The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amnesia RP

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Amnesia RP Empty Amnesia RP

Post by gat Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:57 pm

Okay, we all had something happen to us that made us have amnesia. We don't remember our parents or siblings, but we remember each other. Strange things happen to us as we try to get our memories back.

Name:
Age(13-18):
Personality:
Other:

Name: Jasta Yakater
Description: Short, permently blue dyed hair, about 6'1, tan skin.
Personality: Short tempered
Other: Loves to play sports, and wishes to go into the military.

((We'll start when we get amnesia...))
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Female Posts : 1319
Birthday : 1999-03-28
Humor : I used to be Lady whatever whatever/Cortana/ten million other things. That's it. That's the joke. Myself on here, is the fckn joke. I am laughing and crying I swear to god.

http://cruciblc.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Amnesia RP Empty Re: Amnesia RP

Post by Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:00 pm

Name: Jill
Age(13-18): 15
Description: chin lentgh brown hair, curled, brown eyes,
Personality: curious, but shy in unfamilliar situations.
Other: musical

Back to top Go down

Post by 13obthepirate Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:30 pm

Name: Steve Hayran
Age(13-18): 17
Description: huge, 6'7 and muscular. short dirty blond hair and blue eyes
Personality: very arrogant and short tempered. Has few friends, and loses friends quickly.
Other: has never had a girlfriend
13obthepirate
13obthepirate
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Male Posts : 1919
Birthday : 1998-02-10
Humor : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1dirHGODpM

Back to top Go down

Post by Miara Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:42 pm

Name: Johani
Age(13-18): 17
Description: Gold eyes, naturally green hair
Personality: Usually quiet
Other: Completely ambidextrious.
Miara
Miara
staff
staff

Female Posts : 1398
Birthday : 1912-12-04
Location : A special place where all go but few ever return to.
Humor : Somewhere around the eighth century someone did something that no one would ever remember them doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:50 pm

((I guess I'll start))
"C'mon, it's time to get up!" My mom said as she shook me.
"Darn it mom! Why can't I be homeschooled?!" I yelled as I covered my head with my pillow.
"If you wanna stay in archery class? And special tech?" Mom asked.
"Fine." I got up and started getting ready for school.
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Humor : I used to be Lady whatever whatever/Cortana/ten million other things. That's it. That's the joke. Myself on here, is the fckn joke. I am laughing and crying I swear to god.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miara Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:08 pm

((How should the rest of us start? I'm not exactly sure where we're beginning here...))
Miara
Miara
staff
staff

Humor : Somewhere around the eighth century someone did something that no one would ever remember them doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:13 am

((As if it was a normal life. Then the happening of the amnesia when you feel the time is right.))
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miara Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:28 am

((Ah ok.))

The bus was crowded and noisy as usual. When I got to my usual seat the freshman sitting there took one look at me and dove over the back of the seat, out of mine.
Miara
Miara
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:31 am

"This is gonna be the most boring day ever." I muttered as I got into the truck.
"You always say that." My dad said as he slugged me in the shoulder.
"It always is." I answered. High school was the most boring place ever. Although it's easy to ditch it.
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:32 am

((I'll join))

Name: Carter Micheals
description: On the short side of the scale. Shoulder length light brown h: air with pink tips. Bright blue eyes
Personality: She is sweet and shy but once you get to know her she is loud and fun but if you get on her bad side you had better watch out. She also has a HUGE ego when it comes to being tough.
Other: Big prankster

((OK now I'll start))
I watched as my little brother Max walked into the bathroom. This was the greatest prank ever! He opened the door, walked in, shut the door and locked it so he could take a shower. I looked at the little remote control in my hand and smiled maliciously. I pressed the green button and BANG! Green smoke poured from underneath the door. Max ran out of the room coughing. "CARTER!" He yelled. I just rolled my eyes and tossed him the remote as I walked out of my hiding place. I walked downstairs to have breakfast. My mom was there and put her hands on her hips. "What did you do to your brother?" She asked. I looked at her innocently
"Nothing" I answered.
"Young lady how many times do I have to tell you not to put smoke bombs in the bathroom?"
"At least once more mom" I said as I grabbed a piece of toast, grabbed my backpack and keys and walked out to my car to go to school.

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:43 am

I jumped out of the truck and walked into the huge high school.
"Hey, Jast." Jay-Jay said when I passed him.
"Don't even." I answered.
"Jast, I was just asking you something!"
"What?!"
"What are you gonna do after school today?"
"Hotwire a car, preferbly my dad's truck, they still don't trust me when it comes to driving. Okay, I learned to drive a year before they expected me to drive, so what?!" I walked to homeroom.
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:53 am

I walked into homeroom and saw Jasta sitting in her regular corner. I just rolled my eyes and laughed. I walked over and sat next to her. "Don't try it, Jasta" I said. She always had this look on her face whenever she was up to no good.
"What?" She asked innocently.
"You're going to go hot wire your dad's truck today. Don't try it. Nothing good will come of it."
"How did you know?"
I put my arm around her shoulders and looked off into the distance dramatically. "How? Because you and I have similar brains only I am smart with mine. You use yours to sneak out. I use mine for fun. They are the same but different. Try to put that fantastic brain of yours to more exciting things like that." I said right as the our teacher opened her office door a bucket of chocolate pudding fell on her head. Everyone laughed. I looked at Jasta with a straight face. She started to crack up.
"Carter Micheals, get up here this instant!" I just rolled my eyes, put on an innocent look and walked up.
"Yes Ma'am?"
"Principles office. Now!"

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:01 am

I took out a small slingshot and a bag of cream filled cupcakes. I can have my fun, too. Just a little differently. I put my feet up on my desk and I aimed at the teacher's head. I fired the cupcake and it hit her in the back of the head.
"Okay! Who did that?!" I fired another one, direct hit! In the face! I looked in my backpack. Yes! One reason why I love it when my dad packs lunch! I threw small chocolate chips at her face.
"Jasta Yakater!"
"What?"
"Follow Carter to the Principal's Office. Now!"
"Be that way." I muttered as I got my stuff.
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:15 pm

I looked behind me after a few minutes. I had never gone to the principles office alone. I always led the way for Jasta to pull her tricks. There she was running to catch up with me. I just laughed. We turned the corner and something unexpected hit us. Two men with baseball bats were standing there, apparently waiting for us. They both swung. BANG BANG. We both fell to the ground with fairly large gashes in our heads. I blacked out and that was it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:40 pm

I walked into the 5 min homeroom and walked over to say hi to a friend of mine when this dude started stroking my arm and singing o me
"cut it out!" i said "I need bubblespace" I glared at him hoping he'd stop. The bell rang and i ran out the doors, falling down the stairs.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:31 pm

I woke up in a hospital. Several people were in the room. None of them looked familiar. I took them to be hospital personnel. I looked around and saw Jasta on a bed next to me. She had gauze on her head and an oxygen tube across her face. I touched my face and head. Same as her. I looked around. "What happened?" I asked.
"Oh honey we were so worried about you." A woman said. She walked over to the bed and placed her hand on top of mine.
I pulled my hand away. "Who are you?" I asked defensively. The woman started to cry. A man walked over to her and hugged her tightly. A boy, looking to be a few years younger than me walked over to the bed.
"Carter, I'm your brother. This is mom and dad. Don't you remember?" I looked at him like he was crazy.
"I don't remember ever having family. I only remember Jasta." I said pointing to the bed next to me.
"Carter? What happened?" Jasta had woken up.
"I don't know just stay calm. There are people here who claim to be my family."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:36 pm

My head hurt, but i had no clue why

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:40 pm

"Jasta!" A girl that looked like me ran over to me.
"H-how do you know my name?" I asked.
"Not Jasta!" The girl cried as she buried her face into her hands.
"This is creepy." I murmured,
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miara Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:22 pm

I walked through the hospital. I was here again. I couldn't figure out when or why I had been here before. But I had been here, that's the only explination as to why I found myself going somewhere.
Miara
Miara
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:39 pm

I was strapped to a streacher and brought inside a hospital. A boy who looked to be young ran over to me "Jill? you okay? " he asked. I just glared "Who are you and how do u know me?" i asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:59 pm

Later that night I was pretending to sleep when a couple of doctors started talking outside our door. Everyone had left. "A wide case of amnesia is going on in several teens and they all happened on the same day. I don't think this is a coincidence." One doctor said.

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:57 pm

I saw that Carter wasn't asleep, then she may have heard the samething that I heard. I tried to think of what happened today, but all I could remember is my friends' names, and some special classes that I took before. Did I even have a family?
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:32 pm

The boy claimed to be my brother, but i didn't believe him. I didn't have a brother..or did i? I couldn't remeber. I was in a hospital bed next to two other people my age who looked strangely familliar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:28 pm

They wheeled another girl in next to me. Jill? I looked over at her. She looked just as bad as us. I got up, before the nurse could come check on me, and walked over to her bed. "Jill, its Carter. What happened to you?" I asked.
"I-I don't know. Carter, I'm scared. What is going to happen to us?" She asked quietly.
"Don't worry. We are going to get out of this. I promise."

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:41 pm

"Let's hope we can soon, I'm creeped out." I answered. (I dont really have anything)
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum