The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fair Trap

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Fair Trap Empty A Fair Trap

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:23 pm

Subjects of a day trip gone wrong, we are stranded in an disney park overnight. There's only one problem-the park comes to life after hours. Lions and horses on the Carousle come to life, the creepy creatures and villains from the rides and shows become real. We have to survive untill morning, working together. (This is realtively based on Neil Shusterman's novel Full Tilt, so its not my original idea)
I'd prefer it if you were yourself, but feel welcome to change somethings, like your name, eye color, etc.
oh and do NOT use your real last name.

Name: Melody Rose Ford
Nickname(if applicable) Mel
Description: taller side, med brown eyes, chin length lighter bown hair, side bangs
Personality: think Giselle from Enchanted, just intelligent and preferably independant. Also will be very quiet and sneaky if needed or nervous
Msc: CPR/first aid certified. Knows her way around.

I'm going to start with a backstory how i got there. just you jump in as you do okay? Smile

Choir festival...again. On the bright side we were going to be performing at the happiest place on earth. That made the endless bus ride with the cheer squad,
Shyla and friends bearable. Yeah, i had a group... kinda. Mary T, Shelby, Marissa and Abby were just set on talking about their boyfriends, violence, or something. The afternoon was fun. we sounded great and being loose in the park was awesome.

Back to top Go down

A Fair Trap Empty Re: A Fair Trap

Post by gat Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:51 pm

Name: Jaquline Rae Enta
Nickname: Jackie
Description: Tall, black and purple hair ((yes, actually my hair)), tan skin, Asian looking, blue eyes
Personality: ((ooooohhhh....uh...I'm trying to figure out my personality...)) Social, wild, random, can be quiet ((ITS MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!))
Msc: Martial Artist ((YES!!! I AM OFFICIALLY ME ONLINE!!! besides the last name... Iz willz post laterz))
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Female Posts : 1319
Birthday : 1999-03-28
Humor : I used to be Lady whatever whatever/Cortana/ten million other things. That's it. That's the joke. Myself on here, is the fckn joke. I am laughing and crying I swear to god.

http://cruciblc.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:19 pm

Name: Kevin(really origional username- hunh?) Ford
Nickname: kevin
Description: 5 foot (idk) with brown eyes and hair.
Personality: likes independince. will almost always blurt out a fact. yet not a knowitall. will be random at some times.
Msc: Has been to disnyland resort 14 times. Knows secrets and things. (not really me here) Is the youngest regestered member of club 33 at disnyland. secretly works by walking around on random rides and breaking up fights and stuff is paid small portions by disney.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:28 pm

The day was long, but lots of fun. I towed my brother around, preferring it ovver hanging out with the jerks in my choir class

Back to top Go down

Post by 13obthepirate Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:41 pm

Name: Quinn Calaroy
Nickname: Quinny, Quinnmeister, Quinndog, Quinnmander
Description: 5 foot 10 In.(the tallest guy his age) Dark brown eyes, and hair that should be really dark but is discolored to be lighter from chlorine in pool water( swims a lot)
Personality: Is either very loud and random, or very quiet and withdrawed. Thinks anything in his mind, but rarely does what he thinks
Msc: Just moved to the school. Last year was not very good at singing, but towards the end of last year into this year has gotten a lot better. Also plays the trumpet.

It was my first time at Disney. It was cool, but i got lost and i couldnt find anybody.
13obthepirate
13obthepirate
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Male Posts : 1919
Birthday : 1998-02-10
Humor : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1dirHGODpM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:45 pm

Our performance was on the steps in from of the main street station, 7pm. I had thought that there would be a 9pm fieworks show so i went over to tommorowland, and checked my makeup-something i never did-but i'd wanted to impress choirboy the 14th. (yes i name and number them) and i only had a few hours left.
It was that pause in time that caused every issue

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:29 pm

Name: Christiana Brennan
Nickname(if applicable) Tiana
Description: average height, really blue eyes. Really curly (or curly enough that everyone asks if its permed.) darkish brown hair with a reddish tint, and tan skin.
Personality: very open and friendly, I can sometimes talk too much, but I know when to shut up. I also am a peace maker, I hate seeing people argue. But sometimes the peace maker inside me fails and I end up arguing too. Razz
Msc:I like to sing, but don't usually like to do so in front of people. I wear glasses for stuff that is close to my face (Like reading, writing, drawing, ect) because I am really far sighted. I went to Disney once before.
((Except for my last name, that is pretty much me.))

((I'm thinking she's not actually part of the choir, But she ends up with them.))

I was standing in front of a shop on main street. I wanted to check out the rides, but I was still waiting for some friends. My phone buzzed. I looked at the text. "Sorry!" It said. "Can't come! Bro caught something!" Great. looked like I was on my own. Oh well. I'd live. I looked around. Wondering what I wanted to do now.
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Female Posts : 2622
Birthday : 1994-01-03
Humor : CANDY!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:37 pm

i had picture taken with everybody. but mickey. i couldn't find him anywhere today

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:30 pm

I was working my way through the crowd when I bumped into a girl going the other way with a camera. "Sorry!" I said. I picked up her fallen camera and handed it to her.
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:29 am

Night began to fall, and I continued to move on.
I didn't hear the announcements saying that the park was closed. When i walked out again, there was nobody there, i shrieked as one of the black horses from a carouselle came at me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:19 pm

I was just wondering what had happened to everyone when I heard the shriek. I ran in the direction I heard it from and froze, There was a horse standing in front of some girl. There were no real horses in here! Just the carousel ones...
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:26 pm

I saw out of the corner of my eye another girl. "run" i shouted, truning and trying to sprint away

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:21 pm

I followed the girl, and the horse followed us. I was a good runner, but horses are better. "Lets see if splitting up confuses him." I said to the girl. "On three, you run left, and I'll run right."
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:37 pm

I bloted left

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:43 pm

I bolted right, The horse looked confused.
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by 13obthepirate Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:11 pm

While the horse was trying to figure out were to go i climbed onto it's back and started riding it into a building. Right before it hit i jumped off.
"wonder where that came from..." i said
13obthepirate
13obthepirate
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:49 pm

"I don't know," I said to the boy. "But thanks for getting rid of it. My name is Tiana, whats yours?"
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:20 pm

As soon as immediate danger dissapeared, i came up to the two strangers. "Thanks for helping to save my lfe, I'm Melody"

Back to top Go down

Post by 13obthepirate Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:16 am

"Quinn, Melody's in my choir," i said.
13obthepirate
13obthepirate
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:12 am

"Nice to meet you." I said, "So, about the horse, do either of you have any idea whats going on?"
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:19 pm

"No, but if this isn't the only thing thats coming alive, i think we're in big trouble"

Back to top Go down

Post by Miara Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:47 am

((I'm joining. So be prepared!! For the death of a king!))

Name: Serah Farron
Nickname: Ser or Farron
Description: Dark brown hair natural red highlights, grey-green eyes
Personality: Has a flair for the unusual, rarely talks when she is out of her comfort zone, has a very dry sense of humor, very blunt when answering questions (even to the point of stating the obvious)
Msc: Recently showed up one day at the school, no one is sure if she transfered or moved or what happened. During the day a hologram of her gives people tours of the park, which is why she is here at night. (Idea from The Kingdom Keepers And I can't remember the authers name... Something Pearson I think...)

"Wonderful theatrics show," I spoke sarcastically. I gave a slow applause as I left a gift shop and headed towards the others.
Miara
Miara
staff
staff

Female Posts : 1398
Birthday : 1912-12-04
Location : A special place where all go but few ever return to.
Humor : Somewhere around the eighth century someone did something that no one would ever remember them doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:58 am

I jumped. "Who are you?" I asked as the strange girl walked over.
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:37 pm

"Here may not be the best place to talk" i pointed out, noticing a few pirates heading this way

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:32 am

I saw where she was looking and nodded. "Good idea. Where should we go?"
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down