like an accident if I do it correctly.
"I back in few." I whispered and swiftly climbed an old building up to the crumbling roof and jumped to the other building. I began jumping up and down. "Stupid. Building. Break. Now!" It eventually gave away, I jumped back down as my makeshift wall gave us time to escape.
"Come!"
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Female Posts : 1319
Birthday : 1999-03-28
Humor : I used to be Lady whatever whatever/Cortana/ten million other things. That's it. That's the joke. Myself on here, is the fckn joke. I am laughing and crying I swear to god.

http://cruciblc.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:13 am

((quick note. We don't have mortal parents. For some weird reason a plauge or something corrupted the realm of Xrein and caused the Zephrines to give birth to mortals))

"Ha," I lauged, "Jump on a building and make it fall.... now that's intresting." I unseathed my blades. "I guess that I'll see who's left."
Fearix Kamori
Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Back to top Go down

Xrein's Children Empty sure why not

Post by fefry Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:59 am

Name Chris Vabassa
Age 14
Main Parent Xhehyious
Main Parents Atributes mechanic and knowledeable. This Zephrine knows very many blueprints for machines that will blow up random things.
Main weapon An axe powered by steam gauges that can chop down a tree in one blow and destroy and building in two.
Personality all bold and beserker like. Likes to talk and do really stupid dangerous stuff that should get him killed, but it never does. NOT shy at all!
Description http://static.tehkseven.net/forum/uploads/dsfiles/img-77054-med.jpg ( minus nothing. Pretty straight on.)
other Always In full body armor unless necessary ( like picture shows) also speed boots so his heavvy armor dosen't slow him down.

game

"Ha!", I chuckled. " jumping on the building to make it fall. I could of just as easily chopped it in half. Still, we have to go find another place to hide. We can't just keep running away from the federal government. Eventually they'll find us with a helicopter or something. Maybe we should try to blend in...

fefry
fefry

Male Posts : 5
Birthday : 1999-08-16
Humor : i'm not smart, i'm just sophisticated

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:02 am

"Yeah sure. We can try that. Just let me go get the straglers." And with that I sinked into the shadows
Fearix Kamori
Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Back to top Go down

Post by 13obthepirate Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:36 am

Name Saridoth Valo
Age 15
Main Parent Emasamunex
Main Parents Atributes All powerful, but very smart. Seemed to love Saridoth. Has a plan to take over all of the plane, and the first step was banishing Saridoth
Main weapon A giant katana called Marusame, which has the power to cut through anything with one blow
Personality Very depressed, never smiled
Description
Xrein's Children Sephiroth_Dissidia_Artwork
13obthepirate
13obthepirate
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Male Posts : 1919
Birthday : 1998-02-10
Humor : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1dirHGODpM

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:31 pm

((who's saridoth))
Fearix Kamori
Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Back to top Go down

Post by 13obthepirate Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:46 am

i stood out in the open, letting them surround me. I swiftly spun in a circle and they all fell to the ground.
"Lets go," i snarled
13obthepirate
13obthepirate
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:31 pm

(Wow, I love how you made him so...just plain Sephiroth since there's no point in changing him AT ALL <3 I-it's...I'm enjoying your character)

"Well, he has same idea..." I muttered as I followed Saridoth. He could be so cold, it didn't scare me, it made me enjoy it. I felt so comfortable around him, even though we ignore each other and basically want to kill when we get different ideas. "Chris, do... No point, he stupid..." I continued with escaping, Chris had to be the most stupidest kid I have EVER met in my entire life. Sometimes I wish he was captured but inside I was scared for him... For all of us.
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Humor : I used to be Lady whatever whatever/Cortana/ten million other things. That's it. That's the joke. Myself on here, is the fckn joke. I am laughing and crying I swear to god.

Back to top Go down

Post by 13obthepirate Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:20 pm

((should i just rename his sword masamune and name his mom janova?))
I felt somewhat safe near Ephy. if we go into a fight, i wouldnt have to defend her. Well, even if i had to i wouldnt. Our parents worked together often. We fit together. We didnt talk, or so much as look at eachother...mostly just kill. Thats how i like it: killing, and making plans that involve killing.
13obthepirate
13obthepirate
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:31 pm

((That'd be cool, you should, write a disclaimer...That way you won't get busted for using them. I got kicked off a site by Square Enix for not writing a disclaimer once on about a FFVII thing... Anyways, noooo ideeeeaaaazzzz))
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:37 pm

I slipped out of the shadows; blood fresh on my blade. "Well looks like were clear. We need something......... something unimaginably powerful that it could..... it could.... wipe out everything in our path." I paused for a moment and gauzed to the stars. "I know." I said in a low mesaurized tone. "We need something from our parents.... but what."
Fearix Kamori
Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Back to top Go down

Post by 13obthepirate Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:41 pm

"just leave it to me," i said. "I can destroy anything
13obthepirate
13obthepirate
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:41 pm

"You cut Earth half." I muttered to myself. "Not bad idea. Knowing you, you do it." I gave a light shrug; it might even become great entertainment.
"Decide now. We not stand and talk. They find way and catch us!" Saridoth nodded grimly.
"We leave destruction to him. He know what do." I hissed. It was easy to leave stuff like that to him; we get out of danger a lot faster.
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:29 am

((what are you in love))

"Did nobody here what I just said??" I let out a sigh
Fearix Kamori
Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:34 am

((I love the real Sephiroth, so I should love Saridoth. Or else Jazz will make him kill me. I like living, ain't that right?))

"Yes. Parents hate us, not do anything for us." I growled. "How we going to get them listen?"
"Well, that's called giving up too easily! I don't like that!" Logan hissed.
"Of course you not like. But they ignore us years now; why listen now?"
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:41 am

"I don't know. Thats my point. We have to try. I said we need something from them. That doesn't mean they have to give it too us. We just have to figure out how to get back to the realm of Xrein and either ask or steal something." I gazed up to the stars once more. "But the problme is how do we get there.

((I think it go without saying but its night time. oh and were at a little apartment that were all paying for by doing random odd jobs and stealing depending on your charater))
Fearix Kamori
Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:48 am

((Cool, I iz pickpocketer!! IDK why…))

"There lot people asking how get where. We only different because of who parents are and home." I murmured as I looked at the sky with him.
Home... I thought. It only place where you protected from cold and danger. A place where people care.
"You have friends, Ephy, calm down…" I whispered to myself.
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:56 am

((A cold and silent death acompines you when i take ur money))

I climbed into my sleeping bag on the floor. "Lets sleep on it and figure out what to do next in the morning. Avoiding death again is enough for one day i suppose."
Fearix Kamori
Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:05 pm

((Ripsano in pace))

"Agree." I mumbled and slid into my own. Everyone else slowly joined us, soon it was dark and I heard a few snores from the guys. I looked up at the ceiling, seeing nothing, thinking. I got up and stood at the window, looking at the city below. It was still busy even though it was half past midnight and it annoyed me.
"Will peace come?" I asked myself.
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:41 pm

I wasn't quiet asleep. Seeing I only sleep lightly for the ease of killing any intruder or being a quick alarm for the rest of the troop. I heard her((sorry can't remember your name.)) wisper. "I course it will." I replied softly as to not wake the others.

((Theres more of us we just don't play as them))
Fearix Kamori
Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:29 pm

((Oh, my char is Ephy))

I turned my head slightly and saw Logan. A flicker of a smile passed my face. I looked back at the city.
"I wonder what it like." I murmured then looked at the stars. "I want to join star. To gaze at Earth with pride." I closed my eyes and sang softly in Arabic.
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:39 pm

((So its the next morning or whatever))

I got up and looked down at the rest of us sleeping. I nudged every one with my boot saying "get up". After everyone was up I looked around and sighed "who's turn is it to cook?"
Fearix Kamori
Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:42 pm

((Okay.))

I yawned and stretched.
"I not care…" I muttered and banged my hand on the wall. Actually I meant to gently rest upon it. I wasn't a morning person. "…Ow…" I was so slow when I was tired. "I not want cook if me…"
"If you do…you'd have to." Logan growled. I muttered a curse in Arabic.
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:56 pm

"uhhhhhh" I pointed at one of the other children. "You can cook"
Fearix Kamori
Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff