The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My life.. ((and it says it has to be at least ten charactors, so.. yeah.. this part of the title is pointless))

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My life.. ((and it says it has to be at least ten charactors, so.. yeah.. this part of the title is pointless)) - Page 2 Empty Re: My life.. ((and it says it has to be at least ten charactors, so.. yeah.. this part of the title is pointless))

Post by <3puppies Fri May 07, 2010 3:32 pm

mines is ok...
<3puppies
<3puppies
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Female Posts : 1476
Birthday : 1995-10-03
Humor : Hm,am I suppose to write something funny?If so,then MARSHMALLOWS!!!!S'MORES!!!!!

Back to top Go down

My life.. ((and it says it has to be at least ten charactors, so.. yeah.. this part of the title is pointless)) - Page 2 Empty Re: My life.. ((and it says it has to be at least ten charactors, so.. yeah.. this part of the title is pointless))

Post by Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:39 pm

here's my school-year life
wake up (the hardest part of day)
eat breakfast (if i have time
walk down the block to my piano teachers house and practice...
get a ride to school w piano teacher
s
c
h
o
o
l
ride the scary school bus home
get on computer till my mom kicks me off
dinner
read or computer
oh? i was supposed to do homework?
shower
bedtime

Back to top Go down

Post by <3puppies Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:15 am

scary school bus 0.o
<3puppies
<3puppies
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Female Posts : 1476
Birthday : 1995-10-03
Humor : Hm,am I suppose to write something funny?If so,then MARSHMALLOWS!!!!S'MORES!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lollipopper Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:49 pm

I don't really have a ritual...
Lollipopper
Lollipopper
zelf's Assistant.
zelf's Assistant.

Female Posts : 642
Birthday : 1996-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:34 pm

very interesting phrasing....

now my scedule is like this
10 or 11 am: wake up
shower and get dressed
eat
computer,
practice
TV
random things that i do when i have no clue what to do
eat
read
crash about 10 or 11 pm, sometimes midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2