The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Year in Retrospect

2 posters

Go down

WAS THIS YEAR A SUCCESS FOR CHATTERBOX? SELECT 2 AT THE MAX!!

A Year in Retrospect I_vote_lcap0%A Year in Retrospect I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
A Year in Retrospect I_vote_lcap11%A Year in Retrospect I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
A Year in Retrospect I_vote_lcap33%A Year in Retrospect I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]
A Year in Retrospect I_vote_lcap56%A Year in Retrospect I_vote_rcap 56% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 9

A Year in Retrospect Empty A Year in Retrospect

Post by Invizique Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:38 am

(Yes, I am doing this for all forums I currently use.)

The Chatterbox:
  • Gained 45 users
  • Gained around 34205 messages, including this one
  • Gained a full set of staff
  • Had an average member login of eight to ten people per day*
  • Had an average join rate of 5.625 members a month** (out of eight assumed operational months)
  • Had a member online record of 10 on Sat Jun 12 2010, 20:07 (Eastern Standard Time)!
  • Led the small forum category for iPatrol Shocked

The iPatrol rating courtesy of my friend Sera, iPatrol third in command.^

YAY, CHATTERBOX!! Very Happy

*Calculated from random samples of the number of registered members listed as having been on in the past 24 hours.
**Calculated by using the equation j=r/m where j is the join rate, r is the total number of registered members and m is the number of months since the site was founded.
^iPatrol is property of Dameron, Sera, TSG and Lurk.

Last edited by Fripp on Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:31 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Members Online Record and fixed Average Join Rate stat. Added EST notice.)
Invizique
Invizique
very active.
very active.

Female Posts : 333
Birthday : 1994-08-09
Humor : Watching people hit this: http://www.mindistortion.tv/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=Symbiont

http://insanerp.rpgwars.org

Back to top Go down

A Year in Retrospect Empty Re: A Year in Retrospect

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:28 pm

what is Ipatrol exactly. and can you join it?

Back to top Go down

Post by avery Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:32 am

iPatrol: a society set up by a guy named Dameron around 2007 used to evaluate online games and rate them based on factors such as member numbers, activity, login and join rates, and other similar things. They also had a small forums category(small forums have under 200,000 posts and 250 members). After some tragic incidents in 2009 the group disbanded for a short time, scrambling to collect their scattered data after the logbook of all data got lost. Most data still missing. Had a total of... 19 members? at one point, all teenagers or mostly between 12 and 19 with two exceptions. Most knew each other face-to-face.

Faced with near-death again when new log records were deleted in the Forumotion crash, December 23rd, 2010. This was the first attempt to put the data online. All users/stats/posts lost in this crash except for the Dameron's account.

Current status is unknown but they are currently not as active again.

They had reportedly moved to LOF forums but when LOF suddenly died and iPatrol had yet to post on their boards, this was forgotten.

Talk of a possible move to Faerie Realm's forumer base has been discussed but has not yet been confirmed.

Any people interested in iPatrol can PM me, as Sera is third in command but guess who is second? ^.^ I have known Dameron (aka Dammit) for 12 years.
avery
avery
staff
staff

Female Posts : 151
Location : In a fantastic world where my fantasies about dragons are all true. Excepty that one nasty dream...
Humor : Watching those who read my blog and forum posts say "WAIT, they're the same person?!"

http://solsticestar.ucoz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by avery Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:31 am

Update:

Sera (my bff) has just confirmed that iPatrol WILL be relocating to Faerie Realm.

Anyone looking for them should therefore PM Fripp, as I do not know the URL for that. She does.
avery
avery
staff
staff

Female Posts : 151
Location : In a fantastic world where my fantasies about dragons are all true. Excepty that one nasty dream...
Humor : Watching those who read my blog and forum posts say "WAIT, they're the same person?!"

http://solsticestar.ucoz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down